Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2706 Oct 15, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would like to join the main thrust of the conversation, we're talking about how men online seem to focus on the sexual value and sexuality of women they interact with but how women and other men seem not to register men online (or in many day to day interactions) as having sexual features or value. So far as I can tell, socially, we just never do seem to notice men in this light without specific prompts or unusual real life circumstances (an unusually attractive man might spur speculation, while most we meet will not)
you should meet some normal women then.

Just women that men ignore share your opinion.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2707 Oct 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you should meet some normal women then.
Just women that men ignore share your opinion.
Are you saying that in your experience that women do commonly bring up the perceived sexual value and sexuality of men they engage in on and offline conversations with?

I'm still not sure you're understanding my mode of thinking. It's rather more an open question than an opinion. If I had to lend an opinion as to why these interactions seem to be so placed, I would guess it reflects the wider culture and the values on each gender placed within the culture.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2708 Oct 15, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It took awhile, but we got rid of those pesky bigots, just like we will with you.
The funny thing is, none of those broads ever came back after 11/6/12. I wonder what happened that day that made them melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.
you got rid of.....what a joke

you never have applied action to make things happen ever, and reason you whine like a 14 year old girl all day.

your largest accomplishment in life was being born and not being aborted. See public records as fact check.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2710 Oct 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've seen that movie before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dhRUe-gz690XX
woof
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the grammar police?
your rant utilizing 2nd grade grammar screams what we already knew.
affermative action failed you to a career of minimum wage or that of a handout.
you go Dukie, your continued stupidity is a hoot.
You have outdone yourself this time Bubba.

Excellent work!!!

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2711 Oct 15, 2013
Hey Bubba.

Here ya go:

http://www.grammarcheck.me/

Cut and paste my post into the grammar checker, and then cut and paste yours.

See what transpires.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2712 Oct 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hey Bubba.
Here ya go:
http://www.grammarcheck.me/
Cut and paste my post into the grammar checker, and then cut and paste yours.
See what transpires.
woof
what does it matter?

get back to telling me about the inter galactic field you cross entering Sandusky bay from lake erie.

And your usage of such experts called relators.( Moms who drive you to an address)

Or tell me again put in bay is not lake erie. Sandusky Ohio is not considered the shores of lake erie, or cedar point on the shores of lake erie. The flats in Cleveland are not lake erie. Niagara falls is not lake erie.

you are a know it all nothing in Uniontown flapping you lips at whatever is said.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2713 Oct 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You have outdone yourself this time Bubba.
Excellent work!!!
woof
I was emulating you.

Thanks for the complement.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2715 Oct 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what does it matter?
get back to telling me about the inter galactic field you cross entering Sandusky bay from lake erie.
And your usage of such experts called relators.( Moms who drive you to an address)
Or tell me again put in bay is not lake erie. Sandusky Ohio is not considered the shores of lake erie, or cedar point on the shores of lake erie. The flats in Cleveland are not lake erie. Niagara falls is not lake erie.
you are a know it all nothing in Uniontown flapping you lips at whatever is said.
It matters because in the post you wrote criticizing the grammar in my post (which was impeccable), your grammar was atrocious.

It is a bit ironic. Or moronic. Take your pick.

And the Flats are indeed on the banks of the Cuyahoga River.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2716 Oct 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cleveland Flats are technically on the Cuyahoga River.
did the water flow from heaven, or New Jersey?

Cuyahoga river travels south, so what galactic inner space field did it pass to miss lake erie?

you are the perfect person to ask this scientific question because of all your advanced degrees.

Please spread you knowledge to explain your galactic inner space theories.

PS: put a bent coat hanger on your belt loop for better reception of the galactic conference you call to find the real answer.

heck the hanger works on your car, why not try your belt loop?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2717 Oct 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters because in the post you wrote criticizing the grammar in my post (which was impeccable), your grammar was atrocious.
It is a bit ironic. Or moronic. Take your pick.
And the Flats are indeed on the banks of the Cuyahoga River.
woof
the river with water delivered from galactic space.

when I was a kid it burnt like a prairie fire for days. Water burns, I saw it.

Back in the day when the water was on fire it was blamed on the Detroit river. Those people must have been nuts not to see the connection with the galactic space window filling the Cuyahoga river.

That river burnt so hot traveling in a southern flow that it created the Cuyahoga valley by melting the land away with the extreme heat.
It almost created an ice age according to the scientists of the time.

Today the Cuyahoga Valley is magnificent with fall color, and repaired itself from the melting dirt from the burning waters of galactic space.

Problem today is our cars are raising the temperature so Cleveland won't ever see snow again.

Snow road is being renamed to molten lava drive.

The burning embers of the 60's have not fully extinguished, and because it will never snow again, the threat of combustion is critical, and all citizens of Cuyahoga and Summit county are being evacuated upstream to Detroit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2719 Oct 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if only your mother had had a bent coat hanger...
But I digress. We were speaking about the location of the Flats which is on the Cuyahoga River banks and not on the lake shore. All of your other many questions are irrelevant.
you changed the subject and spun the context again Stymie.

Water was the discussion and not land.

You are what is irrelevant, and my post resembles your writings....galactic fantasy.

You best keep your boating confined to the bath tub so you don't get lost or drown.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2720 Oct 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
But I digress. We were speaking about the location of the Flats which is on the Cuyahoga River banks and not on the lake shore. All of your other many questions are irrelevant.
Hey Stymie how do you boat in the Cuyahoga river without traveling Lake Erie?

my question refers to a boat 25 foot or better.

Does your galactic space window allow you to drop from space into boat slips too?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2721 Oct 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can use your galactic window to boat back to Africa where you can take your rightful spot as King?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2722 Oct 16, 2013
Google maps does seem to think they are on the river, if they're the same flats transversed by Carnegie Ave?

Similarly, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flats seems to think that "The name reflects the low-lying topography on the banks of the Cuyahoga River"
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2723 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Google maps does seem to think they are on the river, if they're the same flats transversed by Carnegie Ave?
Similarly, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flats seems to think that "The name reflects the low-lying topography on the banks of the Cuyahoga River"
Ok professor.

when water flows to an area, where did it arrive from?

and because man named it, does that scientifically change it?

When I take a shovel full of dirt off a bank did I create a new body of water?

since you are hell bent on making a fool of yourself.........what is the cuyahoga river considered in the watershed by the all knowing EPA?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2724 Oct 16, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cleveland Flats are technically on the Cuyahoga River.
The Cleveland flats have drainage from lake erie flowing through them named by man the cuyahoga river moron.

the Cleveland flats are not floating around the drainage waters as your above post suggests.

Cleveland flats is a landmass with lake erie drainage access.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2725 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

Cuyahoga river travels south, so what galactic inner space field did it pass to miss lake erie?
Interesting. Tell us more about how Lake Erie drains into the Cuyahoga River. We all want to learn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2726 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Tell us more about how Lake Erie drains into the Cuyahoga River. We all want to learn.
you failed at your chance.

too late for you chump.

Did you know in 1969 that was not the first time the Cuyahoga burnt? The Cuyahoga burnt frequently before TV was invented.

That time in 1969 was the start of the EPA.

Maybe you can take some online classes to brush up?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2727 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
when sitting at the bar in the Sheraton Hotel in Cuyahoga Falls, what is the hotel built over, and what do you see?

Also is the water real or a painting on the rocks?

can you point your hand out in the direction the painting depicts flow age?

walk around and ask what direction your hand is pointing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2728 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you failed at your chance.
too late for you chump.
Did you know in 1969 that was not the first time the Cuyahoga burnt? The Cuyahoga burnt frequently before TV was invented.
That time in 1969 was the start of the EPA.
Maybe you can take some online classes to brush up?
Oh no. Please don't give up so easy. Please tells us more about how the water in the Cuyahoga River comes from Lake Erie and then flows south from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spears from South Side 12 min thats my unk 6
Where has Rowdy been? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
A one-horse open carriage 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 4 hr now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4,935
COPS lives MATTER 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST