“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 10, 2013
My, my, my, SL.

I cannot honestly say that everything you posted there is untrue, but you are certainly short on facts, and seem to have ommitted as many as you included.

Your understanding of foreign policy with Egypt seems lacking in historical context.

For the record, we have been buying influence from the Egyptians for a long time. Funds for Egypt continue to be heavily contingent on their toeing various US lines. The amount that you cite is less than half the amount originally laid out well before the Libyan attack. And the link between Libya and Egyptian funding--until I see otherwise--is purely right-wing fantasy.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#25 Mar 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts can be supported with evidence. You have any?
The facts have been all over the news since 9/11. Read a few and learn from them. Where are your facts for your claims? I find it interesting that there are always obama supporters who will close their eyes to all the anti-american acts he has done from his first day in office. Do you honestly approve of what he does? He has several times stated he hates America and intends to change it. Read his books and watch his interviews. Why do you support him when you can't come up with one single thing he has done FOR this country? His agenda is to ruin America and he's doing that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Mar 10, 2013
Nothing I said about you and your posting tendencies is untrue. You'll reveal yourself to Logan, as you have to all of us. With your trusty lap dog, Che.
My opinion that Obama is a coward, devoid of any real courage is my opinion.
The events leading up to Benghazi and the events following are subject to conjecture, furthered by the administration's failure to be truthful.
A hostage trade for the blind sheik has not been ruled out in my mind.
I am far from devoid of the history of the US's generosity to Eqypt, although I do not agree with it now that the Muslim Brotherhood is squarely in control.
Kerry just left there and immediately sent them $250 million.
But this 'under the wire' Obama attempted 17 days after the carnage in Benghazi did not go wholly unnoticed.

This is only one of many articles regarding the house blocking it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/28/us...

By the way, I was not inviting a conversation with you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Mar 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan (my favorite nephew is named Logan), Reader, aka Skimmer and Twister, will disagree with everything you post and also twist it in order to change the subject or challenge you. Che and Tran will jump in and support her, no matter how ridiculous the liberal stand.
Everything you've said is true. In my opinion, it takes courage to lead. Obama has no courage. I don't even think he has convictions other than promoting his own popularity. He has arrogrance, which is a really poor subsitute for courage.
I think the Benghazi attack was a pre-planned event that was supposed to be a hostage taking with release just prior to election day to cement Obama's win over Romney; I believe Morsi was included and the 'demostrations' in Eqypt were planned to happen simutaneously and I believe the terrorists in Lybia either met more resistance then they expected or got carried away, or accidently set the building on fire and killed the embassador and his aide.
The video was most likely released intentionally.
I think all of the above. What I know is that less than two weeks after the embassy murders, Obama gave orders for a money wire of over $400 million be sent directly to Morsi. It was noticed by Kay Granger, a jr politician from Texas and stopped.
And I do not think that Obama likes America or Americans at all. But we are stuck with him because no matter what he does, if anyone speaks out, they are automatically a racist. Let's hope he does as little damage as possible beyond what he's already done.
Directly to Morsi, huh? It would be interesting to see some facts supporting that assertion.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#28 Mar 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan (my favorite nephew is named Logan), Reader, aka Skimmer and Twister, will disagree with everything you post and also twist it in order to change the subject or challenge you. Che and Tran will jump in and support her, no matter how ridiculous the liberal stand.
Everything you've said is true. In my opinion, it takes courage to lead. Obama has no courage. I don't even think he has convictions other than promoting his own popularity. He has arrogrance, which is a really poor subsitute for courage.
I think the Benghazi attack was a pre-planned event that was supposed to be a hostage taking with release just prior to election day to cement Obama's win over Romney; I believe Morsi was included and the 'demostrations' in Eqypt were planned to happen simutaneously and I believe the terrorists in Lybia either met more resistance then they expected or got carried away, or accidently set the building on fire and killed the embassador and his aide.
The video was most likely released intentionally.
I think all of the above. What I know is that less than two weeks after the embassy murders, Obama gave orders for a money wire of over $400 million be sent directly to Morsi. It was noticed by Kay Granger, a jr politician from Texas and stopped.
And I do not think that Obama likes America or Americans at all. But we are stuck with him because no matter what he does, if anyone speaks out, they are automatically a racist. Let's hope he does as little damage as possible beyond what he's already done.
Oh, and that "junior" politician from Texas has been in Congress since 1996.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#29 Mar 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts can be supported with evidence. You have any?
What, you couldn't find the real facts of the deep layers of DC on public record somewhere and therefore, all is well? Are you ignorant or simply naive?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#30 Mar 10, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you couldn't find the real facts of the deep layers of DC on public record somewhere and therefore, all is well? Are you ignorant or simply naive?
Hey, WW, there's plenty of articles on it. Just google 'obama wire morsi granger'

Kay Granger from TX was the newest member to whatever committee she was serving on that brought the wire to her attention. I mean Benjhazi has been SIX MONTHS ago.

We had every single morsel about Bin Laden's death in six hours. Guess one elderly, dead terrorist trumps 4 dead Americans, murdered while in service to the country. We all know what Obama and his followers are about.

As predicted, Che, her lap dog jumped to her Twister's defense. Do you ever think they are one in the same?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, WW, there's plenty of articles on it. Just google 'obama wire morsi granger'
Kay Granger from TX was the newest member to whatever committee she was serving on that brought the wire to her attention. I mean Benjhazi has been SIX MONTHS ago.
We had every single morsel about Bin Laden's death in six hours. Guess one elderly, dead terrorist trumps 4 dead Americans, murdered while in service to the country. We all know what Obama and his followers are about.
As predicted, Che, her lap dog jumped to her Twister's defense. Do you ever think they are one in the same?
There are also plenty of articles on chemtrails and indigo children, the idea that unconfirmed rumours, so long as they are published online serve to act as a factual basis from which to build outrage from seems a wonderfully fragile approach.

So far as them being the same person, they seem to consistently post from different areas, from different hours (Che being a bit of a morning person, ugh) and with dramatically different tone. They even make different L1 errors. While it may seem comforting to be able to tell yourself that people with different opinions than yourself are few any working furiously to present their numbers as artificially larger, the only way I could see someone creating two such independent identities with authentic tone and error profiles and maintain them consistently would be if that person was rather brilliant. Which I don't think would be as comforting of a fantasy?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#32 Mar 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, WW, there's plenty of articles on it. Just google 'obama wire morsi granger'
Kay Granger from TX was the newest member to whatever committee she was serving on that brought the wire to her attention. I mean Benjhazi has been SIX MONTHS ago.
We had every single morsel about Bin Laden's death in six hours. Guess one elderly, dead terrorist trumps 4 dead Americans, murdered while in service to the country. We all know what Obama and his followers are about.
As predicted, Che, her lap dog jumped to her Twister's defense. Do you ever think they are one in the same?
I don't need to defend Reader. I "jumped in" to this public discussion for the same reason I usually do; to point out how wrong you are.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
By the way, I was not inviting a conversation with you.
I see that S. Lady has elected herself queen of the 8th grade playground mean girls club.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you couldn't find the real facts of the deep layers of DC on public record somewhere and therefore, all is well? Are you ignorant or simply naive?
There's a bunch of fairly serious innuendo floating around about Libya. Most of it wholly unsubstantiated.

So, yes, when I see folks repeating it I ask for evidence.

And Logan's response of "it's been all over the news," hardly responsive.

And neither is S. Lady's attempt to tie payments to Egypt to Libya. In short that scenario was that a large amount was agreed to months before the Libyan attack. Following 9/11/2012, the amount was about halved--partially in response to Egypt's slow response to demonstrations in their own country. There was a discussion and stalling in Congress, and I believe that the most recent news is that Kerry went ahead with an again smaller payment.

Suggestions of some kind of quid pro quo--and for what(?) have been floated ever since Romney's botched response conflating Egypt and Libya and the alleged apology policy. No evidence that I am aware of.

S. Lady's opinion that the video was leaked purposely completely ignore all facts. The video was published by a Dominionist/End Times group that has been trying to recruit Coptic refugees to further their own aims. The "film-maker" was one.
Roger and Me

Powell, OH

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Maybe Obama is too afraid that commie-liberal Michael Moore will make a "documentary" of the event and will show the pictures of Obama getting the news and going back to bed. Sort of like Moore did when President Bush was told about the 9/11 attacks. How many times did we see that video reel? Stupid Michael Moore even counted the minutes and seconds President Bush sat in front of a room full of elementary school kids before he excused himself. What was he supposed to do other than let the young boy finish reading his book so as not to scare a bunch of little children?

What is Obama hiding? His Kenyan pajamas? Or that Michelle probably sleeps in another room?

Come on, Obama...out with it! Let's see what you were doing!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Roger and Me wrote:
Maybe Obama is too afraid that commie-liberal Michael Moore will make a "documentary" of the event and will show the pictures of Obama getting the news and going back to bed. Sort of like Moore did when President Bush was told about the 9/11 attacks. How many times did we see that video reel? Stupid Michael Moore even counted the minutes and seconds President Bush sat in front of a room full of elementary school kids before he excused himself. What was he supposed to do other than let the young boy finish reading his book so as not to scare a bunch of little children?
What is Obama hiding? His Kenyan pajamas? Or that Michelle probably sleeps in another room?
Come on, Obama...out with it! Let's see what you were doing!
Your assumption being that there was a gathering of parties all in one room with a photographer present, correct?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 11, 2013
Roger and Me wrote:
What is Obama hiding? His Kenyan pajamas? Or that Michelle probably sleeps in another room?
Come on, Obama...out with it! Let's see what you were doing!
Lyndon and Lady Bird slept in separate rooms. FWIW, which, in my opinion is just about nothing.

We have been down this road too many times before. The right makes a claim (the President may not be eligible for the Presidency). They demand proof positive that this is not so (let's see the birth certificate). As they receive documentation, they launch into critiques (why did it take so long? where is the long form? but his father was Kenyan!)--always endingd with "what is he hiding?"

End of the day, no amount of evidence will ever purge wackadoodles of their deeply-held beliefs that the President is a (fill in the blank: alien, communist, puppet, poser, homosexual--whatever). People who are delusional do not respond to rational argument or evidence. They simply incorporate it into their delusion of further proof of information being altered or hidden.

Best to leave them to their own dithering and get on with serious business.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#38 Mar 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndon and Lady Bird slept in separate rooms. FWIW, which, in my opinion is just about nothing.
We have been down this road too many times before. The right makes a claim (the President may not be eligible for the Presidency). They demand proof positive that this is not so (let's see the birth certificate). As they receive documentation, they launch into critiques (why did it take so long? where is the long form? but his father was Kenyan!)--always endingd with "what is he hiding?"
End of the day, no amount of evidence will ever purge wackadoodles of their deeply-held beliefs that the President is a (fill in the blank: alien, communist, puppet, poser, homosexual--whatever). People who are delusional do not respond to rational argument or evidence. They simply incorporate it into their delusion of further proof of information being altered or hidden.
Best to leave them to their own dithering and get on with serious business.
Looking forward to you people playing the very same "birther" game in three years if you're vetting Ted Cruz and/or Marco Rubio. The leftist hypocrisy will flow like lobster butter down Moochele's chins.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Looking forward to you people playing the very same "birther" game in three years if you're vetting Ted Cruz and/or Marco Rubio. The leftist hypocrisy will flow like lobster butter down Moochele's chins.
Ah, yes, the old hypothetical straw man defense.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#40 Mar 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the old hypothetical straw man defense.
It's an absolutely valid point.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#41 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Looking forward to you people playing the very same "birther" game in three years if you're vetting Ted Cruz and/or Marco Rubio. The leftist hypocrisy will flow like lobster butter down Moochele's chins.
Why would anyone who has no intention of voting Republican be concerned about "vetting" either of those two people?

I intend on watching that party eat their own and publicly embarrass themselves on hidden camera once again.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It's an absolutely valid point.
A point that relies on the forecast of future events--not so much.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#43 Mar 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Best to leave them to their own dithering and get on with serious business.
Twister, you absolutely lack the necessary self control and restraint it takes to leave any poster alone.

You're a 'last word''always right' type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Pops 31,035
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 5 min Anon 7
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 9 min They cannot kill ... 2
Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... 35 min yeah baby yeah 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Sue 2,432
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 1 hr Neutral Party 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,326
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••