Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1029 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never used those words and you know it MR Che.
Everyone has a different writing style, and I am not responsible for what others post.
How about you? All the nasty posts you spew, calling names and demeaning everyone for the hell of it????
You are an ignorant A$$ to think I condone rape. What an ignorant assumption on YOUR part.
You and your court of jesters always assume so much, and know nothing.
This kid here will not ever be raped=trained with CCW
Topix is a wealth of people and you just never know who you're talking to, do you?
Pass the Canoli
I never said you condoned rape. I simply acknowledged that you like rape jokes. Remember? You fell off the couch laughing at Spook's rape joke?

Here's another. Bizzy went to the store with her gun in her purse. Then a guy took the gun and raped her with it. Hooooo baby that's a knee slapper, ain't it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1030 Sep 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugaboo, your participation on this forum has demonstrated there is no point attempting to engage you in intelligent discussion. In fact, you have consistently failed to recognize logic and fact when both have been presented squarely to your snout.
Then again, neither smells like dogbutt.
Again, my point proven.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1031 Sep 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you condoned rape. I simply acknowledged that you like rape jokes. Remember? You fell off the couch laughing at Spook's rape joke?
Here's another. Bizzy went to the store with her gun in her purse. Then a guy took the gun and raped her with it. Hooooo baby that's a knee slapper, ain't it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE...
MR CHE GETS RAPED WITH THE GUN
Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

Wanna hear more? I have a million of them
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1032 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE...
MR CHE GETS RAPED WITH THE GUN
Ouch! That's gotta hurt.
Wanna hear more? I have a million of them
It's not a new joke if all you do is change who gets raped by the gun. Put a little effort into it or don't bother.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1033 Sep 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a new joke if all you do is change who gets raped by the gun. Put a little effort into it or don't bother.
With all your antics trying to intimidate, you, my little tiny friend makes a fool of yourself every time.
You have no boundaries ,scruples nor a heart.
Now YOU run along....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1034 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your antics trying to intimidate, you, my little tiny friend makes a fool of yourself every time.
You have no boundaries ,scruples nor a heart.
Now YOU run along....
I'm not trying to intimidate. I am trying to help you with your joke telling. You aren't very good at it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1035 Sep 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you say that Tip. An honest observer would report that our conversations go a little something like this: You make some sort of grand statement that can't be supported by logic or fact. I then ask a pointed question that is designed to demonstrate that your position can't be supported by logic or fact. You then practically immediately abandon any effort to attempt to support your position and respond to me with an insult.
There are times I go right to the insult first. Usually just because its funny to watch you folks fall all over each other in faux outrage. But usually there is an attempt to engage intellectually first. The fact of the matter is that my "vitriol" is nowhere near the level of folks you call friends. You think it is funny when your pals do it. You can't stand it when someone returns the favor. Returning the favor has always been my purpose because I love watching you hypocrites squirm.
How's that for intelligent discussion?
You used more than three sentences. It may not have the intended effect.

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1036 Sep 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to intimidate. I am trying to help you with your joke telling. You aren't very good at it.
Well that makes two of us.......
Lol
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1037 Sep 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! Nothing like a good rape joke. Here's one:
Bizzy Bee went out to dinner, then she got raped!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, I've got a million of 'em.
Bizzy Bee had to pee,
But couldn't force it out.
George stopped by, opened his fly,
Then took his pecker out.

"Look at that, its gettin fat!"
He shouted quite emphatically.
Bizzy quit trying, started crying,
and stumbling quite erratically.

George got done, said "Biz, that's fun!"
"But that Che is such a runt"
She cried through her tears, over George's jeers,
"That Muffy's such a c*nt".

Biz and George were now quite pleased,
Their panties in a bunch.
They rang up Annie, said "get off yer fanny,
Were going out for lunch".

At Chick Fil A they noticed Che
seated in the back.
Above Che's teasing, George started wheezing,
"Get out of here you HACK!!!"

George, Biz, and Annie,
Now getting hot,
Could no longer eat their dinners.
George muttered gruffly, through sobs of snot:
"I guess were no longer winners".

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1038 Sep 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizzy Bee had to pee,
But couldn't force it out.
George stopped by, opened his fly,
Then took his pecker out.
"Look at that, its gettin fat!"
He shouted quite emphatically.
Bizzy quit trying, started crying,
and stumbling quite erratically.
George got done, said "Biz, that's fun!"
"But that Che is such a runt"
She cried through her tears, over George's jeers,
"That Muffy's such a c*nt".
Biz and George were now quite pleased,
Their panties in a bunch.
They rang up Annie, said "get off yer fanny,
Were going out for lunch".
At Chick Fil A they noticed Che
seated in the back.
Above Che's teasing, George started wheezing,
"Get out of here you HACK!!!"
George, Biz, and Annie,
Now getting hot,
Could no longer eat their dinners.
George muttered gruffly, through sobs of snot:
"I guess were no longer winners".
woof
Roflmao
Although you almost resemble Edgar Allen Poe! can I have your autograph?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1039 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao
Although you almost resemble Edgar Allen Poe! can I have your autograph?
Not one of my better limericks, but ok.

Try your hand.

woof

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1040 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you realize you have the opportunity to stick that point where the sun don't shine?
Get lost
Yet again, you prove my point.

You like me, you really like me.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1041 Sep 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizzy Bee had to pee,
But couldn't force it out.
George stopped by, opened his fly,
Then took his pecker out.
"Look at that, its gettin fat!"
He shouted quite emphatically.
Bizzy quit trying, started crying,
and stumbling quite erratically.
George got done, said "Biz, that's fun!"
"But that Che is such a runt"
She cried through her tears, over George's jeers,
"That Muffy's such a c*nt".
Biz and George were now quite pleased,
Their panties in a bunch.
They rang up Annie, said "get off yer fanny,
Were going out for lunch".
At Chick Fil A they noticed Che
seated in the back.
Above Che's teasing, George started wheezing,
"Get out of here you HACK!!!"
George, Biz, and Annie,
Now getting hot,
Could no longer eat their dinners.
George muttered gruffly, through sobs of snot:
"I guess were no longer winners".
woof
That's seriously awesome!

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1042 Sep 21, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, you prove my point.
You like me, you really like me.
Ok! I give! I'm madly, insanely in love with you.
I can't wait to meet you over dinner and we can start a steamy romance, in a romantic bistro,on the east Coast.

N. O. T.

You wish
HA!

Pass the Canoli

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1043 Sep 21, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's seriously awesome!
Really? Isn't that worse than the, gasp, RAPE JOKE?
You are condoning the actions described.....
I rest my case!
And you just proved my point!

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1044 Sep 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of my better limericks, but ok.
Try your hand.
woof
I would rather get a root canal, thanks,

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1045 Sep 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Isn't that worse than the, gasp, RAPE JOKE?
You are condoning the actions described.....
I rest my case!
And you just proved my point!
I didn't say it, Duke did.

Hide the salami.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1046 Sep 21, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it, Duke did.
Hide the salami.
But you loved it!?????

Where's the vino?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#1047 Sep 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Every affluent suburb in a major metro area stops mass transit from entering...for good reason. I remember my town's winning battle against the MBTA in the late '70s. It pays to live in a community of lawyers, doctors and CPAs.
The fact that you love ghetto trash (well, not in the biblical way) isn't surprising.
Always the quintessential Christian, George.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1048 Sep 21, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it, Duke did.
Hide the salami.
Personally, I think it was much better than the rape joke. But I suppose I am biased.

Here's an old favorite, but I didn't write it:

There once was a hermit named Dave
Who had a dead wh*re in his cave
He said "I admit,
I'm a bit of a sh!t.
But think of the money I save!!!

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 26 min They cannot kill ... 19
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr BizzyBee 37
Ebola in America 7 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 8 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 10 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 10 hr Duke for Mayor 658
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 11 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]