In Defense of Stereotypes
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#3021 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you kept the word runoff out of your lies and spin.
yes lake superior is in the cuyahoga river. So is runoff.
outer-space is vacant of water, just like your head is vacant of rational thought.
as you continue to spin and distort everything, anyone with a brain can see how useless you are
And following you is a path to starvation the same as following the communist in the White House.
If revolutionary war does not start in the next couple years, it will be a miracle.
You don't survive the war.
best not fan the flames to hurry your extinction, and if you want to die, go take a nap on I71.
I'm happy to see you are back with us Bubba.

I like the way you have described part about a new revolutionary war. The way you have it set up, within a few years you will have proven the existence of miracles.

Simply brilliant!!!!

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3022 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to see you are back with us Bubba.
I like the way you have described part about a new revolutionary war. The way you have it set up, within a few years you will have proven the existence of miracles.
Simply brilliant!!!!
woof
are you still blaming mommy's breast milk as tainted, and you had a rough start in life?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3023 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
outer-space is vacant of water, just like your head is vacant of rational thought.
as you continue to spin and distort everything, anyone with a brain can see how useless you are
And following you is a path to starvation the same as following the communist in the White House.
If revolutionary war does not start in the next couple years, it will be a miracle.
best not fan the flames to hurry your extinction, and if you want to die, go take a nap on I71.
I am writing this down. It will be a verse of lyrics for a song I am writing called 'Ilk of Leeches'.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#3024 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, we're all drinking minute amounts of what was once our ancestors' urine as well.
Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.
woof
I have a co-worker who won't drink water because fish have sex in it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3025 Oct 20, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Chia Che,
I can back up what I posted about the radical Muslims. I repeatedly posted this site,
Gatestoneinstitute.org , but if you're too lazy to take a look, that's not my problem.
Your selective "blindness" to this subject matter, as many are afflicted, is going to come back and bite you all in the A$$.
You will all get, then, what you deserve!
Every country the radicals inhabit, there are major problems.
Look at Michigan..in our own country we have that problem, only you don't hear about it, because it wouldn't be politically correct, and it's discrimination.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.
Put that in your pipe, cupcake!
Gatestone Institute is a neo-conservative think tank with an agenda. It's mission isn't to accumulate facts and report on them, it is to drive a specific goal. Citing them for a source on Islam is like citing Greenpeace as a source about environmental issues. Not incredibly objective. You are being sucked in hook, line and sinker by a group whose purpose is to gin up fear so that it can raise money.

I read one of your links from them regarding your claim of Sharia Law infiltration. When the first 3 supposed examples were absolutely ridiculous, I realized there was going to be no content in the piece and gave up.

You really would be doing yourself a huge favor if you took a couple of months off from Gatestone and tried finding some scholarly articles to read.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3026 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much sums Walter up right there. It would have been the perfect post had it mentioned his boat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3027 Oct 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much sums Walter up right there. It would have been the perfect post had it mentioned his boat.
boats plural.......3 of them O envious one.

1 is for sale........interested?

2009 Ski Nautique with canvas and trailer, 185 total hours. Bring me 30K in cash and it is yours. A V6 SUV will tow it fine.

Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#3028 Oct 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a co-worker who won't drink water because fish have sex in it.
I have to assume that he or she drinks some sort of liquid, coffee, tea, orange juice, beer, milk.

I guess the fish don't have sex in those.

woof

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#3029 Oct 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gatestone Institute is a neo-conservative think tank with an agenda. It's mission isn't to accumulate facts and report on them, it is to drive a specific goal. Citing them for a source on Islam is like citing Greenpeace as a source about environmental issues. Not incredibly objective. You are being sucked in hook, line and sinker by a group whose purpose is to gin up fear so that it can raise money.
I read one of your links from them regarding your claim of Sharia Law infiltration. When the first 3 supposed examples were absolutely ridiculous, I realized there was going to be no content in the piece and gave up.
You really would be doing yourself a huge favor if you took a couple of months off from Gatestone and tried finding some scholarly articles to read.
This is YOUR opinion of course, and you can't accept that there is a HUGE problem going on, and someone has a different view and opinion.
I'm an Indpendent, Chia Che! and I weigh both sides...I have voted both sides,I never vote a straight ticket! EVER!
There's good and bad in all sides, people and GOVTS.

Google, then, Muslim problems in countries where there ARE problems....see for yourself.
England, Spain, Belgum, Scandinavian countries, etc. let me know what you come up with.

Why is so hard for you to admit the radicals are causing an uproar?
Why? Is it stubbornness or pride, I have no idea, why you can't just accept the fact that the radical Muslims are out to change the infidels. Mosques are going up at an alarming rate,throughout the world. The radicals and moderates are mingled in together praying.
I try to respect others opinions and I don't nail them to the wall if they differ with how I think. Have some respect. I don't call anyone's opinion wrong, there is no right or wrong to anything.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#3030 Oct 20, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
This is YOUR opinion of course, and you can't accept that there is a HUGE problem going on, and someone has a different view and opinion.
I'm an Indpendent, Chia Che! and I weigh both sides...I have voted both sides,I never vote a straight ticket! EVER!
Google, then, Muslim problems in countries where there ARE problems....see for yourself.
England, Spain, Belgum, Scandinavian countries, etc. let me know what you come up with.
Why? Is it stubbornness or pride, I have no idea, why you can't just accept the fact that the radical Muslims are out to change the infidels. Mosques are going up at an alarming rate,throughout the world. The radicals and moderates are mingled in together praying.
I try to respect others opinions and I don't nail them to the wall if they differ with how I think. Have some respect. I don't call anyone's opinion wrong, there is no right or wrong to anything.
Try reading what you just wrote with your "there is no right or wrong" philosophy in mind. When you are done, ask yourself if you were practicing that philosophy when you wrote that post.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#3031 Oct 20, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>Have some respect. I don't call anyone's opinion wrong, there is no right or wrong to anything.
But there is right and wrong involved when you attempt to use the rantings of an organization with an islamophobic agenda to justify supporting anti American, bigoted policy within a free society, where individual rights reign paramount.

You should really look into who pull the strings in that organization, and what they do.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3032 Oct 20, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizz, I would gently but sternly encourage you to visit some of these places that the hysterical think are falling apart. If London floats your boat, I'm happy to show you around. Even visit some of these "alarming" mosques and community centres (though, really, the shisha bars seem to be the bet places to meet people and chat). If you spend your time at home, curled up with the more histrionic and paranoid parts of the net, that's going to poison your worldview. Get it back in balance by meeting some of these people they're telling you to be afraid of and making up your own mind.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#3033 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/about/

I don't care what anyone thinks, and everyone has their own free will opinion. Everyone thinks their opinion is right.
That's why we have freedom of speech in this country.

In religion and politics, there is no right or wrong.
People do what they please. But when the religion and government infringe on others rights, there is where the problem is.

Anyone can google what's going on in the world, it doesn't have to be this particular website.

People who walk around with blinders will never see the light!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3034 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to assume that he or she drinks some sort of liquid, coffee, tea, orange juice, beer, milk.
I guess the fish don't have sex in those.
woof
hey Einstein !!!!!!!!!!

Fish don't have sex you complete idiot.

factcheck with any grade school biology book.

maybe you need to start fantasying you are a fish so a sexless life makes more sense to you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3036 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Einstein !!!!!!!!!!
maybe you need to start fantasying you are a fish so a sexless life makes more sense to you.
Learn to read. I never made the statement that you are attributing to me, Bubba.

woof

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#3037 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Einstein !!!!!!!!!!
Then how do they make new fish?

Binary fission?

Immaculate conception?

Maybe that's why we eat fish on Fridays.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3038 Oct 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do they make new fish?
Binary fission?
Immaculate conception?
Maybe that's why we eat fish on Fridays.
well stupid....it is called spawn.

females lay eggs, and males swim over eggs fertilizing them.

no sex.

sex requires penetration, so jerking off continually is also not sex.

you are still virgin.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3039 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read. I never made the statement that you are attributing to me, Bubba.
woof
post 3028 liar.

you again proved what a moron you are, and a complete blowhard wannabe petty child.

go to your room before you piss me off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3040 Oct 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
liar liar pants on fire
post 3028 must have been a mis type then?

you are just a juvenile punk that can't tie your own shoes.

liars get their mouths washed out with soap. Your teeth need brushed anyway.

Duke the little liar wannabe.

meow like the puss you really are.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3041 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
liar liar pants on fire
post 3028 must have been a mis type then?
you are just a juvenile punk that can't tie your own shoes.
liars get their mouths washed out with soap. Your teeth need brushed anyway.
Duke the little liar wannabe.
meow like the puss you really are.
I am going with mongoloidally blurted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 2 hr Republicans Shill... 4
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
DACA. DACA. One particular Immigration Issue. ... 3 hr Republicans Shill... 1
Trump BALD HEAD 3 hr Duke for Mayor 55
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Keep UR Plan 6,691
Sh@$tHole Country 6 hr Butt Pump 66
Note the Date ! 6 hr Pam 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages