|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the answer..........
MPNF and you do not attract men to your sexuality.
It has nothing to do with age of the man.
It is not cultural either.
Unattractive women have to make up for lack of natural attractiveness with something special to prompt the man to peel more layers of the onion back. It takes patience and hard work.
Sexual value?......You actually said that. What a scream you bring value up in any equation. Sexual value from you a real hoot.
I am seeing your pic as a pug, and MPNF herself. Neither one of you have any sexual value to me. No need to make and excuses or spin my comments. You are not my type, never have been, never will be.
I would actually really be interested in having this conversation with you, should you be able to demonstrate a slightly better grasp of the topic at hand. Please reread my original quote below. If you can explain what I'm saying I would love to bring this conversation with out you further to get your opinion on the type of interaction being described. If you're not able to understand the exchange, I'm afraid I might let you move on to conversation elsewhere as I would quite like to have an intelligent discussion about this type of exchange.

The original excerpt, if you can break it down for me is:

"I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions. "
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I would actually really be interested in having this conversation with you, should you be able to demonstrate a slightly better grasp of the topic at hand. Please reread my original quote below. If you can explain what I'm saying I would love to bring this conversation with out you further to get your opinion on the type of interaction being described. If you're not able to understand the exchange, I'm afraid I might let you move on to conversation elsewhere as I would quite like to have an intelligent discussion about this type of exchange.
"I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions. "
and again....you utilizing the words sexual value is a scream period.

nasty ugly fat women have little sexual value.

it is only after man consumes 10 shots of whiskey where sexual value consideration with women like you begins, and then when determined you possibly may have sexual value, the man passes out drunk.

is this why you are so militant?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
debating sexual value with a Pug is a waste of time.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and again....you utilizing the words sexual value is a scream period.
nasty ugly fat women have little sexual value.
it is only after man consumes 10 shots of whiskey where sexual value consideration with women like you begins, and then when determined you possibly may have sexual value, the man passes out drunk.
is this why you are so militant?
transposition has no value period. It claims to have moved to England yet constantly complains the USA is not like England. My suspicion is it is a nothing but a welfare tramp living in Colemanistan or another turd world city.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions.
You have to factor in the extreme sexual repression occasioned by their mothers and their church.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

BEST. EXCHANGE. EVER.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to factor in the extreme sexual repression occasioned by their mothers and their church.
Yes, we know your mother was an atheist wh#re, Che.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know your mother was an atheist wh#re, Che.
Amazing how you knew I was referring to you, Nate.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how you knew I was referring to you, Nate.
You were referring to anyone not like you, kid. That's most normal people.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>You were referring to anyone not like you, kid. That's most normal people.
No. I was referring to a few very specific people, you being one of them.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I was referring to a few very specific people, you being one of them.
Struck a nerve, did I, kid?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>Struck a nerve, did I, kid?
Not at all. I was simply correcting one of your routine gross mischaracterizations.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

So...there's no real chance of having an intelligent conversation about this? I think the dynamic is pretty interesting but am happy to take it to a more appropriate forum if it's not really the type of thing folks are interested in.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
So...there's no real chance of having an intelligent conversation about this? I think the dynamic is pretty interesting but am happy to take it to a more appropriate forum if it's not really the type of thing folks are interested in.
It's not that they lack the interest. They lack the ability.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>Yes, we know your mother was an atheist wh#re, Che.
Would it be better if she were a Christian Wh#re instead?

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be better if she were a Christian Wh#re instead?
woof
Ask Mary Magdalene.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that they lack the interest. They lack the ability.
Now there's some serious projection. As GK correctly points out, your only reason for being here is to troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>Now there's some serious projection. As GK correctly points out, your only reason for being here is to troll.
This is coming more into focus. When I disagree with the wingnut stated position, I am a troll. When you call someone's mother a whooore or a black person a "ni###r" that is substance.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ask Mary Magdalene.
I can't. She is deceased. Besides, I am asking you.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming more into focus. When I disagree with the wingnut stated position, I am a troll. When you call someone's mother a whooore or a black person a "ni###r" that is substance.
These double standards are becoming quite difficult to keep track of without a rule book. I wonder if the Sheriff will post a link to the rules.

He likes links.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,481 - 2,500 of2,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congress Cost FYI 8 min Catman Dave 12
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 8 min BizzyBee 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min woo-boy 25,328
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 21 min shanikwa 14
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 25 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 138
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 38 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
Review: Buckeye Auto Tint 41 min Duke for Mayor 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 46 min Just quit 1,965
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search