|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ask him how many Hail Marys the forum costs Nate per week?
No, we didn't get into all that. We just discussed the hypocrisy of some believers. He agreed that many people do not fully accept the teachings of Christ into their hearts. He also told me that regardless of someone's behavior, I should always give them the benefit of the doubt. I admitted that would be hard to do with this gang, but in real life, I often do. Seems I'm more Christian-like than I thought I was...lol.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Suuure you did, Muff.
Don't worry George. According to the priest, God still loves you even though you are undeserving and fall short of his glory.(I believe those were his exact words)

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick, check the fire reports for yesterday. I wonder if a church spontaneously burst into flames!
Funnily enough, that's exactly what I said when I walked inside. Apparently the priest also had a sense of humor.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Poor Muff...too gutless to wave her baby-killing flag in front of the priest.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>I'd bet my house that Muff never mentioned her own feelings on abortion to the good father.
Better give it up then. I told him straight out "I'm every Catholic's worst nightmare - I'm an atheist, pro-choice, and a liberal who believes in birth control." He smiled. He was a wonderfully nice and open man. You could learn a lot from him. Older guy, wears glasses, short hair.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, the Tea Party. Where facts don't matter and science equals witchcraft.
Oh, my...
http://www.culturalcognition.net/blog/2013/10...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you never would have had a chance.
not my type, I never would have noticed you.
shallow?,,,,maybe.
that is reality
You realize nobody cares, right? lol But you still need to try. Try, try, try...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a newlywed.
My 2nd time.
I fired the first one and sent her packing.
My sex life is 5 times a week. Is that considered sexually deprived now?
Good to hear. I will tell wife that.
Now this post is a real riot! Validate me! Validate me! Stop being so pathetic - it's embarrassing! Seriously, who posts this kind of stuff? Not people who are secure...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit you are wrong? Wouldn't that be easier?
RS has abandoned "fantasy" and replaced it with "intergalactic."

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better give it up then. I told him straight out "I'm every Catholic's worst nightmare - I'm an atheist, pro-choice, and a liberal who believes in birth control." He smiled. He was a wonderfully nice and open man. You could learn a lot from him. Older guy, wears glasses, short hair.
Sure, Muff...everything went your way at the Italian Festival.
And you accuse RS of tall tales?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't you must believe in global warming to.
or abortion is not murder
or washington DC has money tree farms
or healthcare is FREE
affermative action education failed on you.
Water weighs approximately 8.35 pounds per gallon Bubba. If you can perform simple calculations of volume, using estimates of the depth and the width of the river, you could theoretically arrive at a rough estimate of the force per square inch being constantly imposed in a downstream direction.

The Cuyahoga is constantly flowing towards Lake Erie. It never, ever, ever stops. Ever. The City of Akron controls the rate of flow by operating sluice gates on dams in both Portage and Geauga Counties. They have the ability to either increase or reduce the volume of water impounded behind their dams at will, depending on their needs, subject to state regulations.

Please provide the engineering calculations that would demonstrate sufficient wind forces on the Lake that would make it possible to push merely one gallon of water from the mouth of the mighty Cuyahoga in Cleveland all the way back to the city limits at the intersection of Bath Road and Akron-Peninsula Road. Heck. Just show me that the wind could push one ounce of water back to the park beneath Jacobs Field.

Remember to show your work. When you decide that you are frustrated by this math problem, please send me some of what you are smoking.

Thanks.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Poor Muff...too gutless to wave her baby-killing flag in front of the priest.
Ah, George, you think about me so much. Always wondering what I'm doing and what I'm saying in the real world.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm

He was a nice guy who smiled at you, but yet you felt compelled for no particular reason to confront him and insult his religious beliefs.

Think about that for a second M.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>Sure, Muff...everything went your way at the Italian Festival.
And you accuse RS of tall tales?
I don't have a "way." The sign said "Catholic Answers and Prayers" so I took advantage of the free time I had until my friend showed up. It was quite enlightening. I could have talked to him all day. Religion is one of my most favorite topics to discuss. I think it hurts you to know that one of your own kind called you out on not accepting Jesus in your heart.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my. 3.1 didn't read the report.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

The Cuyahoga is constantly flowing towards Lake Erie. It never, ever, ever stops. Ever.
woof
never eh.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River

The river is a relatively recent geological formation, formed by the advance and retreat of ice sheets during the last ice age. The final glacial retreat, which occurred 10,00012,000 years ago, caused changes in the drainage pattern near Akron. This change in pattern caused the originally southward-flowing Cuyahoga to flow to the north. As its newly reversed currents flowed toward Lake Erie, the river carved its way around glacial debris left by the receding ice sheet, resulting in the river's winding U-shape.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Water weighs approximately 8.35 pounds per gallon Bubba. If you can perform simple calculations of volume, using estimates of the depth and the width of the river, you could theoretically arrive at a rough estimate of the force per square inch being constantly imposed in a downstream direction.
The Cuyahoga is constantly flowing towards Lake Erie. It never, ever, ever stops. Ever. The City of Akron controls the rate of flow by operating sluice gates on dams in both Portage and Geauga Counties. They have the ability to either increase or reduce the volume of water impounded behind their dams at will, depending on their needs, subject to state regulations.
Please provide the engineering calculations that would demonstrate sufficient wind forces on the Lake that would make it possible to push merely one gallon of water from the mouth of the mighty Cuyahoga in Cleveland all the way back to the city limits at the intersection of Bath Road and Akron-Peninsula Road. Heck. Just show me that the wind could push one ounce of water back to the park beneath Jacobs Field.
Remember to show your work. When you decide that you are frustrated by this math problem, please send me some of what you are smoking.
Thanks.
woof
You obviously have never seen "Sharknado."

Boo-ya!

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, George, you think about me so much. Always wondering what I'm doing and what I'm saying in the real world.
Simply calling you out on your bullshit.
Naturally, this "priest" didn't have a name, did he?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my. 3.1 didn't read the report.
If he really did get through Colby, I would say that that qualifies as evidence of God's existence.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
never eh.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River
The river is a relatively recent geological formation, formed by the advance and retreat of ice sheets during the last ice age. The final glacial retreat, which occurred 10,00012,000 years ago, caused changes in the drainage pattern near Akron. This change in pattern caused the originally southward-flowing Cuyahoga to flow to the north. As its newly reversed currents flowed toward Lake Erie, the river carved its way around glacial debris left by the receding ice sheet, resulting in the river's winding U-shape.
I suppose I should have prefaced that with "in the last 10,000 years" for all of the creationists" out there.

Thanks for the correction.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,701 - 2,720 of2,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 18 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Puppet-OTUS 33 min Black Rhino 41
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Reality Speaks 28,993
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 18
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 2 hr Putin tough Obama soft 10
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr Reality Speaks 23
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 2 hr Reality Speaks 404
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000