Before 11:30 Phone these Senators No On Amnesty!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Jun 27, 2013
NumbersUSA Urgent Action
Roy beck
Final Amnesty Vote in just a few hours -- Phone these Senators who have been voting NO on amnesty

This is it! We think most of these Senators are solid to vote NO in this final chance to kill this bill.

But we can't take any chances.

Today is your last opportunity to make a difference in the Senate amnesty fight. We expect the final cloture vote on S. 744 Thursday morning.

Please go to the list of Senators below and call the ones that are appropriate for you.

Thank them for their votes against the amnesty bill in the last two weeks and ask for their assurance that they won't change their mind in this final vote.

Keep your Senator on the right side

ALABAMA

Sen. Sessions -- 888-995-8349
Sen. Shelby -- 888-995-8349

ARKANSAS

Sen. Boozman -- 888-995-8349

GEORGIA

Sen. Chambliss -- 888-995-1975
Sen. Isakson -- 888-995-1978

IDAHO

Sen. Crapo -- 888-995-1966
Sen. Risch -- 888-995-2049

INDIANA

Sen. Coats -- 888-995-2035

IOWA

Sen. Grassley -- 888-995-8349

KANSAS

Sen. Moran -- 888-995-6517
Sen. Roberts -- 888-995-8349

KENTUCKY

Sen. McConnell -- 888-995-1997
Sen. Paul -- 888-978-3076

LOUISIANA

Sen. Vitter -- 888-995-8349

MISSISSIPPI

Sen. Cochran -- 888-995-1953
Sen. Wicker -- 888-995-2066

MISSOURI

Sen. Blunt -- 888-995-8349

NEBRASKA

Sen. Fischer -- 888-995-8349
Sen. Johanns -- 888-995-2038

NEW JERSEY

Sen. Chiesa -- 888-995-6530

NORTH CAROLINA

Sen. Burr -- 888-995-2097

OHIO

Sen. Portman -- 888-995-2027

OKLAHOMA

Sen. Coburn -- 888-995-1952
Sen. Inhofe -- 888-995-8349

PENNSYLVANIA

Sen. Toomey -- 888-995-1993

SOUTH CAROLINA

Sen. Scott -- 888-995-8349

SOUTH DAKOTA

Sen. Thune -- 888-995-2051

TEXAS

Sen. Cornyn -- 888-995-2037
Sen. Cruz -- 888-995-2036

UTAH

Sen. Lee -- 888-995-8349

WISCONSIN

Sen. Johnson -- 888-995-8349

WYOMING

Sen. Barrasso -- 888-995-2053
Sen. Enzi -- 888-995-8349

We believe every one of these Senators can be helped by voters to understand that their best political interests are aligned with the best interests of the state in voting NO on the final bill.

You can use any argument you wish with the Senators' staffers -- or simply say "Vote NO on S. 744."
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
NumbersUSA Urgent Action
Roy beck
Final Amnesty Vote in just a few hours -- Phone these Senators who have been voting NO on amnesty
This is it! We think most of these Senators are solid to vote NO in this final chance to kill this bill.
But we can't take any chances.
Today is your last opportunity to make a difference in the Senate amnesty fight. We expect the final cloture vote on S. 744 Thursday morning.
Please go to the list of Senators below and call the ones that are appropriate for you.
Thank them for their votes against the amnesty bill in the last two weeks and ask for their assurance that they won't change their mind in this final vote.
Keep your Senator on the right side
ALABAMA
Sen. Sessions -- 888-995-8349
Sen. Shelby -- 888-995-8349
ARKANSAS
Sen. Boozman -- 888-995-8349
GEORGIA
Sen. Chambliss -- 888-995-1975
Sen. Isakson -- 888-995-1978
IDAHO
Sen. Crapo -- 888-995-1966
Sen. Risch -- 888-995-2049
INDIANA
Sen. Coats -- 888-995-2035
IOWA
Sen. Grassley -- 888-995-8349
KANSAS
Sen. Moran -- 888-995-6517
Sen. Roberts -- 888-995-8349
KENTUCKY
Sen. McConnell -- 888-995-1997
Sen. Paul -- 888-978-3076
LOUISIANA
Sen. Vitter -- 888-995-8349
MISSISSIPPI
Sen. Cochran -- 888-995-1953
Sen. Wicker -- 888-995-2066
MISSOURI
Sen. Blunt -- 888-995-8349
NEBRASKA
Sen. Fischer -- 888-995-8349
Sen. Johanns -- 888-995-2038
NEW JERSEY
Sen. Chiesa -- 888-995-6530
NORTH CAROLINA
Sen. Burr -- 888-995-2097
OHIO
Sen. Portman -- 888-995-2027
OKLAHOMA
Sen. Coburn -- 888-995-1952
Sen. Inhofe -- 888-995-8349
PENNSYLVANIA
Sen. Toomey -- 888-995-1993
SOUTH CAROLINA
Sen. Scott -- 888-995-8349
SOUTH DAKOTA
Sen. Thune -- 888-995-2051
TEXAS
Sen. Cornyn -- 888-995-2037
Sen. Cruz -- 888-995-2036
UTAH
Sen. Lee -- 888-995-8349
WISCONSIN
Sen. Johnson -- 888-995-8349
WYOMING
Sen. Barrasso -- 888-995-2053
Sen. Enzi -- 888-995-8349
We believe every one of these Senators can be helped by voters to understand that their best political interests are aligned with the best interests of the state in voting NO on the final bill.
You can use any argument you wish with the Senators' staffers -- or simply say "Vote NO on S. 744."
I have already talked to Portman. Vote No . The beaners will not donate to you if they get citizenship and I no longer will if you vote yes.

Only thing that should be up for debate is do we excute the invader on this side of the border or toss them out of planes with a parachute over Mexico.
just asking

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already talked to Portman. Vote No . The beaners will not donate to you if they get citizenship and I no longer will if you vote yes.
Only thing that should be up for debate is do we excute the invader on this side of the border or toss them out of planes with a parachute over Mexico.
You would give them a plane ride and a parachute?

You wuss!

Why do you think the catapult was invented?

PULL!
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 27, 2013
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
You would give them a plane ride and a parachute?
You wuss!
Why do you think the catapult was invented?
PULL!
Makesit more fun when you shoot them as they come down.

Nice to see you reading the entire post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 1 hr zep 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4,968
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 226
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 20
Who do you side with in New York and why? 3 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 4 hr Big Johnson 1
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 5 hr juan 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:48 am PST

NBC Sports 8:48AM
Week 17 early inactives
Yahoo! Sports 8:57 AM
Johnny Manziel reportedly throws big Friday party, leading to more trouble
NFL 8:58 AM
Justin Gilbert inactive after being late to meeting
ESPN 9:18 AM
Source: Gordon to fight for pay, FA status
ESPN 9:47 AM
Reports: Manziel party led to Gordon's ban