created by: GlitterSucks | Apr 28, 2013

Columbus, OH

24 votes

Who's the first to go?

Click on an option to vote

  • Reader
  • Glitter
  • Georgie
  • Kosmik
Comments
21 - 40 of 89 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is a drinking trip I am willing to drive.... except kosmik will be in a dog.carrier on the roof.
woof :)

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 28, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the nastiest stuff I have ever "tried" to drink. All red beer sucks!
Sigh. Red beer is good! Better than Bud Lights!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Spook is our designated driver, I'll take back my comment regarding the short bus. We'll need the Fun Bus that I see around town periodically.
Super duper fun with Kos and Reader riding on top (oh my, that can be taken another way). Spook, promise me you'll hit a speed bump, pothole, something.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 28, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Red beer is good! Better than Bud Lights!
Hey, hey, hey. If you claim that I have no taste, what I am doing hanging out with the likes of you? Thems fighting words!
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Super duper fun with Kos and Reader riding on top (oh my, that can be taken another way). Spook, promise me you'll hit a speed bump, pothole, something.
i will test the suspension on my new Mercedes Sprinter van. Maybe go under sone low clearnce bridges see if I can knok them off.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you drive the short bus?
I can drive anything except a school bus. Not because of license but because a vehicle with 50 to 70 kids on it would result in many postpartum abortions.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 28, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>i will test the suspension on my new Mercedes Sprinter van. Maybe go under sone low clearnce bridges see if I can knok them off.
At least the plan is coming together. I like it thus far. Now, if gokeefe brings up camping, I'm out. Hubby thought Reader and I should share a hotel room; Georgie and Kos one. He is in the process of contacting Bravo. I like the direction that the road trip is taking much better. I think Andy Cohen will bite on this concept. Reality TV here we come!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 28, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, hey, hey. If you claim that I have no taste, what I am doing hanging out with the likes of you? Thems fighting words!
Just my personal opine, my dear. You seem to think that MM is the equivalent to Nyquil, so there ya go. You don't like my taste!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 28, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my personal opine, my dear. You seem to think that MM is the equivalent to Nyquil, so there ya go. You don't like my taste!
It works! The first time I took a sip of yours, congestion gone for 24 hours. No clue how you ingest more that a sip. Whatever makes you happy.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 28, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>It works! The first time I took a sip of yours, congestion gone for 24 hours. No clue how you ingest more that a sip. Whatever makes you happy.
No more than a few times a year, generally on the rocks, except when my first husband insists on a shot with him.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 28, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No more than a few times a year, generally on the rocks, except when my first husband insists on a shot with him.
Or when hubby "forces" you.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Red beer is good! Better than Bud Lights!
You have never and never will see a lite beer in my hand!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 28, 2013
 
KozmikLives wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I get a mask or at least bug googles, I'd spend part of the trip up there. George would have to be sedated, though. He has trouble with his emotional outbursts.
What a sport :)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 28, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never and never will see a lite beer in my hand!
That's because you need a sippy cup, old man.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you need a sippy cup, old man.
Oh, shut up and drink your juice box :p

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut up and drink your juice box :p
Only 100% juice for moi. I have to set a good example as an RD, sheit, need to light a cig.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 28, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Only 100% juice for moi. I have to set a good example as an RD, sheit, need to light a cig.
If you're going to be a smoker do it right. Noon filter Pall Mall. Non of that lite filtered sh1t .

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KozmikLives wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get the vermouth and a shaker, it's up to George or Reader to get the ice...unless you prefer to go with Mint Julips.
Hmmm. Kentucky Derby is next weekend. Can I bet that George or Karl will beat Reader at least by two or three lengths? I'm too tall to be a jockey, but I know Glitter will do quite well and she might enjoy using that crop and wearing those snazzy shirts and hats. If so, I'm in. But no mint. Straight up, on the rocks, no sugar syrup, no mint.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 28, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to be a smoker do it right. Noon filter Pall Mall. Non of that lite filtered sh1t .
Wimpy cigarettes, spook. I smoked camel nonfilters for 25 years.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 28, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Kentucky Derby is next weekend. Can I bet that George or Karl will beat Reader at least by two or three lengths? I'm too tall to be a jockey, but I know Glitter will do quite well and she might enjoy using that crop and wearing those snazzy shirts and hats. If so, I'm in. But no mint. Straight up, on the rocks, no sugar syrup, no mint.
Noen of that whiskey/bourbon for me. They don't call it a "bottle of loudmouth" down there for no good reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 min Male 2,938
Latest fried-chicken spot touts private recipe,... 57 min Big Johnson 1
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr datgirl 2,697
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 29,406
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... 3 hr The Clam Whisperer 3
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 3 hr d pantz 32
Give Zimmerman a break already! 3 hr d pantz 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 10 hr Logan 845
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••