Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2603 Oct 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
People in my crowd are really not too fond of self righteous, snarky azzwholes like you, Bob.
I teach my children that people like you are highly dangerous individuals who cannot be trusted whatsoever.
woof
Since when it is self righteous and snarky to not be able to afford your own medical bills but be expected to cover others for their bad behavior? You make 'em, you support 'em. Can't support 'em? Don't make 'em.

I taught my children to look behind the mask, because nothing is ever as it seems or what it looks like. But hey, if you want your children judged the way you taught them to judge others, that's up to you.

meow
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2604 Oct 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

I teach my children that people like you are highly dangerous individuals who cannot be trusted whatsoever.
woof
And I teach my children that people like your children are probably used goods and not what I would consider stable, marriage-minded, family material.

I also teach them that if you choose to lead that lifestyle and filter among that crowd, you will probably have nothing to show for yourself financially at the end of your working years, not to mention a broken family.

That's the bottom line.

You secularists can live your lives the way you want. Just don't think you are entitled to what I am able to accumulate financially because I don't live the way you do and don't force me to pay for your mistakes.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2605 Oct 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
People in my crowd are really not too fond of self righteous, snarky azzwholes like you, Bob.
woof
More dangerous than the daddy who beats them?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2606 Oct 9, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when it is self righteous and snarky to not be able to afford your own medical bills but be expected to cover others for their bad behavior?
Good question.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2607 Oct 9, 2013
Maybe children should be held responsible for the debts that parents can't pay. Do you think that's a good idea?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2608 Oct 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
People in my crowd aren't too fond of uber liberals who really lack any sort of spine--those with softly or ill-defined morals or ethics. Situational ethics are not employed.

I taught my kids to have a spine, to trust but verify, and that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Oh, I yeah...I taught them it was a pretty stupid thing to do to sleep with as many people as possible.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#2609 Oct 10, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I never get why older guys are so fixated on the sex, sexuality or sexual value of women years and years their junior who presumably wouldn't give a half thought to the sexuality of the gents in question.
Especially on here, but even in the wider world of the internet you see old duffers chirping how ugly/slutty/sexually unmarketable they see specific women as. Is it part of an effort to reduce an intellectual opponent to the basest part of their gender, their perceived sexual value? Is it an attempt to be cutting, pulling upon what they feel is the most insulting parts of what it means to be female?
I see it again and again and never really understand it.
For one, they're lacking in their own sex life. Transference...lol.
Two, they're perverts and dirty old men.
Three, they think it bothers us.
Four, they're egotistical enough to really believe their opinion counts towards anything in our personal lives when in reality, they're probably ugly losers...lol.
Considering the sources on here, I wouldn't give it too much thought.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2610 Oct 10, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
People in my crowd aren't too fond of the urban skank and the message they send to society: A woman has a right to have sex with whoever she wants, under whatever condition she wants and with as many partners she wants and that males have no right to judge.
What you people are missing from this equation is that it is YOU who has no right to judge me for judging.
I'm not obligated to accept you just because the high priests of secularism say I have to. I can judge whoever I want and for whatever reason I want. I can teach my children the same and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
Let me correct you: with WHOMEVER they want.

No one really cares what you think. lol Judge away. It only matters to you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#2611 Oct 10, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, rules.
If I am expected to pay for bastard babies, birth control pills, social and familial dysfunction, and a the entire of societal wreckage caused by this mindset, I have more than earned the right to express my opinions and express them adamantly!
Bottom line: You can eff however many people you want. Just don't stick me with the bill and don't whine about how you can't afford stuff you want because you chose to live that particular lifestyle.
Who on here has done that? No one. More than likely everyone on here pays their own way and doesn't need your dime.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2612 Oct 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, they're lacking in their own sex life. Transference...lol.
Two, they're perverts and dirty old men.
Three, they think it bothers us.
Four, they're egotistical enough to really believe their opinion counts towards anything in our personal lives when in reality, they're probably ugly losers...lol.
Considering the sources on here, I wouldn't give it too much thought.
But would you have ever thought of any of this unprompted?

I don't know if I'm just speaking for my immediate peer group, but I've never speculated, even to myself, about the sexual value of men unless prompted or I had seen them as notably attractive. At least for me and my peers, the sexual value of John Smith, garden variety older duffers isn't high enough to register, let alone to build arguments from.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

#2613 Oct 13, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
But would you have ever thought of any of this unprompted?
I don't know if I'm just speaking for my immediate peer group, but I've never speculated, even to myself, about the sexual value of men unless prompted or I had seen them as notably attractive. At least for me and my peers, the sexual value of John Smith, garden variety older duffers isn't high enough to register, let alone to build arguments from.
Nor have I. I think it not only speaks to perhaps our gender, but our intellect and maturity as well. I've often said some of these guys are like 14-year-old girls.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2614 Oct 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor have I. I think it not only speaks to perhaps our gender, but our intellect and maturity as well. I've often said some of these guys are like 14-year-old girls.
You must be talking about Justina Beaver.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2615 Oct 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about Justina Beaver.
Kitten update please

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2616 Oct 14, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten update please
They are getting bigger and more colorful.

Looks like it's going to be leaf blowing madness again today.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2617 Oct 14, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>They are getting bigger and more colorful.
Looks like it's going to be leaf blowing madness again today.
Put Mulch blades on zero turn and windrow them

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2618 Oct 14, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.

I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2619 Oct 14, 2013
But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants [a priority] near constantly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2620 Oct 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions.
I have the answer..........

MPNF and you do not attract men to your sexuality.

It has nothing to do with age of the man.

It is not cultural either.

Unattractive women have to make up for lack of natural attractiveness with something special to prompt the man to peel more layers of the onion back. It takes patience and hard work.

Sexual value?......You actually said that. What a scream you bring value up in any equation. Sexual value from you a real hoot.

I am seeing your pic as a pug, and MPNF herself. Neither one of you have any sexual value to me. No need to make and excuses or spin my comments. You are not my type, never have been, never will be.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2621 Oct 14, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants [a priority] near constantly.
your sexual value is ZERO.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2622 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the answer..........
MPNF and you do not attract men to your sexuality.
It has nothing to do with age of the man.
It is not cultural either.
Unattractive women have to make up for lack of natural attractiveness with something special to prompt the man to peel more layers of the onion back. It takes patience and hard work.
Sexual value?......You actually said that. What a scream you bring value up in any equation. Sexual value from you a real hoot.
I am seeing your pic as a pug, and MPNF herself. Neither one of you have any sexual value to me. No need to make and excuses or spin my comments. You are not my type, never have been, never will be.
I would actually really be interested in having this conversation with you, should you be able to demonstrate a slightly better grasp of the topic at hand. Please reread my original quote below. If you can explain what I'm saying I would love to bring this conversation with out you further to get your opinion on the type of interaction being described. If you're not able to understand the exchange, I'm afraid I might let you move on to conversation elsewhere as I would quite like to have an intelligent discussion about this type of exchange.

The original excerpt, if you can break it down for me is:

"I wonder if it's not cultural? I don't think I've ever stopped mid conversation (or even argument) with a guy to stop to weigh up their sexual value without a direct prompt. But guys, especially ones on here, seem to make stopping the conversation to weigh in on the perceived sexual value of female participants near constantly.
I'm wondering if this isn't a thing guys, or guys of a specific age or generation do. It's really interesting to see an extra, gendered layer to processing and discussions that I don't really see as having a direct response in gross gendered female-to-male interactions. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 43 min BizzyBee 37
Ebola in America 6 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 7 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 9 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 9 hr Duke for Mayor 658
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 9 hr They cannot kill ... 18
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 10 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs