Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2537 Oct 8, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There is proof that skankdom destroys lives, however.
The skank needs a skanker to skank.

Skanks don't operate in a skankerless vacuum.

This is reality speaking.

Holes need wood or there is no boring.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2538 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you contend are the lies in that post? Those were simply all of your previous hare brained predictions. Thanks for the new ones. Any new riot predictions? Your last one kind of fell flat.
I'm curious about this Colorado "succession" thing...lol. Was it ever unsuccessful?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2539 Oct 8, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I think using a comma correctly may be a mistake?
You also need one sentence per line.
He used to do this great bell hooks deal with no capital letters as well, but that seems to have gotten beautifully difficult to predict!
Don't forget to use the word "fantasy" a lot. He likes that word.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2540 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has ever died simply from eating pork.
You and your ilk refuse to deny it.
That's the way she goes in California, but Colorado will be the next to succeed.
Roosting chickens always speak truth.
woof
A literal LOL from this camp. The Colorado statement did me in.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2541 Oct 8, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There is proof that skankdom destroys lives, however.
Oh, Johnny, I forgot you were there. You may go now.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2542 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The skank needs a skanker to skank.
Skanks don't operate in a skankerless vacuum.
This is reality speaking.
Holes need wood or there is no boring.
woof
So even you admit she's a skank?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2543 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2544 Oct 8, 2013
"I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist"

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2545 Oct 8, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So even you admit she's a skank?
Truth comes from the roosting chicken.

If the chicken doesn't know, look to the heavens.

Understanding can help you there.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2546 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vgCGJ8BzPFsXX
woof
Oh. My. Gawd. This is spot on.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#2547 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth comes from the roosting chicken.
If the chicken doesn't know, look to the heavens.
Understanding can help you there.
woof
Survival of the fitness! You look like a hobolo!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2548 Oct 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A literal LOL from this camp. The Colorado statement did me in.
You're unaware of the initiative?

Secession drive gathers steam in rural Colorado
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/22/natio...

Fed Up on the Prairie, and Voting on Seceding From Colorado
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/07/us/fed-up-o...

It's a long shot, but here's how Colorado secession would work
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

51st State Of 'North Colorado' Could Benefit Colorado Financially: Report
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/colo...
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2549 Oct 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Survival of the fitness! You look like a hobolo!
Well, you you have something in common. You look like a ho.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2550 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The skank needs a skanker to skank.
Skanks don't operate in a skankerless vacuum.
This is reality speaking.
Holes need wood or there is no boring.
woof
This. This is perfect! Content, even!
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2551 Oct 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Survival of the fitness! You look like a hobolo!
"Do you have a search warranty?"

"Its basically peach and cake."

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2553 Oct 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when we're engaging in Theater of the Absurd, PacoNateGeorge must prove his "superiority".
Dance, Paco, dance!
Dancing in theaters comes naturally.

There is no quarantine on truth.

Nobody knocks on an open door.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2554 Oct 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when we're engaging in Theater of the Absurd, PacoNateGeorge must prove his "superiority".
Dance, Paco, dance!
So, you were clueless just like Muff and you're mad.
I love pissing on low information n#####s.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2555 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So, you were clueless just like Muff and you're mad.
I love pissing on low information n#####s.
It doesn't matter what anyone knows or feels, 3.1 will tell them what they REALLY know or feel.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#2556 Oct 8, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So, you were clueless just like Muff and you're mad.
I love pissing on low information n#####s.
Information cannot reveal clues to the clueless.

Therein you will find the piss that you love to be mad at.

Surprises abound, but you won't find them.

Your fantasies shrink like a frightened turtle.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2557 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what anyone knows or feels, 3.1 will tell them what they REALLY know or feel.
Some of you truly need that sort of assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 4 min Reality Speaks 82
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 12 min Reality Speaks 8
LOL Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to run for... 3 hr d pantz 30
Chickens Coming Home To Roost: Rev. Wright’s Da... 3 hr Jupiter 36
Who is horny 3 hr d pantz 4
Every state has ISIS recruits 4 hr d pantz 112
Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Revisiting the Cleveland Browns' 2014 Draft
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford