“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#2664 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are posting on a Monday. You must be getting government assistance. Or does that "logic" only apply to me?
It would seem it does apply to you...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/akron-oh/TOGI...

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#2665 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2666 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't, you genocidal prick?
genocidal prick?

if it is killing people, it is bigger than just a prick.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2667 Oct 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>So, going to visit a buddy and having a private drop a grenade next to you is a combat injury? Nay, nay...it's an accident and negligence in a combat zone. The enemy didn't have a thing to do with it.
But keep twisting as you try to say anyone is criticizing Cleland the soldier.
Go read the applicable law, Paco. Its is indeed a combat injury.

Why do you hate disabled veterans?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2668 Oct 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was a traitor.
By the way Karl...those are pretty darned strong words. You sure you don't wish to retract them?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2669 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>It would seem it does apply to you...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/akron-oh/TOGI...
What?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2670 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>Norm's getting mad...
Wrong again. You guys are tripping all over yourselves today and it is amusing me. Please don't stop.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#2671 Oct 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read the applicable law, Paco. Its is indeed a combat injury.
Why do you hate disabled veterans?
woof
Still waiting...and waiting...to see how you come up with that lie, douche.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2672 Oct 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions.
These guys here shouldn't be used to any comparison to real men. True, men judge women differently, but these guys are just out to irritate women. For example, either I'm a frigid b*tch (which would imply that I am not sexually active) or I'm a slut (which would mean I'm going to any port in the storm). THEN they go to "no man will have you" but if that were true, how could I be a slut? lol Either way, their fascination with my sexual life and genitalia is telling of their stunted brain development.

I do think it's a cultural thing. Since men decided to create all these "rules" for women in order to subjugate them, they have been made to feel that any deviant or exploitative sexual behavior is permissible. BUT if a woman engages in that same behavior, she is a lesser person. I say how about BOTH genders engage in abstaining or not hopping from bed to bed. What's good for the goose...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2673 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the answer..........
MPNF and you do not attract men to your sexuality.
It has nothing to do with age of the man.
It is not cultural either.
Unattractive women have to make up for lack of natural attractiveness with something special to prompt the man to peel more layers of the onion back. It takes patience and hard work.
Sexual value?......You actually said that. What a scream you bring value up in any equation. Sexual value from you a real hoot.
I am seeing your pic as a pug, and MPNF herself. Neither one of you have any sexual value to me. No need to make and excuses or spin my comments. You are not my type, never have been, never will be.
What a laugh! Neither of us WANT you old man. Disgusting to even consider the thought. That's how arrogant you men are. You think it's up to you whether or not a woman will have you. It's not, dear. Never has been, never will be. And you would be rejected tenfold by me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2674 Oct 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
So...there's no real chance of having an intelligent conversation about this? I think the dynamic is pretty interesting but am happy to take it to a more appropriate forum if it's not really the type of thing folks are interested in.
Not with these guys. They're misogynist, angry, sexually repressed and rejected deviants. And that's not an ad hominem attack, that's just the way they are.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2676 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming more into focus. When I disagree with the wingnut stated position, I am a troll. When you call someone's mother a whooore or a black person a "ni###r" that is substance.
This brings up an interesting point. I went to the Italian Festival yesterday and went inside the church. At the back there was a sign that read "Catholic Answers and Prayers." I sat down and had a very nice chat with the priest. This forum happened to come up, along with other subjects that he was happy to discuss with a proclaimed atheist. He was very ashamed at his religion being represented so disingenuously and with such hatred and anger. He actually was taken aback when I told him Nate calls black people the "n-word" and refers to women as...you know. But I'm sure that this priest was not a REAL priest and was probably some crazy liberal.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2677 Oct 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute.
Based on a cursory Internet search, I'd say you are correct here. She has been misrepresented as a prostitute.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2678 Oct 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This brings up an interesting point. I went to the Italian Festival yesterday and went inside the church. At the back there was a sign that read "Catholic Answers and Prayers." I sat down and had a very nice chat with the priest. This forum happened to come up, along with other subjects that he was happy to discuss with a proclaimed atheist. He was very ashamed at his religion being represented so disingenuously and with such hatred and anger. He actually was taken aback when I told him Nate calls black people the "n-word" and refers to women as...you know. But I'm sure that this priest was not a REAL priest and was probably some crazy liberal.
Did you ask him how many Hail Marys the forum costs Nate per week?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2679 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That could easily explain the self imposed weekend exile that frequently gets violated.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#2680 Oct 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuure you did, Muff.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2681 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>Still waiting...and waiting...to see how you come up with that lie, douche.
I posted three or four links to the law already Paco. You like links, don't you?

Mr. Cleland was maimed by an instrumentality of war, in a war zone.

Figure it out, 3.1.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#2682 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and guess, Norma?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2683 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>Suuure you did, Muff.
Quick, check the fire reports for yesterday. I wonder if a church spontaneously burst into flames!

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#2684 Oct 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. You guys are tripping all over yourselves today and it is amusing me. Please don't stop.
Deny it all you want...the exact words and stupid phrases you use are there for all to see:

"I know I have said this about 100 times, but since you aren't very smart I will say it again and maybe you will understand it this time.
THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. Hence, you cannot control who comments on the extraordinarily stupid things you choose to share with the public."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/akron-oh/T2MC...

"Uh oh. Somebody's had a whole box of wine already today."

"You are talking to the voices in your head now. Check yourself in for a few days."

"Pneumonia is God's punishment for your lies and misadventures. Start living a true and honest life and God will let you breathe again."

"Really? A "lier?" Show your work, Nancy."

"Oh for christ's sake, Blanche. Can we get anymore melodramatic?"

"You have never said anything here remotely as articulate as my last post was. You really are in your own little world. What color is the sky in it?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/akron-oh/T0R7...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Police Push Legislation That Would Req... 33 min clo 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 4,806
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Big Johnson 294
Censoring Male. 1 hr Big Johnson 27
Public Flogging 1 hr They cannot kill ... 23
Beef replacing ham, turkey on Christmas dinner ... 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 2 hr Franklin Magilicutty 11
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 3 hr White cop 35
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 10 hr Reality Speaks 337
Columbus Dating