|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>They are getting bigger, and very vocal when they hear my voice. They all freak out trying to get to me. It looks like 3 boys and 2 girls. I will dump the boys on Pales front porch because she loves cats so much. I hope she doesn't try to eat them.
Lol
Glad to hear they are good.
Beany is very verbal also. She always has to get the last meow in.

Pale sure sounds like a meany when it comes to animals.
Not all people like animals. It's too bad, for they offer much unconditional love, and companionship, and ask nothing in return.
=~[

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you break it down for me then? Two coffees in and it still doesn't track!
OK, I have been there plenty of times before, so here goes. I took that post to mean that most kids nowadays are nothing but self entitled punks that think everybody owes them a free living, and they wont even think of lifting a finger and actually WORK for the things that they want like their parents had to.

I have been through some crap in my life, but worked my way back up and feel that I have it better than the lazy ones who want everything handed to them. I have some really cool things that I worked hard to get. Bizzy has seen some of the pics, but by no means all of them yet. I got pretty lucky because people trust me, and I repay them for it every single day. It could have turned out far worse for me, but I made the right decisions when it counted the most.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe anyone would be so petty as to look for mistakes on a forum and then call it out.
I know, right?
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It amazes me how some fracture the English language.
Especially on this forum.....lol
I can't decifer some posts to save my soul!
Oy
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but that post made perfect sense to me. And you have the nerve to lecture ME about drinking!! HA HA HA HA HA.
That explains a lot.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Glad to hear they are good.
Beany is very verbal also. She always has to get the last meow in.
Pale sure sounds like a meany when it comes to animals.
Not all people like animals. It's too bad, for they offer much unconditional love, and companionship, and ask nothing in return.
=~[
I would have been dead a long time ago if it weren't for my cats. Especially Blackieboo. You know the story. I feel very lucky, but in the end, I am where I am now because of the right decisions that I made. Being homeless really stinks, so I did what I had to do when I had to do it. Now I am enjoying the benefits because of making the right decisions.

She knows I'm talking about her. She is just staring at me right now as to say, thanks daddy.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I have been there plenty of times before, so here goes. I took that post to mean that most kids nowadays are nothing but self entitled punks that think everybody owes them a free living, and they wont even think of lifting a finger and actually WORK for the things that they want like their parents had to.
I have been through some crap in my life, but worked my way back up and feel that I have it better than the lazy ones who want everything handed to them. I have some really cool things that I worked hard to get. Bizzy has seen some of the pics, but by no means all of them yet. I got pretty lucky because people trust me, and I repay them for it every single day. It could have turned out far worse for me, but I made the right decisions when it counted the most.
Except that the parents at the start of the rant are the collective body of government services and support? Which is what makes the whole thing a rambling, nonsensical trainwreck.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?
<quoted text>
How long is this crap going to go on!
In that post, I didn't call out anyone in particular, and try to embarrass an individual, and it was a generalized statement, fool.
It wasn't meant to be mean, but it seems to me that some, who like to act superior are moving to make an example of a simple spelling mistake. It is you who is the fool, carrying on and on about this. You, Duke and the atheist nazi.
I never professed to be perfect, but it seems with the nazi mindset, some are trying to nail me to the wall for a misspelled word.
It's too bad people can't decipher the meaning and spirit posts mean.
There is no question, though, in my mind, what spirit yours are intended.
I have no regrets!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

At least your spelling has now improved.

Good job!!!

woof

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't figure out the point of the article, you really are a vacant soul.
You can't intimidate me like you do your minions. The text read very easily and not some involved thesis. It's pure, unadulterated self loathing. With only the usual suspects agreeing with you. As they blindly follow this gibberish, along with you, into the abyss. Funny you should mention a vacancy. It relates to the substance of this folly.

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, another anti-white racist, with a hint of misandry.
Please show me where I was anti-white.
You must have a "word of the day" calendar. You definitely don't know what misandry means.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't intimidate me like you do your minions. The text read very easily and not some involved thesis. It's pure, unadulterated self loathing. With only the usual suspects agreeing with you. As they blindly follow this gibberish, along with you, into the abyss. Funny you should mention a vacancy. It relates to the substance of this folly.
Speaking of vacancy, you just posted five lines of utter emptiness, boy.
You're not impressing anyone here.

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmm....yet you live in Worthington, a predominantly white, affluent area.
Good school system for my children. Predominately white? LOL! I don't know about that, but I do know its a nice area. Why are you making race the issue for this area?

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Speaking of vacancy, you just posted five lines of utter emptiness, boy.
You're not impressing anyone here.
Impress? On topix? Sir, you should get out more. My purpose here is to discuss matters, not to "impress" anyone. So you just posted to tell me that my previous post was empty?
Impressive in a cyclothymic sort of way.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Impress? On topix? Sir, you should get out more. My purpose here is to discuss matters, not to "impress" anyone. So you just posted to tell me that my previous post was empty?
Impressive in a cyclothymic sort of way.
You have yet to discuss anything, boy. All you have done here is troll, in every one of your incarnations.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You have yet to discuss anything, boy. All you have done here is troll, in every one of your incarnations.
My thoughts exactly. So who is this troll parading as a hammer from Columbus. A tool, for sure, but no where close to a hammer.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly. So who is this troll parading as a hammer from Columbus. A tool, for sure, but no where close to a hammer.
Many suggest it's Reader living out her ultimate fantasy...to be a male black Muslim living in the suburbs.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is this crap going to go on!
In that post, I didn't call out anyone in particular, and try to embarrass an individual, and it was a generalized statement, fool.
It wasn't meant to be mean, but it seems to me that some, who like to act superior are moving to make an example of a simple spelling mistake. It is you who is the fool, carrying on and on about this. You, Duke and the atheist nazi.
I never professed to be perfect, but it seems with the nazi mindset, some are trying to nail me to the wall for a misspelled word.
It's too bad people can't decipher the meaning and spirit posts mean.
There is no question, though, in my mind, what spirit yours are intended.
I have no regrets!
At least you haven't lost your distaste for long posts.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
First - yes everyone has weaknesses and fall short of what we should be. Many of us strive every day to be better people. George and Bob do not.
Second - I know more about Catholicism than you think I know, but I never once claimed to be an expert on the faith and I'd wage that many Catholics fall into the same category. My entire family with the exception of my father and brother practices Catholicism.
Third - I don't believe my post was directed toward you. I believe I specifically mentioned George and Bob, so why you felt the need to throw yourself under the same bus is for you to figure out.
You propose a valid point - your religion teaches you that your sins are between you and god. Yet I don't believe there is one Christian poster who adheres to this ideology and some even go further to purport that their own sins aren't as bad as some other sins. They also play the role of god in condemning and telling whomever they are having discourse with that they will certainly go to hell. Seems a bit egotistical to me.
I have more of a beef with the Christians who believe women should only wear skirts, think it's a sin to play music inside of a church and tell their children to stay away from other kids who have different faiths. The only reason the Catholic Church is discussed so much on here is because many of you are indeed Catholic and talk about your religion.
If what you say is true and one is supposed to engage in lifelong spiritual growth, I do wonder when George and Bob will ever start their journey.
I really have no desire to judge whether one is or is not on a spiritual journey. If someone states something here, I take them at their word unless I have evidence otherwise.

What bus is it that I am throwing myself under? I simply related myself to George and Bobby in that we are all Catholic. Period. I happen to find truth in much of what George posts--whether or not I agree with his opinion, and I laugh my ass off at Bobby quite often or I tell him he deserves to have his ass kicked when appropriate. We have had a few hellacious spats in the past and we've agreed in the past as well. Too bad you seem to have missed those posts. All you or I have to judge people here is on what's said here...you nor I know the sum total of their lives. Well, I will modify that last statement. I think Che is the spawn of Satan based on her behavior here, but I can't stand the sight of her here and for all I know, she's a sickly, crazy, angry old woman whose only social life is here on Topix. I should probably take pity on the old wench, but I find no empathy for someone that utterly nasty myself. So, same boat?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have no desire to judge whether one is or is not on a spiritual journey. If someone states something here, I take them at their word unless I have evidence otherwise.
What bus is it that I am throwing myself under? I simply related myself to George and Bobby in that we are all Catholic. Period. I happen to find truth in much of what George posts--whether or not I agree with his opinion, and I laugh my ass off at Bobby quite often or I tell him he deserves to have his ass kicked when appropriate. We have had a few hellacious spats in the past and we've agreed in the past as well. Too bad you seem to have missed those posts. All you or I have to judge people here is on what's said here...you nor I know the sum total of their lives. Well, I will modify that last statement. I think Che is the spawn of Satan based on her behavior here, but I can't stand the sight of her here and for all I know, she's a sickly, crazy, angry old woman whose only social life is here on Topix. I should probably take pity on the old wench, but I find no empathy for someone that utterly nasty myself. So, same boat?
How ya doing, sweetie?

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

<quoted text>You have yet to discuss anything, boy. All you have done here is troll, in every one of your incarnations.
Must you be reminded of your thrashing? LOL! Blow your hot air in the other direction. Maybe near one of your minions that will soon appear to back your play.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 31 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 70
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min woo-boy 29,102
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr not 2,214
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 3 hr Andrew Dice Clay 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2,897
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 4 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 5 hr Go IDF Go 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search