|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Did I tell ya or did I tell ya??? lol
what is funny ding....ding....ding.....is in 30 minutes I will be towing a paid for boat that is more valuable than your house. I will be screwing off the remainder of the week earning more that you, Che, and Duke combined.

You could not pay my property taxes.

You could not afford to fill the boat with gas, and you laugh.

Want to know what is funny? You loud mouth wannabes falling further and further behind, and you think that is progress.

So I hope you don't mind me lapping you multiple times and cutting you off on purpose. It is just fun and games to me. Honestly you are not worth the effort to discredit further.....your photo proves your presence in society is joke enough.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny ding....ding....ding.....is in 30 minutes I will be towing a paid for boat that is more valuable than your house. I will be screwing off the remainder of the week earning more that you, Che, and Duke combined.
Want to know what is funny? You loud mouth wannabes falling further and further behind, and you think that is progress.
So I hope you don't mind me lapping you multiple times and cutting you off on purpose. It is just fun and games to me. Honestly you are not worth the effort to discredit further.....your photo proves your presence in society is joke enough.
They can't all be masterpieces.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Really? I liked that one. I had to check twice to make sure it wasn't Duke hitting one out of the park.

Him going on a rant about how all of y'all are poor and thus wrong are are the best ones. I like it better when he includes the modest price details behind his lifestyle. It's his own "3.1!" which I enjoy immensely.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I read your claim that you couldn't do anything about...slavery, genocide, or any crime against humanity...if society supported it.
But, I already knew you were a self-centered drone.
Tyranny depends on your kind.
The irony of that statement is almost too funny.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the first two sentences then laughed. You really do feel like you have a lot to prove, don't ya? People who are happy in life don't need to try as hard as you do.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This one flew over your head, Georgie. We were making fun of RS's using succession instead of secession.
Yet you didn't answer my question.
Oh, wait...you did.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
Really? I liked that one. I had to check twice to make sure it wasn't Duke hitting one out of the park.
Him going on a rant about how all of y'all are poor and thus wrong are are the best ones. I like it better when he includes the modest price details behind his lifestyle. It's his own "3.1!" which I enjoy immensely.
Such a noble, humble man, eh? A real Christian. He's too funny.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
I agree the content was there, but it just seemed to be missing the "something" that makes them special. Even Van Gogh didn't paint all masterpieces.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
I was not responsible for that. Hard work writing like that.

I had to sleep it off last night. Too many chickens.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all fun and games until someone loses an ear.
What? I didn't hear you.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I didn't hear you.
Just getting up after another night of catting around? Hope you didn't forget to take your "morning after" pill.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Just getting up after another night of catting around? Hope you didn't forget to take your "morning after" pill.
Whoa, there.
Ms. MPNF is a good person.

She tells us she donates to cat shelters, supports a mother's absolute right to kill her baby in utero, and would not lift a finger to help Christians, or even her fellow atheists, in the event society decided to rid itself of them.

She's a highly selective gal who prefers that others define morality...as long as they're not God.

What's not to like?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, there.
Ms. MPNF is a good person.
She tells us she donates to cat shelters, supports a mother's absolute right to kill her baby in utero, and would not lift a finger to help Christians, or even her fellow atheists, in the event society decided to rid itself of them.
She's a highly selective gal who prefers that others define morality...as long as they're not God.
What's not to like?
I'm more concerned with more practical issues. The kind of guy this girl probably attracts? I'm not so sure I would want him to spawn!

... or her, for that matter.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I never get why older guys are so fixated on the sex, sexuality or sexual value of women years and years their junior who presumably wouldn't give a half thought to the sexuality of the gents in question.

Especially on here, but even in the wider world of the internet you see old duffers chirping how ugly/slutty/sexually unmarketable they see specific women as. Is it part of an effort to reduce an intellectual opponent to the basest part of their gender, their perceived sexual value? Is it an attempt to be cutting, pulling upon what they feel is the most insulting parts of what it means to be female?

I see it again and again and never really understand it.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
I never get why older guys are so fixated on the sex, sexuality or sexual value of women years and years their junior who presumably wouldn't give a half thought to the sexuality of the gents in question.
People in my crowd aren't too fond of the urban skank and the message they send to society: A woman has a right to have sex with whoever she wants, under whatever condition she wants and with as many partners she wants and that males have no right to judge.

What you people are missing from this equation is that it is YOU who has no right to judge me for judging.

I'm not obligated to accept you just because the high priests of secularism say I have to. I can judge whoever I want and for whatever reason I want. I can teach my children the same and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
People in my crowd aren't too fond of the urban skank and the message they send to society: A woman has a right to have sex with whoever she wants, under whatever condition she wants and with as many partners she wants and that males have no right to judge.
What you people are missing from this equation is that it is YOU who has no right to judge me for judging.
I'm not obligated to accept you just because the high priests of secularism say I have to. I can judge whoever I want and for whatever reason I want. I can teach my children the same and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
I'm not sure I follow.

You have the right to create critical speech. I'm not questioning your right to do so but am wondering at the rather odd motives.

How exactly would I lack the right to respond to your speech with more speech? It seems rather impossibly to comprehend. Could you explain this further?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to stop you. They are simply commenting about how incredibly stupid you are for sexual obsessions.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to stop you. They are simply commenting about how incredibly stupid you are for sexual obsessions.
It's the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, rules.

If I am expected to pay for bastard babies, birth control pills, social and familial dysfunction, and a the entire of societal wreckage caused by this mindset, I have more than earned the right to express my opinions and express them adamantly!

Bottom line: You can eff however many people you want. Just don't stick me with the bill and don't whine about how you can't afford stuff you want because you chose to live that particular lifestyle.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, rules.
If I am expected to pay for bastard babies, birth control pills, social and familial dysfunction, and a the entire of societal wreckage caused by this mindset, I have more than earned the right to express my opinions and express them adamantly!
Bottom line: You can eff however many people you want. Just don't stick me with the bill and don't whine about how you can't afford stuff you want because you chose to live that particular lifestyle.
And who exactly on this forum has done that? I'll answer for you. No one. So be honest. You aren't constantly harping on your image of Mpnf's gender/sexuality for that reason. It's much more base and ignorant that that.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
People in my crowd are really not too fond of self righteous, snarky azzwholes like you, Bob.

I teach my children that people like you are highly dangerous individuals who cannot be trusted whatsoever.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of2,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 1 hr Teabaggers Unite 568
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 4 hr NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 4 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 5 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 5 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 5 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••