In Defense of Stereotypes

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#2454 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that everyone has noticed by now that you atheists have absolutely no sense of humor.
None.
Thanks for proving your unhappiness.
I'm not the one on here calling people disparaging names or talking about wars and whatever else George and Walter whine about on a daily basis. I think, in fact, I rarely exhibit anger. Especially when it comes to something as absolutely pointless as this internet forum. I don't take any of this stuff all that seriously. I have the best job I could ever want, my health, the best mom and dad ever, supportive and loving friends, a flourishing freelance career, a new car, and much more. What could I possibly be unhappy about?

Well, there is one thing. My new kitten has ear mites. That has me pretty upset that he's uncomfortable, but a trip to the vet tomorrow will clear that up.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2455 Oct 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's so many problems with that kind of thinking, but as I said, this has become a circular argument. You're going to believe what you need to believe and I'm going to keep believing what I know. And of course you will claim that you know the truth. Obviously Christians are subject to the error of this fallen world as well, so I guess we're all in the same boat.
Christians submit to an objective moral standard.
Atheists are moral relativists.

For the third time, a concrete example is:

-- You believe that a woman has the right to kill her baby in utero because the woman's life is more valuable than that of her child.

-- I believe that a woman's election to kill her baby in utero is a moral wrong because all humans have equal value.

Another example:

-- You hold that because slavery was a common practice in time past, it was moral. In other words, the behavior of the majority determines morality.

-- I hold that slavery is immoral at all times and in all places.

Further, you never answered my previous question:

If society determines to rid itself of all Christians...or all atheists...will you comply, because the majority determines morality?

Location hidden

#2456 Oct 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says you. I don't believe "god" exists. You cannot prove a god does or does not exist. Therefore, that's your belief. But there is proof that the idea of Christianity surfaced around a certain time and that was about six centuries after Buddhism.
Yet you believe yourself and other atheists to be "spiritual."
Interestingly, when I asked you for scientific proof of the existence of the spirit, you never responded.

Location hidden

#2457 Oct 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much you've proven you are a liar and make things up to try and get out of a losing side of an argument. Like I said, I lost respect for you for claiming any of those things because you cannot prove a single one.
I've repeatedly said that I do not hate Christians or their religion. In the "years" that I've been on here, I've said that MANY times. Yet you claim I hate Christians but have failed to provide any evidence to sustain that mentality of yours. My mother is a Christian - I don't hate her.
When you have any evidence to prove anything you've lied about, I'll be waiting.
LOL...you sound like Duke when he claims he doesn't single out Christianiy as a target of his hatred.

Well...at least -- unlike him -- you've actually criticized Islam as well.

You're both a real hoot, though.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2458 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians submit to an objective moral standard.
Atheists are moral relativists.
For the third time, a concrete example is:
-- You believe that a woman has the right to kill her baby in utero because the woman's life is more valuable than that of her child.
-- I believe that a woman's election to kill her baby in utero is a moral wrong because all humans have equal value.
Another example:
-- You hold that because slavery was a common practice in time past, it was moral. In other words, the behavior of the majority determines morality.
-- I hold that slavery is immoral at all times and in all places.
Further, you never answered my previous question:
If society determines to rid itself of all Christians...or all atheists...will you comply, because the majority determines morality?
She has never said any such thing. You just make stuff up.

Location hidden

#2459 Oct 6, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one on here calling people disparaging names or talking about wars and whatever else George and Walter whine about on a daily basis. I think, in fact, I rarely exhibit anger. Especially when it comes to something as absolutely pointless as this internet forum. I don't take any of this stuff all that seriously. I have the best job I could ever want, my health, the best mom and dad ever, supportive and loving friends, a flourishing freelance career, a new car, and much more. What could I possibly be unhappy about?
Well, there is one thing. My new kitten has ear mites. That has me pretty upset that he's uncomfortable, but a trip to the vet tomorrow will clear that up.
Nope...you just commence ascerbic attacks on anyone who mentions that God provides the foundation for their worldview.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2460 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you exhausted yet from accusing everyone under the sun of making stuff up?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2461 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you believe yourself and other atheists to be "spiritual."
Interestingly, when I asked you for scientific proof of the existence of the spirit, you never responded.
What do you think about NDEs, since they affect all peoples of all religions (or not). Pure science? Pure bunk? Something to it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2462 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...you just commence ascerbic attacks on anyone who mentions that God provides the foundation for their worldview.
If only that is all you said, then you would have no problem. Your problem comes when you attempt to define everyone else's worldview and force yours upon them.

Location hidden

#2463 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For the eighteenth time:

Taxpayer-funded remedial reading classes may be available through your local library.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2464 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you exhausted yet from accusing everyone under the sun of making stuff up?
Keep making stuff up and I will keep calling you on it.

Location hidden

#2465 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about NDEs, since they affect all peoples of all religions (or not). Pure science? Pure bunk? Something to it?
Something to it, as NDEs appear to demonstrate that we humans do not cease to exist at the point of death. And that would only be possible if we possess souls.

Location hidden

#2466 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If only that is all you said, then you would have no problem. Your problem comes when you attempt to define everyone else's worldview and force yours upon them.
Both Christian and atheist worldviews are defined in reference books.
That you believe I have ever forced my beliefs on anyone speaks volumes about your insecurity.
Not mine.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2469 Oct 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Is it because he keeps getting nailed to the boards?
I don't blame him.
Exactly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2470 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can tell us what to believe....right?

In your mind, Christians are fools.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2471 Oct 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can tell us what to believe....right?
In your mind, Christians are fools.
No. I my mind you are a fool. You are the one who takes that and extends it to all Christians.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2472 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I my mind you are a fool. You are the one who takes that and extends it to all Christians.
and you interpret and reinterpret to fit your circumstance.

In this case, there is no interpretation required.

either you do or don't believe Jesus Christ is your savior.

All Christians believe Jesus is their savior, or they are not Christians.

want to make an argument?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2473 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So why do Nate and Karl only reserve that word for black people?
I don't follow them around and read all of their posts to know that they do. I wouldn't even be able to TELL if I'd read all their posts.
Surely there may be people of other races that fit your definition.
Absolutely
You are a real piece of intellectual excrement.
I'm sure you won't mind if I give that exactly the consideration I think it's worth.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2474 Oct 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you interpret and reinterpret to fit your circumstance.
In this case, there is no interpretation required.
either you do or don't believe Jesus Christ is your savior.
All Christians believe Jesus is their savior, or they are not Christians.
want to make an argument?
What's that got to do with the fact you are a fool?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2475 Oct 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with the fact you are a fool?
I am a fool to communicate with you period.

I will go back to discrediting every word you say, and continue to point out what a parasite you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glitter Family Poop Forum (Jan '12) 4 min Big Johnson 228
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 5 min Escondito 226
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 8 min 404 not found 89
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 25 min Big Mac and Fries 1,557
Flynn Pleads Guilty 53 min d pants 650
Investigate the DOJ and FBI 53 min 404 not found 19
WH spokeswoman Sanders said Gillibrand Supporte... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 4
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 1 hr member 302
What Has Happened To America? 2 hr Hudson Smallcock 66

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages