In Defense of Stereotypes
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2793 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about the first stuff, but the Cuyahoga river runs north through my property towards lake Erie.
The river runs south there Dave.

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

Since: Apr 10

IS APPALLING!

#2794 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Look at my smart ass remark:
<quoted text>
How horrible.
Che, you forgot to add all the other nasty remarks you made to me....but whatever.
If it makes you feel better and bigger than ever......picking on little ol' ladies must be your specialty.
Lol

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2795 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept thinking
Chardon......I'm probably an hour or more from you. Yikes!
I know what you do, lol
Youre so funny, Dave!
I didn't get it at first. But the fact that you have my email address means that you must get it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2796 Oct 16, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should stay on the Akron forum.
Seriously, again, you and your little friends are way off base concerning Lake Erie and the geography with waterways. Bizzy gave you a huge clue. Lived close to Lake Erie as a kid, spent a lot of time up there, in boats and in cottages, camping in the state parks/beaches up there, caught and ate a lot of walleye and perch over the years... I doubt you've ever left Medina County, possibly never the chair your ass is glued in.
The only thing I have said about Lake Erie, dingbat, is that it doesn't supply the Cuyahoga River. Stop being stupid.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2797 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The river runs south there Dave.
No, it doesant. It runs north. I've lived here for 13 years and I think I know what direction the river on my property runs.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2798 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept thinking
Chardon......I'm probably an hour or more from you. Yikes!
I know what you do, lol
Youre so funny, Dave!
But you are such close friends and have known Dave forever. How could you be so clueless?

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

IS APPALLING!

#2799 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you knew where he lived. You guys are an endless source of amusement.
I always saw Chardon, but it's close, none the less.
It's not like I have been there, Che!

I'm so happy this is an amusement park for you. We offer all kinds of entertainment here.
Too bad your act is always the same......hohum! Change it up a little will you?
Mabe lose the clown nose or the gigantic shoes.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2800 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you knew where I was and what I do. I'm probably 15 or 20 miles from the headlands.
I know, right?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2801 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, you forgot to add all the other nasty remarks you made to me....but whatever.
If it makes you feel better and bigger than ever......picking on little ol' ladies must be your specialty.
Lol
She's mired in a lot of anger and self-pity. She does this sheet to make herself feel better.

Little old lady at my age? LOL. 50 is the new 30 and I'm sticking to it, except for me, I refuse to wear the sky high heels. Che sure seems old with all that anger she spews, must've had a lifetime of negligence and abuse to be that angry and anti-social.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2802 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
So you won't discuss with Duke a topic you brought up a few hours ago because of things I said to you a week ago? Yeah. That makes sense.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2803 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are such close friends and have known Dave forever. How could you be so clueless?
How could you be so clueless as to not understand what the word friend means? After all, you are the oh-so-brilliant one that I am truly flummoxed that you don't know that!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2804 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you be such a total retard?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2805 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I have said about Lake Erie, dingbat, is that it doesn't supply the Cuyahoga River. Stop being stupid.
Being quiet and listening and comprehending isn't a strength of yours, is it, monkey girl? A banana appears, and voila! There you are, screeching and jumping and sheeting...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2806 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No, it doesant. It runs north. I've lived here for 13 years and I think I know what direction the river on my property runs.
I'm calling bullshit, Dave. The Cuyahoga River starts east of Burton and runs south.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2807 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I always saw Chardon, but it's close, none the less.
It's not like I have been there, Che!
I'm so happy this is an amusement park for you. We offer all kinds of entertainment here.
Too bad your act is always the same......hohum! Change it up a little will you?
Mabe lose the clown nose or the gigantic shoes.
And all this time I took you at your word when you said you and Dave actually knew each other. How silly of me.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2808 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How could you be such a total retard?
You are right. I was a retard for taking what Buzzy wrote at face value. I should have just assumed she was a liar just like the rest of you. My bad.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2809 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling bullshit, Dave. The Cuyahoga River starts east of Burton and runs south.
Sorry, but no it does not. It runs 700 feet from my front door.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2810 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you won't discuss with Duke a topic you brought up a few hours ago because of things I said to you a week ago? Yeah. That makes sense.
Why would anyone discuss anything with you? You don't seem to understand that concept. It's more like tossing peanuts at the monkey and hearing you screech. You're just rude, crude, and obnoxious. I find it funny how you jump on every post chomping at the bit to insult someone. I've given up attempting to be nice or discuss anything with you. Figure maybe a few thousand doses of your own medicine may work?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2811 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this time I took you at your word when you said you and Dave actually knew each other. How silly of me.
I didn't get the joke, ok. But she knows me better than you ever will.

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

IS APPALLING!

#2812 Oct 16, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
She's mired in a lot of anger and self-pity. She does this sheet to make herself feel better.
Little old lady at my age? LOL. 50 is the new 30 and I'm sticking to it, except for me, I refuse to wear the sky high heels. Che sure seems old with all that anger she spews, must've had a lifetime of negligence and abuse to be that angry and anti-social.
Did you say heels? I would fall off of them.
I love all the flats ...they're all so cute, and comfortable.
I'm not a tennis shoe person.......flats are so comfy!

Che:
Something is lacking.......,insecurity issues,bully issues, not enough love issues.
Poor thingy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colin Kaepernick continues to sit through US na... 1 hr God Bless America 24
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 2 hr d pants 22
Should the GOP cut its loses? 2 hr MarkJ- 1,015
Trump will win, wait and see just watch 3 hr Duke for Mayor 3
News Teachers, students cope without air-conditionin... 3 hr 404 not found 2
Huma done with Weiner 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 7
No Life, But Topix. 5 hr justsayin 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance