In Defense of Stereotypes

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#125 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't stereotypes fun, you ignorant dingbat? Ooooh, there was another one!
Aren't you just a bytch? You're so nasty you defy all stereotypes. I think Dante's lowest level of hell is reserved just for you.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#126 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't stereotypes fun, you ignorant dingbat? Ooooh, there was another one!
Hello Che, feeling ignored huh little 0.0?

Don't worry sweetie you qualify as an ignorant dingbat.

Speaking of ignorant, how is that nuclear wepon working to kill that anchovy scent?

luv FKA Pizza guy

WOLF

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127 Sep 13, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Che, feeling ignored huh little 0.0?
Don't worry sweetie you qualify as an ignorant dingbat.
Speaking of ignorant, how is that nuclear wepon working to kill that anchovy scent?
luv FKA Pizza guy
WOLF
Che's "feminine itch" remedy:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6nsyxBQB21qzj...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#128 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you just a bytch? You're so nasty you defy all stereotypes. I think Dante's lowest level of hell is reserved just for you.
Really? Just for me? My level of Hell is lower than the pedophile rapist who you take Communion from? That figures.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Just for me? My level of Hell is lower than the pedophile rapist who you take Communion from? That figures.
Yep. You are lower than pond scum and even Beezlebub himself won't abide that anchovy scent.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#130 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Just for me? My level of Hell is lower than the pedophile rapist who you take Communion from? That figures.
hahahahahahahahahahah

poor little 0.0

When you have had your ass handed to you and you lack a cogent response you need to resort to your fall back position huh.

As you are dukies's high priestess of Coprophilia I would have thought you would have wanted to stay away from trashing other folks religion.

Poor little princess

Luv Pizza guy

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#131 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Che's "feminine itch" remedy:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6nsyxBQB21qzj...
OK that's FN funny, but stop stealing my jokes.

I have Amish midget connections.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#132 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You are lower than pond scum and even Beezlebub himself won't abide that anchovy scent.
You are a good Catholic, I will give you that. Focus your wrath on someone you don't know on the internet rather than people who rape children. Thanks for confirming the validity of that stereotype. I guess Nate was right.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#133 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Che's "feminine itch" remedy:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6nsyxBQB21qzj...
You Catholics are soooo classy. Vagina jokes. Is that from the Book of Coochie?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good Catholic, I will give you that. Focus your wrath on someone you don't know on the internet rather than people who rape children. Thanks for confirming the validity of that stereotype. I guess Nate was right.
You're such a good little psychopath. Go bytching and moaning like a cat in heat after anyone on the internet you don't know but don't like and then lecture them. Such a good example you set.

Thanks for confirming that idea with every keystroke.

BTW, I'm not mad. I just find there are times human nature kicks in and I can't prevent myself from poking fun at the breathing train wreck.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#135 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good Catholic, I will give you that. Focus your wrath on someone you don't know on the internet rather than people who rape children. Thanks for confirming the validity of that stereotype. I guess Nate was right.
Do you Coprophiliacs jag off to children's feces?

Just curious

Are you a stereotypical of your cult?

this is fun huh 0.0

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You Catholics are soooo classy. Vagina jokes. Is that from the Book of Coochie?
My bad. I stooped to your level.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#137 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a good little psychopath. Go bytching and moaning like a cat in heat after anyone on the internet you don't know but don't like and then lecture them. Such a good example you set.
Thanks for confirming that idea with every keystroke.
BTW, I'm not mad. I just find there are times human nature kicks in and I can't prevent myself from poking fun at the breathing train wreck.
Catholics: Child rapists good. People who don't like child raping bad. Such a charming cult.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#138 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I stooped to your level.
Really? I've never made a vagina joke.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#139 Sep 13, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK that's FN funny, but stop stealing my jokes.
I have Amish midget connections.
Holy crap! Che is an Amish midget with a yeast infection? Yuck!!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics: Child rapists good. People who don't like child raping bad. Such a charming cult.
Where has anyone said such a thing other than you? What drugs are you on other than Monistat?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I've never made a vagina joke.
Perhaps not. I was referring to you classless and clueless state.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#142 Sep 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap! Che is an Amish midget with a yeast infection? Yuck!!
If it shows up to a gathering bring dip don't eat it.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143 Sep 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If it shows up to a gathering bring dip don't eat it.
Holy sheet I can't stop laughing.

Let's make some pools of jello and toss the midget.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#144 Sep 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics: Child rapists good. People who don't like child raping bad. Such a charming cult.
errr but you love those dirty Pashtun Pedophile Muslim child rapers huh

You coprophiliac libs kill me
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
fun huh bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 15 min White Fangs 104
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 64
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr Escondito 241
Winter Storm Chloe Survival 🌨 2 hr Snow Job 2
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 2 hr 404 not found 4
News Several Columbus educators apply for school sup... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
President Obama Wanted the Newly Elected Senato... 2 hr Snowbird 1
What Has Happened To America? 4 hr Elerby 107
Flynn Pleads Guilty 7 hr Reality Speaks 680
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 7 hr Reality Speaks 1,571
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 14 hr jrockjesus 308

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages