Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#3042 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
post 3028 liar.
you again proved what a moron you are, and a complete blowhard wannabe petty child.
go to your room before you piss me off.
This is very simple, Bubba. Re-post the post in which you claim that I made such a statement.

I will wait.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3043 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very simple, Bubba. Re-post the post in which you claim that I made such a statement.
I will wait.
woof
post 3028 dipstick, and better yet your other commie buddies are just as stupid as you are.

you replied to another commie who thinks fish have sex.

you are a failure of horrendous proportions, and we know it.

carry on....you are a scream to laugh at.

You must be an example of an aborted fetus that lived. Your god Obama signed a bill to let fetuses like you die. Good thing god Obama was not POTUS prior to someone smearing chit on you that brought you to life.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3044 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I will wait.
woof
do you want me to grab a willow branch and teach you manners?

post 3028 you little punk liar.

please keep running your mouth, I want to hear you squeal while you learn manners.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#3045 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well stupid....it is called spawn.
females lay eggs, and males swim over eggs fertilizing them.
no sex.
sex requires penetration, so jerking off continually is also not sex.
you are still virgin.
Fish do so have sex. It may not be fun sex, but it's still sex.

Did you have sexual relations with that fish, Miss Fishwinsky?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#3046 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm pretty sure the guy I work with who won't drink water because fish have sex in it is a Republican.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3047 Oct 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading what you just wrote with your "there is no right or wrong" philosophy in mind. When you are done, ask yourself if you were practicing that philosophy when you wrote that post.
why?

who cares?

profiling muslims is smart, not wrong.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3048 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is right and wrong involved when you attempt to use the rantings of an organization with an islamophobic agenda to justify supporting anti American, bigoted policy within a free society, where individual rights reign paramount.
You should really look into who pull the strings in that organization, and what they do.
woof
Indeed - just like CAIR.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3049 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
post 3028 dipstick, and better yet your other commie buddies are just as stupid as you are.
you are a failure of horrendous proportions, and we know it.
carry on....you are a scream to laugh at.
You must be an example of an aborted fetus that lived. Your god Obama signed a bill to let fetuses like you die. Good thing god Obama was not POTUS prior to someone smearing chit on you that brought you to life.
Look out. Walter's been drinking.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3050 Oct 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out. Walter's been drinking.
reality escapes you, and your fantasies are your attempt to cover up your failure.

I just finished a glass of green tea. No sweetener...straight on the rocks.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#3051 Oct 20, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a misconception of atheists is that it is Free to enter heaven.
A good read of the New Testament would explain this in great detail.
Atheism is work of the devil, just like abortion.
Atheists murderers like yourself have a hot future.
You sound insane...lol. And then you wonder why you are mocked.

Btw, you're absolutely wrong on the first statement. Atheists don't believe in heaven or hell.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#3052 Oct 20, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, he doesn't exist.
He does exist. I just don't trust you. You're psycho.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#3053 Oct 20, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've met more than one priest, yet it took only one to drive you away from Catholicism? For such an "educated", "open-minded" "independent" woman, you sure are easily persuaded.
You're a joke, Muff.
If you consider me a joke, I consider that a compliment.

Most of the people who have driven me away from the notion of organized religion are people like yourself. CINOs.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#3054 Oct 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? My original post was dripping with sarcasm.
Did you really intend to run to this priest, all with baited breath, like a child on the playground: "Look at how big of a meanie Georgie is! He's wicked!" That is how your comments came across.
George and Bob absolutely know what they're talking about. All three of us are Catholic, we know the faith. Your attempt at judgement and making particularly George fit into your preconceived notion of what Catholicism is, is laughable and naive. Your implications regarding maturity are completely off base.
Hate to break the news to you, but Topix took up a small amount of our conversation.

I don't think Bob or George fit into the idea of being a Catholic. I think they're quite the opposite. I don't know much about you, so I don't pass judgment on you...but if you use racial epithets and filthy language while also rejoicing in the deaths of innocent people, then I'd put you into that category as well.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#3055 Oct 20, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! It amazes me how some fracture the English language.
Especially on this forum.....lol
I can't decifer some posts to save my soul!
Oy
Decipher.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#3056 Oct 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish do so have sex. It may not be fun sex, but it's still sex.
Did you have sexual relations with that fish, Miss Fishwinsky?
Most species of fish do not practice internal copulation. Some species of sharks do have sex and reproduce that way.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3057 Oct 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Decipher.
Oh, thank you for the correction...I type so fast I miss....
BTW...bite me
Lmao

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3058 Oct 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break the news to you, but Topix took up a small amount of our conversation.
I don't think Bob or George fit into the idea of being a Catholic. I think they're quite the opposite. I don't know much about you, so I don't pass judgment on you...but if you use racial epithets and filthy language while also rejoicing in the deaths of innocent people, then I'd put you into that category as well.
First, aren't all human beings subject to failings and weaknesses?

Secondly, unless you happen to understand Catholicsm, which you haven't demonstrated knowledge, can you state definitely that neither are Catholic?

Thirdly, when have you seen me use racial slurs or filthy language here? I definitely skate that line at times, but um, my sins are between me and my God. Not between me, you and anyone else. I acknowledge my mistakes and move on, don't dwell in the hell of wondering "if only." Makes like a lot easier that way, and that is one of the tenants of the Catholic faith and the basis for penance.

You're so obsessed with this definition of Catholicism I do suggest that next time you sign up for RCIA that you stick with it. We have a tendency to view it as lifelong learning and spiritual growth. It never ends...most Catholics will assume we don't know it all, particularly what is in one's heart and soul.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3059 Oct 21, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you for the correction...I type so fast I miss....
BTW...bite me
Lmao
Bite me?! Is that some sort of ghay invitation?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3060 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
reality escapes you, and your fantasies are your attempt to cover up your failure.
I just finished a glass of green tea. No sweetener...straight on the rocks.
Having a bit of constipation, Walter? Too bad that your other hole runs free and clear.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3061 Oct 21, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bite me?! Is that some sort of ghay invitation?
HA HA HA HA HA
Are you kidding me? You're hilarious!

Everyone makes mistakes in typing, and those who are on here to instigate, aggravate, and needle people, and to point out other peoples mistakes, need to be made aware that they are not perfect either.

=~}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 min tranpsosition 3,332
Pet and animal reports 27 min sidekick 2
wishing something can be done 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr tranpsosition 31,050
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 33
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 7 hr posser 2,433
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 8 hr Anon 7
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE