Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. I will be happy to look at any map you can find that shows the Cuyahoga River running south to north through Geauga County.
Good night bytch. I have to do something tomorrow that you aren't probably aware of. or capable of for that matter.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Good night bytch. I have to do something tomorrow that you aren't probably aware of. or capable of for that matter.
Cleaning up somebody else's mess? You are correct.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"About the Cuyahoga River

The main branch of the Cuyahoga River begins at the confluence of the West Branch Cuyahoga and East Branch Cuyahoga rivers and flows 85 miles in a U-shaped course to Lake Erie in downtown Cleveland. Headwaters for the 15-mile West Branch and 15-mile East Branch begin in the neighboring townships of Hambden and Montville (Geauga County), respectively. Both branches begin less than 15 miles south of the Lake Erie shore; however, the Cuyahoga River flows nearly 60 miles south into Akron before curving northward toward its mouth.

The Cuyahoga Riverís drainage basin, including the Main West and East branches drains The watershed drains 813 square miles (520,320 acres)."

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
"About the Cuyahoga River
The main branch of the Cuyahoga River begins at the confluence of the West Branch Cuyahoga and East Branch Cuyahoga rivers and flows 85 miles in a U-shaped course to Lake Erie in downtown Cleveland. Headwaters for the 15-mile West Branch and 15-mile East Branch begin in the neighboring townships of Hambden and Montville (Geauga County), respectively. Both branches begin less than 15 miles south of the Lake Erie shore; however, the Cuyahoga River flows nearly 60 miles south into Akron before curving northward toward its mouth.
The Cuyahoga Riverís drainage basin, including the Main West and East branches drains The watershed drains 813 square miles (520,320 acres)."
woof
so now you admit it is lake erie watershed.

and you wonder why you are hated.

go ask your Realtor who sold 1 house last year the real estate market conditions and value for lake front property.

that advice is as useless as your legal advice.

carry on moron.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning up somebody else's mess? You are correct.
you aren't even capable of cleaning.

got fired as a Red Roof Inn maid, and now pretend to be a lawyer.

what a hoot....

do you still get beat up every time you are in public? does 99% of the world dispose you?

how is life all alone? How many names do you have for yourself, and do you seduce yourself everyday or every other?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

dispose was correct word.... exactly like taking trash out to curb.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
go ask your Realtor who sold 1 house last year the real estate market conditions and value for lake front property.
carry on moron.
Walter, when did anyone ever deny that the Cuyahoga River was in the Lake Erie Watershed?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you aren't even capable of cleaning.
got fired as a Red Roof Inn maid, and now pretend to be a lawyer.
what a hoot....
do you still get beat up every time you are in public? does 99% of the world dispose you?
how is life all alone? How many names do you have for yourself, and do you seduce yourself everyday or every other?
You should put together a collection of these and try to get it published.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter, when did anyone ever deny that the Cuyahoga River was in the Lake Erie Watershed?
douche bag, when did you ever not spin a lie in epic failure?

all day yesterday you spun yourself in a tizzy

no worries though....the flats was ruined by rats like you.

now traveling by boat on lake superior water on lake erie, Put in bay limits rats like you.

you can't swim, don't have the cash for the Jet Express, and your fat azz sinks any life jacket made.

and even if you did miraculously end up on the island, it would take less than an hour before you were thrown in the bay of lake superior water in lake erie for being an obnoxious screeching loser punk windbag wannabe know it all.

100's clink their bottles in cheer, watching the whiney wimp screech save me, save me.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really try to have a balanced, intelligent conversation with him. I've been getting really into it recently. It gets to be a bit one sided, of course, but is really excellent for making you slow down and really think about the clearest ways you could communicate your message to the less able members of any audience.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really try to have a balanced, intelligent conversation with him. I've been getting really into it recently. It gets to be a bit one sided, of course, but is really excellent for making you slow down and really think about the clearest ways you could communicate your message to the less able members of any audience.
you need to take your lover Pale Rider out more frequently, and not just to McDonalds.

and balanced discussions never happen on your keyboard or your skank Pale Rider's

without spin, you are empty. Both of you.

check my spelling for me.

woofie woofie burp.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly demonstrates why you were left behind......boo Fing hoooooo.

you are too lazy to put a collection for publish yourself, and will whine when millions are made from it.

what a loser.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
douche bag, when did you ever not spin a lie in epic failure?
all day yesterday you spun yourself in a tizzy
no worries though....the flats was ruined by rats like you.
now traveling by boat on lake superior water on lake erie, Put in bay limits rats like you.
you can't swim, don't have the cash for the Jet Express, and your fat azz sinks any life jacket made.
and even if you did miraculously end up on the island, it would take less than an hour before you were thrown in the bay of lake superior water in lake erie for being an obnoxious screeching loser punk windbag wannabe know it all.
100's clink their bottles in cheer, watching the whiney wimp screech save me, save me.
All I did yesterday was ask you to explain your claim that Lake Erie provided the water that is in the Cuyahoga River. That simple question has turned you into this ranting lunatic. How odd.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that yesterday and this is the result.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
carry on moron.
The issue has never been the limits of the Lake Erie Watershed, Bubba.

The issue has been your inability to understand that water flows through watersheds in only one direction...downhill. It doesn't flow uphill.

Lake Erie does NOT drain into the rivers surrounding it, with one solitary exception. That would be the Niagara.

Every single one of the other rivers surrounding Lake Erie drain INTO the Lake, not the other way around.

Your bubble meter needs serious repairs.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did yesterday was ask you to explain your claim that Lake Erie provided the water that is in the Cuyahoga River. That simple question has turned you into this ranting lunatic. How odd.
keep spinning, it is the only substance you possess.

all water flows to the lowest elevation. Lake Superior is 600 feet above Niagara falls.

with North winds on lake Erie enough to whitecap, it will push and dilute water to Akron on the cuyahoga out of the lake if winds last a day or 2.

the maumee, sandusky, portage, vermillion, huron, also have water flowing from lake erie into them. Quite often actually.

south winds can empty marinas of enough water to ground boats docked. water goes to canada to return when wind changes.

the entire northwest portion of Ohio is a swamp that man drained to where ever they could flow water.

Maumee Bay fishing, I have drifted upstream many times. Sandusky bay all the time. That water you claim does not flow that way pushes an 11,000 pond boat quite easily. Wind is the culprit, but is wind not also forcing water flow.

and water flowing upstream out of large bodies of water like lake erie is quite normal.

now that I have you understanding basic watershed, go spin a wool sweater, winter is coming.

Like the President, you are not intelligent enough to understand outside forces upset status quo, and water flowing upstream a prime example to teach you the lesson.

spending and printing trillions of unbacked dollars to redistribute just dilutes the value. compare exchange rates today. See any where the dollar is up?

thanks for playing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Bubba, if you believe that a North wind will push water back to Akron from Cleveland you really are quite a nut.

woof
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Bubba, if you believe that a North wind will push water back to Akron from Cleveland you really are quite a nut.
woof
if you don't you must believe in global warming to.

or abortion is not murder

or washington DC has money tree farms

or healthcare is FREE

affermative action education failed on you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't you must believe in global warming to.
or abortion is not murder
or washington DC has money tree farms
or healthcare is FREE
affermative action education failed on you.
Ahh, the Tea Party. Where facts don't matter and science equals witchcraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,681 - 2,700 of2,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Old Guy 28,643
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 49 min They cannot kill a Spook 51
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr d pantz 80
Will Obama Resign From Office? 2 hr Black Rhino 583
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Neutral Party 2,738
Music 4 hr PARIS COWBOY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE