First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Looking forward to you people playing the very same "birther" game in three years if you're vetting Ted Cruz and/or Marco Rubio. The leftist hypocrisy will flow like lobster butter down Moochele's chins.
You can count on it. It's what they do best. That and spend money we don't have, so they just print it.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#45 Mar 11, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone who has no intention of voting Republican be concerned about "vetting" either of those two people?
I intend on watching that party eat their own and publicly embarrass themselves on hidden camera once again.
woof
I saw lots of vetting of Romney by people in the media who had no intention of voting for him. Same with Palin. But not a thing about your lord and savior, Barry.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46 Mar 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Twister, you absolutely lack the necessary self control and restraint it takes to leave any poster alone.
You're a 'last word''always right' type.
Is that another way of telling me that talking about me was not an invitation to converse with you?

Columbus, OH

#48 Mar 12, 2013
Nothing to see here, move along, report to your districts, head count is at 8:00pm sharp. During inspection, if any knife found in your dwelling is over five and a half inches it will be considered contraband. You are not allowed any fire arm that holds more than ten rounds maximum. If any such fire arm is found in or around your dwelling or vehicle, it will be confiscated and tagged contraband.

The punishment for such violations of Federal statute 5113.9-17A of the National assault weapons ban, will be a sentence of no more than five years and no less than two years, in a Federal detainment and rehabilitation facility, located in a Sector that is at least 500 miles from the location of the offence in which the violation took place. And two months rations of the daily recommended nutritional protein value, per U.S. agriculture code 1476B5-666, will be withheld from your personal GDBC (government data base card) and you will have mandatory re-education classes twice a week for three months.

In order for a safe, happy, and prosperous Nation, everyone much do their part to ensure the safety of our citizens and our children, so that a bright and promising future can be obtained for each citizen. We're in this together and your full cooperation is expected and appreciated.

Upon release, violators will be

Columbus, OH

#50 Mar 12, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to enforce that. The express train to hell is on time and I am punching tickets.
Well, you'd better relinquish your weapons to some brothas so they can aid and assist you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 5 min Big Johnson 12
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 11 min Buckeye at birth 23
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min xxxrayted 31,483
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 44 min BizzyBee 66
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 385
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 77
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3,544

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]