Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2476 Oct 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fool to communicate with you period.
I will go back to discrediting every word you say, and continue to point out what a parasite you are.
Do you mean like you did when I predicted Obama's reelection, when I said that no states were going to secede, when I said Texas would not divide into 5 small states, when I said we weren't going to go off the fiscal cliff on Jan 1, when I said that the government wouldn't shut down on Jan 1 for the next 4 years, and when I said that Obama didn't scramble Army Rangers to defend the WWII Memorial? Is that how you are going to discredit every word I say?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2477 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you did when I predicted Obama's reelection, when I said that no states were going to secede, when I said Texas would not divide into 5 small states, when I said we weren't going to go off the fiscal cliff on Jan 1, when I said that the government wouldn't shut down on Jan 1 for the next 4 years, and when I said that Obama didn't scramble Army Rangers to defend the WWII Memorial? Is that how you are going to discredit every word I say?
you will never understand the things people know

sheep like you are for washing up but even that you leetches cant do

I canot make you understand if you think you can censor my truths

soon there will be a bullet in the brain for parisites like all the rest

(am I doing it right?)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2478 Oct 7, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
(am I doing it right?)
Not too bad for a first try. If you refine the nuances a little bit I think you will be, oh how I hate to even type the phrase, spot on.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2480 Oct 7, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
(am I doing it right?)
The 't' in leetches was a bit of overkill but otherwise it could pass for the real deal.

It is harder to do than it looks. I have tried but it just did not come out right.
get a job already

United States

#2481 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with the fact you are a fool?
yeah that means u
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#2482 Oct 8, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
(am I doing it right?)
How's the boat, Bubba?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2483 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the boat, Bubba?
woof
Perfect

Tomorrow through Sunday it will be trolling the border between Canada and the USA for some hot fall fishing action.

Walleye's.

Then in the evening docked at Put-in-Bay ( not lake erie according to you) the crew will be having a good time ashore.

Only boaters and property owners on the island this time of year, so chance of meeting your or your ilk is close to ZERO.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2484 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect
Tomorrow through Sunday it will be trolling the border between Canada and the USA for some hot fall fishing action.
Walleye's.
Then in the evening docked at Put-in-Bay ( not lake erie according to you) the crew will be having a good time ashore.
Only boaters and property owners on the island this time of year, so chance of meeting your or your ilk is close to ZERO.
OMG...walleye!
So delicious fresh!!
We fished every weekend at Chataqua Lake....wonderful!!!!
Until they built the stupid bridge...ruined the whole landscape.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2485 Oct 8, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...walleye!
So delicious fresh!!
We fished every weekend at Chataqua Lake....wonderful!!!!
Until they built the stupid bridge...ruined the whole landscape.....
I hope to get out a few more times prior to the gales of November ending the possibility.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2486 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope to get out a few more times prior to the gales of November ending the possibility.
Sounds good!
Have a safe trip!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2487 Oct 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the boat, Bubba?
woof
You and your ilk would never come near a boat like this unless cleaning it

But I only hire workers who aren't leeches waiting for the time when to fall

So your busniess is not my boat

envy like this is disgusting this is why you are alone

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2488 Oct 8, 2013
I'm not wonderful at that. Though it's a pretty amazing exercise to move through.

You need to let go of everything that's important, at least to me. Ask yourself big questions.

Who would I be without my education? Let go of it, become that person.

Who would I be if I were more afraid of the world? Manufacture that fear, become that person?

Who would I be without the basic understanding of the processes that I encounter in my daily life? Let go of the understanding and move forward into a weird, beautiful stream of consciousness ramble.

It's fun, but a bit too performance art for my tastes.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2489 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you lied multiple time above.

also I think the government is shut down. It may be for a very long time. If it re-opens, your obamacare will not be funded.

Now Colorado is petitioning succession. Give it time junior, it is happening.

I also predict you are very unhappy the day after the 2014 elections. You may hang yourself.

When America in 2016 aborts the rest of your peeps, you have no recourse other than jumping off a bridge.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2490 Oct 8, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ilk would never come near a boat like this unless cleaning it
But I only hire workers who aren't leeches waiting for the time when to fall
So your busniess is not my boat
envy like this is disgusting this is why you are alone
I clean my own boat. A mechanic does the heavy lifting. 2013 required lots of heavy lifting. Good news is that it is perfect at the moment.

When that boat is afloat, every passenger is my responsibility.

By my own cleaning, I am also inspecting.

Not only do I save money, I am familiar with the ship and emergency equipment aboard.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2491 Oct 8, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I'm not wonderful at that. Though it's a pretty amazing exercise to move through.
You need to let go of everything that's important, at least to me. Ask yourself big questions.
Who would I be without my education? Let go of it, become that person.
Who would I be if I were more afraid of the world? Manufacture that fear, become that person?
Who would I be without the basic understanding of the processes that I encounter in my daily life? Let go of the understanding and move forward into a weird, beautiful stream of consciousness ramble.
It's fun, but a bit too performance art for my tastes.
This is really interesting. You are trying hard to replicate the mood, yet your posts still carry an air of literacy and ordered thought in spite of your efforts to the contrary. I wonder why that comes through in your posts regardless of your efforts to sound the opposite and the illiteracy and scattered thoughts come through in RS's posts notwithstanding his effort, and complete belief, that his are cogent and grammatically correct.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#2492 Oct 8, 2013
Boy Howdy this is gettin fun!!!

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2493 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lied multiple time above.
also I think the government is shut down. It may be for a very long time. If it re-opens, your obamacare will not be funded.
Now Colorado is petitioning succession. Give it time junior, it is happening.
I also predict you are very unhappy the day after the 2014 elections. You may hang yourself.
When America in 2016 aborts the rest of your peeps, you have no recourse other than jumping off a bridge.
What do you contend are the lies in that post? Those were simply all of your previous hare brained predictions. Thanks for the new ones. Any new riot predictions? Your last one kind of fell flat.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2494 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I clean my own boat. A mechanic does the heavy lifting. 2013 required lots of heavy lifting. Good news is that it is perfect at the moment.
When that boat is afloat, every passenger is my responsibility.
By my own cleaning, I am also inspecting.
Not only do I save money, I am familiar with the ship and emergency equipment aboard.
Beautifully obtuse.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2495 Oct 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really interesting. You are trying hard to replicate the mood, yet your posts still carry an air of literacy and ordered thought in spite of your efforts to the contrary. I wonder why that comes through in your posts regardless of your efforts to sound the opposite and the illiteracy and scattered thoughts come through in RS's posts notwithstanding his effort, and complete belief, that his are cogent and grammatically correct.
That's the real problem, the fact that it's not possible to replicate the utter and complete wonderfulness of his posts. The wonder with which he finds a new word or phrase and bodges it into unrelated content isn't something that can be mimicked and is most of what makes his work shine. At the end of the day, I'm just pretending to be confused and leaving of punctuation. It's like a schoolchild being asked to write a poem in the style of EE Cummings. We can copy the form but never the feel.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2496 Oct 8, 2013
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Carry on, drones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 26 min Male 35
End of Life on Earth 34 min Reality Speaks 11
COPS lives MATTER 35 min Male 1
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 45 min Reality Speaks 341
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr Male 79
BLACK lives MATTER 1 hr Neutral Party 47
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,824
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Reality Speaks 301
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:01 am PST