Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#409 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying is that you overestimate the seriousness of those kids religious beliefs. Once daddy stops paying the bills, those kids will have a tendency to start thinking for themselves. As far as you First Amendment whining goes, no one is going to force you to marry Pizza Boy.
You truly are lost when it comes to core beliefs and the depths of faith. And there's no chance in hell you have kids if you think money has anything to do with them.
They're already forcing family owned and operated businesses to cast aside their beliefs so that phaaaggs can demand wedding cakes and photography.
What planet are you from?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#410 Sep 16, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Full Faith and Credit doesn't require mandatory recognition of marriage.
Oh no? You may have a rude awakening coming on that one, 3.1.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#411 Sep 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no? You may have a rude awakening coming on that one, 3.1.
Why don't you ask Mr. Wolff?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tobias-barringt...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#412 Sep 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting or crying. I'm pretty chipper to see the rights of LGBT individuals worldwide continue to expand! It's a shame that it is taking so long but I'm, as always, pretty optimistic.
You're in for some major disappointments in the nation you abandoned.
You're happy where you are...stay there.

Since: Jan 12

Detroit, MI

#413 Sep 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
...served with a free "mug"ging in the parking lot.
You're such a scared little nervous rabbit, aren't you. No crimes has been reported at any of those diners. Heck, they're safer than most places that serve food, there's always cops in those diners or sitting in a cruiser close by.

Since: Jan 12

Detroit, MI

#414 Sep 16, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say. Never tried it. But I do love my gumbo and key lime or pecan pie. Mmm mmm. Does that make me a rebel flag waver?
Stick to polack food. Kielbasa and pierogis are what you're palate knows best. Yankee.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#415 Sep 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> WW also has a wife, you moron. Same sex marriage is legal now, Nate. A butch can be as violent as a man.
Whoa, you can stop right there, eejit. I'm not gay. Never have been, never will be, not even curious enough to try.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#416 Sep 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying is that you overestimate the seriousness of those kids religious beliefs. Once daddy stops paying the bills, those kids will have a tendency to start thinking for themselves. As far as you First Amendment whining goes, no one is going to force you to marry Pizza Boy.
Silly guy/girl. I happen to know a young man, raised somewhat liberally, who is now quite the conservative. One reason? He got hit on too much in this town, and there are neighborhoods he will never walk through again because of it. He no longer lives here - he moved to a more conservative town where he enjoys being hit on by women.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#417 Sep 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, you learned that you cannot slap your woman around the house in a drunken stupor and expect her to cook dinner on time, huh? Jail time and court cost had you learn that from the School of Hard Knocks.
This is the most inane post! I (thankfully) don't have an alcohol problem, I slap no one, I love to cook (on time or not), and I've never seen the inside of a jail other than on the teevee. Where did you pull this out from? Oh, never mind.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#421 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Mr. Wolff?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tobias-barringt...
Mr. Wolff has an opinion. There are many people who don't share that opinion. My original statement, which you are desperately trying to make into something more than it was in your endless quest to redefine the question so you can feel like you are right, was that the recognition of marriages between states is far from a decided issue. The mere fact that Mr. Wolff wrote that piece demonstrates my assertion to be true.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#422 Sep 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly guy/girl. I happen to know a young man, raised somewhat liberally, who is now quite the conservative. One reason? He got hit on too much in this town, and there are neighborhoods he will never walk through again because of it. He no longer lives here - he moved to a more conservative town where he enjoys being hit on by women.
Cute anecdote but it is utterly worthless in predicting the shift, or lack thereof, in attitudes toward same sex marriage. Oh, and that young man, he's gay. He's just too afraid to let the people in his life know it yet.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#429 Sep 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why you're being so cross with everyone?
Paco's still upset that I exposed the lie he always repeats about his not wanting a divorce.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#430 Sep 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco's still upset that I exposed the lie he always repeats about his not wanting a divorce.
woof
You didn't do a thing, a-hole. You make things up out of thin air.
Then again, why did your kid run off with the mother who originally abandoned him? What kind of father were you?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#431 Sep 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Jesus looooooves it when you refer to someone as a phaaagg.
You know that whole "Thou shalt not take my name in vain" thing? He was talking about you, Nate.
I'd love to see some example of that, booner. I'm betting you find the word "comptroller" more often.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#432 Sep 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Wolff has an opinion. There are many people who don't share that opinion. My original statement, which you are desperately trying to make into something more than it was in your endless quest to redefine the question so you can feel like you are right, was that the recognition of marriages between states is far from a decided issue. The mere fact that Mr. Wolff wrote that piece demonstrates my assertion to be true.
I can imagine real violence in at least 15 states if you try to shove that abomination down the throats of the people.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#435 Sep 17, 2013
Poor Paco. Not only drove poor ex-Mrs. Paco to drink heavily, but also knew that his religion wouldn't permit him to be the one asking for the civil divorce.

Just like with the School Board...Paco's a limp wristed, bigoted wimp.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#436 Sep 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part? That Jesus doesn't want you to call people "phaaaggs" or that using Him to support your bigoted, racist agenda is taking His name in vain?
This forum has used the word "comptroller" more times in the past four days than anyone has used that word from 1958 until 9/13/13 combined. I'll bet you think I still use green columnar pads to do my cipherin' too, don't you?
Even I have said on this forum that gays are welcome in the Church. But their acts are not to be condoned, and that includes "marriage." Now, tell me how I'm going against the word of God.
The online professional hiring pages are full of the word, "comptroller." You're either a moron, or butthurt by being exposed, or both (that's my guess.)

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#437 Sep 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make your argument right, Nate. It just makes you violent, kind of like Aaron Alexis.
Me? I'm not going to be the one taking it to the streets in Mississippi and Alabama. In fact, half of those folks in the streets will be black.
You're not too bright, are you?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#438 Sep 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Poor Paco. Not only drove poor ex-Mrs. Paco to drink heavily, but also knew that his religion wouldn't permit him to be the one asking for the civil divorce.
Just like with the School Board...Paco's a limp wristed, bigoted wimp.
woof
Poor douche...sired a kid that drove the mom to run away, then the kid took off after being abused.
What a "man."
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#439 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Poor douche...sired a kid that drove the mom to run away, then the kid took off after being abused.
What a "man."
Poor Paco...knows that everything I just said is true.

Knows its in black and white, available from his church online.

That's why he can't refute it.

Poor devout Paco.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 34 min Independent1 26
Easter represents the Resurrection of Jesus Chr... 2 hr wwjd 1
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 2 hr wwjd 47
News Same-sex couple turned away by small business i... 2 hr bill 209
I found Duke!!!!! 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 135
News Rolling Stones announce stadium tour, Columbus ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Michelle Obama ‘Jeopardy’ appearance prompts ha... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 3 hr Zoe Regen 229
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]