Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#903 Sep 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single person had any "issue" with your "charitable acts," as explained by gokeefe here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T76DKCJ0S...
Your previously-stated, firm pro-abortion stance loomed in stark contrast to your stated charitable efforts on behalf of needy animals, and I merely noted such.
The forum leftists then promptly redirected the discussion at me, questioning my charitable efforts, which were demanded in detail, with proof. And why? Because [as you yourself confirmed by your derisive "high-income white" comment], leftists deny that any affluent, white conservative contributes to any cause...outside of his 401k.
Well, many of us forum conservatives have shattered that particular leftist lie.
Carry on with your good needs.
Who knows when we may meet?
I guarantee you'll never know it.
No, simpleton, it was requested in response to your claim that you do more charitable work in a month than Duke does in a decade. Ye gods.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#904 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? It seems someone is being a little snarky. Were you taking the night off from preaching to others about their posting?
Did somebody piss in your Wheaties today? You are so bitter.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#905 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? It seems someone is being a little snarky. Were you taking the night off from preaching to others about their posting?
Oh the irony in that post...
Epic.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#906 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your education that makes you stupid. The greatest educational institution in existence couldn't have salvaged anything from the raw materials you provide.
Yet she's far more of a person than you'll ever be along with being far more successful in her career. Not bad for such "raw material."
You're a terrible catfighter, little girl.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#907 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the irony in that post...
Epic.
Good morning my friend. I'm jamming. Check out that link.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#910 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the irony in that post...
Epic.
Have you noticed that lately you have been repeating my comments? I noted the irony in one of your posts the other day and characterized one of your negative behaviors as epic. You know what they say about imitation, Nate.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#911 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yet she's far more of a person than you'll ever be along with being far more successful in her career. Not bad for such "raw material."
You're a terrible catfighter, little girl.
Except of course you have no knowledge whatever about who I am or the success of my career. Isn't that funny?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#912 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that lately you have been repeating my comments? I noted the irony in one of your posts the other day and characterized one of your negative behaviors as epic. You know what they say about imitation, Nate.
No, but I do know what they say about projection, little girl.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#914 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except of course you have no knowledge whatever about who I am or the success of my career. Isn't that funny?
I know what GoKeefe does, who she works for and the success of her career. Combine that with what I've seen from you over the past several months and there's no doubt that my statement is correct.
Nothing funny about that...quite the contrary, as you're a poser. A poor one, at that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#915 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I know what GoKeefe does, who she works for and the success of her career. Combine that with what I've seen from you over the past several months and there's no doubt that my statement is correct.
Nothing funny about that...quite the contrary, as you're a poser. A poor one, at that.
Agreed. I know what gokeefe's profession is, not the firm she works for, and she's achieved a huge amount.
On the same note, George is the only poster who knows exactly who I work for and he has kept that confidential for over a year, and I have no doubt, will continue.

It's called integrity. He has it, you're not even close.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#917 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I know what GoKeefe does, who she works for and the success of her career. Combine that with what I've seen from you over the past several months and there's no doubt that my statement is correct.
Nothing funny about that...quite the contrary, as you're a poser. A poor one, at that.
Pretty typical of you. Reaching a conclusion without knowing all of the facts. That's how Nate rolls.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#918 Sep 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I know what gokeefe's profession is, not the firm she works for, and she's achieved a huge amount.
On the same note, George is the only poster who knows exactly who I work for and he has kept that confidential for over a year, and I have no doubt, will continue.
It's called integrity. He has it, you're not even close.
Who are you addressing, Passive Aggressive Annie?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#919 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty typical of you. Reaching a conclusion without knowing all of the facts. That's how Nate rolls.
The pot, kettle, black is strong with NE Ohio a-holes.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#921 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The pot, kettle, black is strong with NE Ohio a-holes.
Go easy on them, the Browns just tanked the season ;)

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#922 Sep 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a five-dollar bill?
Ooops. Cat's out of the bag.
What does the cat look like? I'll take it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#924 Sep 20, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't comment on your offer. I commented on your lie that you had no way of contacting Dave other than to make a post. It's not true.
I hadn't thought about sending him a PM. He has since sent me a message and voila! All information is not obscured from your ever-wondering eyes.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#925 Sep 20, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no concept of the millionaire next door. They are the ones who do not discuss their finances, their means, etc., PARTICULARLY at events which are helping those less fortunate. They are not high-ranking CEOs and often are not CEOs at all. In fact, they live in middle-class neighborhoods and act like regular joes. They live well below their means for personal reasons. For someone who is so concerned about being nice, you ignorantly dissed "high-income white" folks, many of whom are out there toiling right beside you. In fact, they may be driving a 12 year old Honda with a factory radio because they are just that frugal.
The fact of the matter is, you don't know the personal finances of everyone you meet at a charity event. Until they've chosen to show you their hand (ha!), please stop with the insults.
No, I won't stop with anything just because you ask me. I've been in a lot of communities and done a lot of events and no - there are none of those people at the ones I've committed myself to. Believe it or don't...doesn't really matter to me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#926 Sep 20, 2013
Wait what wrote:
One other thing: At the worst of times throughout my life, I was often helped by those high-income white folks who could not write the help off their taxes, nor did they tell others about their good deeds. It wasn't a grand communal effort written up in the paper, or discussed on Topix. These were often self-made millionaires who, yes, looked and sounded like the Average Joe. Come out to the 'burbs and get educated on who is helping whom, because you are clueless.
Honey, I've lived there. Bloomfield Hills is a very affluent suburb of Michigan and I can tell you those people are more likely to cut a check (nice of them) then to get their hands dirty and actually interact with the people who live in downtown Detroit. In fact, there was talk of creating a rail system but the people of West Bloomfield and surrounding areas didn't want the "ghetto trash" of Detroit coming into their neighborhoods. The only reason they step into theirs is to see a ballgame or maybe visit a bar. Don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#927 Sep 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I've lived there. Bloomfield Hills is a very affluent suburb of Michigan and I can tell you those people are more likely to cut a check (nice of them) then to get their hands dirty and actually interact with the people who live in downtown Detroit. In fact, there was talk of creating a rail system but the people of West Bloomfield and surrounding areas didn't want the "ghetto trash" of Detroit coming into their neighborhoods. The only reason they step into theirs is to see a ballgame or maybe visit a bar. Don't talk about things you don't know anything about.
Every affluent suburb in a major metro area stops mass transit from entering...for good reason. I remember my town's winning battle against the MBTA in the late '70s. It pays to live in a community of lawyers, doctors and CPAs.
The fact that you love ghetto trash (well, not in the biblical way) isn't surprising.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#928 Sep 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems someone is being a little snarky.
WW is spot on. You're worse than snarky, you're downright nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 min Not Scott 2,452
Catman Dave 11 min Catman Dave 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min xxxrayted 31,511
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 42 min Male 3,576
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 105
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 2 hr Canterbury 452
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 2 hr Male 64
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Concerned Brother 963
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]