Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3062 Oct 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound insane...lol. And then you wonder why you are mocked.
Btw, you're absolutely wrong on the first statement. Atheists don't believe in heaven or hell.
says the O brilliant one with 2 college degrees and owes student loan debt for 20 years.

way to put those degrees to work there O brilliant one.

your stupidity has no bounds.

Us insane people paid our student loans back 20 years ago, and also paid our kids loans.

My grandchildren will pay off their student loans before you do, and they have yet to be born.

Atheists are stupid people rebelling against reality, and reason they require assistance even with 2 college degrees.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#3063 Oct 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you for the correction...I type so fast I miss....
BTW...bite me
Lmao
Perhaps when the intent of your post is to criticize another poster's command of the English language you should pay more attention to detail?

Not doing so tends to make you look a tad bit foolish.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3064 Oct 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps when the intent of your post is to criticize another poster's command of the English language you should pay more attention to detail?
woof
what does it matter?

you want to see foolish.....see Obama outsourcing to Canada the ACA website to a company fired by the Canadian Government for other similar failures.

Apple, Microsoft, and Google are American companies Obama looked over to hire a failed Canadian company.

his laser focus on american jobs requires a new battery.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3065 Oct 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound insane...lol. And then you wonder why you are mocked.
Btw, you're absolutely wrong on the first statement. Atheists don't believe in heaven or hell.
do you believe in the tooth fairy?

how about Santa?

Easter bunny?

Robin Hood?

lottery is your retirement plan?

PS: I am mocked by communists like you because you pale in comparison, and you lack substance to do anything but spin and lie.

Do you still have 360 payments left on your student loan from 1995?

Why are you not married? Nobody worthy of your greatness?

Did you help Al Gore invent the internet?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3066 Oct 21, 2013
In defense of stereotypes, has anyone noticed the Troll's sleep past noon?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3067 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3068 Oct 21, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch. ..
the video my son made of my wife's Mustang showed up.

your link is broke, or you liked my son's video.

PS: burnouts are a hoot, but rear tires mounted are $400 each. I no longer let son drive unsupervised.

We determined the Government Motors Corvette lacked what this nasty Mustang possess, and it is not the rear fantasy seat. That seat is for what won't fit in the trunk.

Nothing beats the sound of a nasty supercharged Mustang.

my wife would not recognize the difference in her car's power and that of a Nissan Leaf.

I bet if I threw you the keys, you being a guy would have 2 speeds....stop and go go go. Wife never see's the speed limit most times except cruise control freeway. She gets passed by Enzyte Bob on his bike.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#3069 Oct 21, 2013
Why am I not surprised of the person who started this thread?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#3070 Oct 21, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
Why am I not surprised of the person who started this thread?
Spoken like a moronic black tool who never read the article.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3071 Oct 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Did you not read what I said?
I thanked her, but on the other hand, I don't need a grammar nazi looking for grammatical errors. There are so many from all posters but she decided to pick mine.
Sorry Duke, but you can mind your own bees's wax too.
I don't let people, like you, chia Che and the nazi, make me feel foolish! but just that I see you're all looking through a looking glass to purposely find errors so you can jump on your finds.
Don't you have better things to do that are constructive?
=~{
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#3072 Oct 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not read what I said?
I thanked her, but on the other hand, I don't need a grammar nazi looking for grammatical errors. There are so many from all posters but she decided to pick mine.
Sorry Duke, but you can mind your own bees's wax too.
I don't let people, like you, chia Che and the nazi, make me feel foolish! but just that I see you're all looking through a looking glass to purposely find errors so you can jump on your finds.
Don't you have better things to do that are constructive?
=~{
Yes, I did.

You haughtily criticized another poster for his/her poor command of English, while making a glaring error yourself.

Pretty darned silly. And embarrassing.

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#3073 Oct 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did.
You haughtily criticized another poster for his/her poor command of English, while making a glaring error yourself.
Pretty darned silly. And embarrassing.
woof
It's ok for you and not for others? Hmmmmm
You're something else.
And what do you call it when you "haughtily" harass everyone with you're silly bullsh!t?

Pass the brains for Duke!

M E O W
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#3074 Oct 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok for you and not for others? Hmmmmm
You're something else.
And what do you call it when you "haughtily" harass everyone with you're silly bullsh!t?
Pass the brains for Duke!
M E O W
I rarely criticize others for their grammar or spelling. If I were going to do so, I would make certain that both the grammar and spelling in my post containing that criticism were flawless. You should too.

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#3075 Oct 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely criticize others for their grammar or spelling. If I were going to do so, I would make certain that both the grammar and spelling in my post containing that criticism were flawless. You should too.
woof
Well, Mr. Flawless, I will just have to get out. ye ol' magnifying glass to make sure you make no mistakes whatsoever.
NO ONE is perfect......
Lmao
Just remember, Dukie, I am watching you!

Utopia, Ohio

#3076 Oct 21, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a moronic black tool who never read the article.
A pathetic attempt to make your racism seem profound. Your originality sets you apart from the others.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#3077 Oct 21, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
A pathetic attempt to make your racism seem profound. Your originality sets you apart from the others.
Why are you deflecting, Stymie?
You never read the article.

Utopia, Ohio

#3078 Oct 21, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you deflecting, Stymie?
You never read the article.
Citing radical Muslim attacks and making it the thread of discussion. With a sprinkle of "oh woe is me for being a white male" rhetoric. A typical disturbing, social outcast cry for attention, nothing out of the ordinary for this arena. The "article" is calling attention to what exactly? What's your angle, sir?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#3079 Oct 21, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Citing radical Muslim attacks and making it the thread of discussion. With a sprinkle of "oh woe is me for being a white male" rhetoric. A typical disturbing, social outcast cry for attention, nothing out of the ordinary for this arena. The "article" is calling attention to what exactly? What's your angle, sir?
If you can't figure out the point of the article, you really are a vacant soul.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3080 Oct 21, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, another anti-white racist, with a hint of misandry.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3081 Oct 21, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of angles, you're related to FKA Reader how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 18 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4,983
Joe Cocker is dead. 1 hr Politics anyone 70
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 6 hr Truthful 22
Marriage Vows 7 hr Mandy 1
COPS lives MATTER 8 hr Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 9 hr zep 11
Who do you side with in New York and why? 12 hr d pantz 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:05PM
Ben Roethlisberger has upset stomach, hasn't warmed up
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
NFL Playoff Bracket 2015: Postseason Format and Super Bowl Odds for All 12 Teams
NBC Sports 6:17 PM
Steelers, Bengals tied at 7 after first quarter - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
NBC Sports 6:36 PM
Dalton picked again, Steelers take advantage