Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#2918 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This brings to mind an interesting question.
Is it possible for a 12 year old to rape another 12 year old in the State of Ohio?
woof
your answer....yes, and anywhere on earth.

however lawyers distort all laws so they can bill hours.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2919 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This brings to mind an interesting question.
Is it possible for a 12 year old to rape another 12 year old in the State of Ohio?
woof
Statutorily or forcibly?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2920 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...the Akron crew is excusing racial bias against blacks.
Really? How so?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#2921 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How so?
Grow up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2922 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up.
That's what I thought.
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#2923 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Statutorily or forcibly?
rape is rape, murder is murder

lawyers twist it to bill hours.

Attorney fees are tax deductible, and so is the bill to examine the charges of an attorney.
If an attorney requests a retainer, then just multiply the retainer times 5 for tax purposes as an easy approach. It takes diligence to watch an attorney, so having 5 times the amount of time an attorney puts into the case is quite normal, just keeping them honest.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#2924 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't calling you a creationist. I don't know why you would think I was.
woof
Why are you such a racist dukie?
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#2925 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up.
it takes a 12 pack of viagra to grow the commies little weed.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#2926 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a pretty stupid guess. But, that's not very surprising now, is it?
So you agree that Whoopi is a mindless Hollywood lib and Polanski should be in jail?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2927 Oct 18, 2013
Duke Buttsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
rape is rape, murder is murder
lawyers twist it to bill hours.
Attorney fees are tax deductible, and so is the bill to examine the charges of an attorney.
If an attorney requests a retainer, then just multiply the retainer times 5 for tax purposes as an easy approach. It takes diligence to watch an attorney, so having 5 times the amount of time an attorney puts into the case is quite normal, just keeping them honest.
roses are red
violence is blue
what metal salesman
insane ilk fantasy do
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2928 Oct 18, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a racist dukie?
Why do you believe that I am one, worrywart?

BTW, you never answered me. Wasn't the river flowing underneath the glaciers?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2929 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Statutorily or forcibly?
Either. It is a very interesting question with a very interesting answer.
Quick search of the OSC caselaw will provide the answer.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#2930 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought.
You got caught defending racial bias, little girl. So did your dad.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2931 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...the Akron crew is excusing racial bias against blacks.
Substitute "explaining" for "excusing" and you would have a factual statement there Sheriff.

How come Topix hired Reader and not you?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2932 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Either. It is a very interesting question with a very interesting answer.
Quick search of the OSC caselaw will provide the answer.
woof
Without doing the research I would say forcibly, yes; statutorily no.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2933 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You got caught defending racial bias, little girl. So did your dad.
Maybe to a deficient thinker like you, but not to someone capable at abstract thought.
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#2934 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
roses are red
violence is blue
what metal salesman
insane ilk fantasy do
when they passed out brains.....you jumped to the other line to assure 1st in line for kibble.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2936 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Without doing the research I would say forcibly, yes; statutorily no.
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/0/...

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2937 Oct 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Duke Buttsniffer

Columbus, OH

#2938 Oct 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
what took me 10 seconds took you hours to look up.

typical for any lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 6 min Catman Dave 220
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 31,207
where is George of Hilliard? 14 min Free Pizza 4 U 42
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 1 hr Mayor Coleman Par... 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Anonymous 938
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr tranpsosition 250
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 8
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••