Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1752 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Joking!!!!
Besides, Che is a male.
Che is female. It's been proven over and over since she slithered into the Columbus forum.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1753 Sep 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Che is female. It's been proven over and over since she slithered into the Columbus forum.
Ooooops,
I have never met a female so nasty, but I guess there's a first for everything!
LOLOLOL
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1754 Sep 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a link to an entire page, moron...not to a post.
Now I repeat: Show me exactly where I said that.
Too hard for you to read all of your posts on that page, 3.1?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1755 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Too hard for you to read all of your posts on that page, 3.1?
There's nothing in any of them to validate your lies. Why are you so reluctant to detail them by post, little girl?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1756 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooops,
I have never met a female so nasty, but I guess there's a first for everything!
LOLOLOL
GoKeefe really produced a great set of posts about that one evening...that was the ultimate proof of Che's gender.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1757 Sep 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>GoKeefe really produced a great set of posts about that one evening...that was the ultimate proof of Che's gender.
I believe it!!
Thanks!!!!
Enjoy the weekend !
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1758 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooops,
I have never met a female so nasty, but I guess there's a first for everything!
LOLOLOL
It is fascinating to watch you idiots argue over my gender based on the content of internet forum posts. What is even more fascinating is watching women engage in the discussion because Nate's insistence that I am a woman is based on his belief that it would demean me and you women fall right in line with that opinion. What self respecting woman thinks that calling a person a woman is a legitimate insult?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1759 Sep 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a link to an entire page, moron...not to a post.
Now I repeat: Show me exactly where I said that.
Its all over that page Paco. Denial is not a river.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1760 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fascinating to watch you idiots argue over my gender based on the content of internet forum posts. What is even more fascinating is watching women engage in the discussion because Nate's insistence that I am a woman is based on his belief that it would demean me and you women fall right in line with that opinion. What self respecting woman thinks that calling a person a woman is a legitimate insult?
Give it up, little girl. These women can think for themselves and aren't influenced by me. They know a b!tch when they see one.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1761 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it!!
Thanks!!!!
Enjoy the weekend !
You too!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1762 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fascinating to watch you idiots argue over my gender based on the content of internet forum posts. What is even more fascinating is watching women engage in the discussion because Nate's insistence that I am a woman is based on his belief that it would demean me and you women fall right in line with that opinion. What self respecting woman thinks that calling a person a woman is a legitimate insult?
If you are a man, a typical non-liberal man, being called a woman means you are being called weak, over emotional, etc.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1763 Sep 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up, little girl. These women can think for themselves and aren't influenced by me. They know a b!tch when they see one.
I never said they were influenced by you, 3.1. I said they were stupid.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1764 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fascinating to watch you idiots argue over my gender based on the content of internet forum posts. What is even more fascinating is watching women engage in the discussion because Nate's insistence that I am a woman is based on his belief that it would demean me and you women fall right in line with that opinion. What self respecting woman thinks that calling a person a woman is a legitimate insult?
Calling one a woman is not an insult, however, there are exceptions to the rule: Y o u
You are an insult all wrapped up in a messy little package without a bow!

Lmao

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1765 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they were stupid.
Ladies and Gentlemen: How the left sees woman that disagree!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1766 Sep 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were influenced by you, 3.1. I said they were stupid.
Nothing like a woman crying about other women...

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#1767 Sep 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see:
Who thought getting Karl sued was fun?
Who uses the phrase "rednecks" derisively?
Who accuses right wing posters of sexual dysfunction?
Who repeatedly takes the side of Anti-White Racists?
Now, I don't really care that you think I'm a "racist", when all I do is "Naacp/La Raza for YT", if that makes me a "racist" then so are Wise American and Black Rhino, along with most Democrats in office.
I'm "race conscious", as in, I'm done ignoring your Third Worlder mayhem.
I love white women.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1768 Sep 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all over that page Paco. Denial is not a river.
woof
She made the accusation...it's incumbent on her to present the evidence. And the fact that you're not bailing her out tells us all we need to know about why she isn't.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1769 Sep 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a man, a typical non-liberal man, being called a woman means you are being called weak, over emotional, etc.
I know, right? And all these women sign right on that they are weak and over emotional. Isn't that sad?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1770 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling one a woman is not an insult, however, there are exceptions to the rule: Y o u
You are an insult all wrapped up in a messy little package without a bow!
Lmao
Karl says that all women are weak and over-emotional. That's what the insult means. Are you weak and over-emotional?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1771 Sep 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentlemen: How the left sees woman that disagree!
No, that's how I see women who are willing to insult people by calling them women. You see women as weak and over emotional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min pak yuda 31,008
Where are all the original legacy posters? 47 min tranpsosition 239
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 1 hr Hector 2,717
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 3 hr Canterbury 6
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 5 hr They cannot kill ... 8
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 57
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 28
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••