“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2773 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha
Angry? Never would I waste my energy getting angry on this forum.
I just consider the sources.....I'm always in a great mood!
I don't have to justify anything to anyone, especially bullies like yourself.
I respond in kind......
Soooooo bite me
Lmao
Ain't this Topix shyt cool, Bizzy??
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2774 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha
Angry? Never would I waste my energy getting angry on this forum.
I just consider the sources.....I'm always in a great mood!
I don't have to justify anything to anyone, especially bullies like yourself.
I respond in kind......
Soooooo bite me
Lmao
What a mouth for a little old lady.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2775 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok professor.
when water flows to an area, where did it arrive from?
and because man named it, does that scientifically change it?
When I take a shovel full of dirt off a bank did I create a new body of water?
since you are hell bent on making a fool of yourself.........what is the cuyahoga river considered in the watershed by the all knowing EPA?
Hey you idiot.

The Cuyahoga river is shaped like a big "U". Its headwaters start in Hamden Township in Geauga County and flow south/southwest to North Akron, at the bottom of the "U", and there it turn northwards toward the mouth at Lake Erie.

The water does not flow from Lake Erie. It flows TO Lake Erie. The only river around the entirety of the banks of Lake Erie where the water flows INTO a river, is the Niagara.

What the heck are you smoking?

woog
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2776 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think you would be tired by now. You have been on since early this morning.
I like the link so posted it..... Regarding Lake Erie.......if you don't like it don't look at it.
Whatever!
Ummm.

You and Bubba should read this page of your link.

p5q2f-4122807112@pers.craigsli st.org

Now Bubba can simply admit he was mistaken and all will be well again in bigotville...er Columbus Topix.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2777 Oct 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you idiot.
The Cuyahoga river is shaped like a big "U". Its headwaters start in Hamden Township in Geauga County and flow south/southwest to North Akron, at the bottom of the "U", and there it turn northwards toward the mouth at Lake Erie.
The water does not flow from Lake Erie. It flows TO Lake Erie. The only river around the entirety of the banks of Lake Erie where the water flows INTO a river, is the Niagara.
woog
For once, I'm going to agree with you because I live in Hambden township, and the Cuyahoga river runs through the property where I live.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2778 Oct 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.
You and Bubba should read this page of your link.
p5q2f-4122807112@pers.craigsli st.org
Now Bubba can simply admit he was mistaken and all will be well again in bigotville...er Columbus Topix.
woof
I don't have to read it.....why do you think I posted it?
But Che blew it with smart ass remarks.
Whatever.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2779 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Don't worry about that he/she. It doesn't hold a candle to the smart people here.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2780 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>For once, I'm going to agree with you because I live in Hambden township, and the Cuyahoga river runs through the property where I live.
he has just spun the story. F the little punk. how fun would it be to watch him run and scream in horror if his identity leaked.

I called his azz out for a factcheck for a $10,000 bet. You are invited to witness documentation to vote in mass who is correct. This Lake Erie thing is just another childish attempt to win a false argument, and him scream I nailed you there. I really fixed you. His typed words have such great effect on everyones lives don't cha know..

we were talking watershed. Cuyahoga river is lake Erie watershed.

Sandusky bay is Lake Erie Watershed also.

che has an expert Realtor that sold a house once tell him Sandusky Bay is not Lake Erie.

Maumee Bay is not Lake Erie.

Che is the kid that got beat up everyday in school. Now he hides acting impotent.

PS: that was correct word choice...impotent.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#2781 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about that he/she. It doesn't hold a candle to the smart people here.
I sleep at night, Dave!
These people don't interfere with my life whatsoever!
Everyday it's a new war......lol

You said you live in Hambden?
You are farther than I first thought.
For instance, how far are you from, say, Mentor Headlands?

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#2782 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
he has just spun the story. F the little punk. how fun would it be to watch him run and scream in horror if his identity leaked.
I called his azz out for a factcheck for a $10,000 bet. You are invited to witness documentation to vote in mass who is correct. This Lake Erie thing is just another childish attempt to win a false argument, and him scream I nailed you there. I really fixed you. His typed words have such great effect on everyones lives don't cha know..
che has an expert Realtor that sold a house once tell him Sandusky Bay is not Lake Erie.
Che is the kid that got beat up everyday in school. Now he hides acting impotent.
Take a deep breath, RS
This bullshit isn't worth the time, all day of back and forth.....
Close your eyes and think: walleye,bass,perch. Etc.
lol

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2783 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the first stuff, but the Cuyahoga river runs north through my property towards lake Erie.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2784 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep at night, Dave!
I thought you knew where I was and what I do. I'm probably 15 or 20 miles from the headlands.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2785 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the mistake of thinking you had something to say. Perhaps you should stay on the trite recipe and kitten threads.
Perhaps you should stay on the Akron forum.

Seriously, again, you and your little friends are way off base concerning Lake Erie and the geography with waterways. Bizzy gave you a huge clue. Lived close to Lake Erie as a kid, spent a lot of time up there, in boats and in cottages, camping in the state parks/beaches up there, caught and ate a lot of walleye and perch over the years... I doubt you've ever left Medina County, possibly never the chair your ass is glued in.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2786 Oct 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you idiot.
woog

water flows from high to low point genius.

Niagara falls is Lake Erie watershed as well.

Lake Superior iI think is 650 feet in elevation higher than the falls.

man has drained the great swamp now known as northwestern Ohio,

You can only boat with a 25 foot or better boat in the Cuyahoga river entering from lake erie. i stand by this statement, and your spin failed as always.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2787 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about the first stuff, but the Cuyahoga river runs north through my property towards lake Erie.
all water flows to lowest elevation.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2788 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Yeah. Look at my smart ass remark:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is interesting about it?
How horrible.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2789 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
all water flows to lowest elevation.
All I know is that I get lots of snow here during the winter, and my pretty plow truck is currently getting lots of money put into her. I cant wait to plow!!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2790 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get anything right. You must be drunk.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2791 Oct 16, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep at night, Dave!
I thought you knew where he lived. You guys are an endless source of amusement.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#2792 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you knew where I was and what I do. I'm probably 15 or 20 miles from the headlands.
I kept thinking
Chardon......I'm probably an hour or more from you. Yikes!
I know what you do, lol
Youre so funny, Dave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pickerington dismisses economic development dir... (Mar '11) 18 min Pick resident 46
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 54 min Duke for Mayor 232
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 37
Bibi the Hypocrite 2 hr poopd 66
The best way to get the fifa coins from FIFA15BUY 2 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Easter represents the Resurrection of Jesus Chr... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 2 hr Abortathon 2015 49
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]