“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2394 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Now we are getting somewhere. How does a "ni###r" act, Tony?
Like a low life, with no respect for others or their rights, who think the world owes them something for the mere fact that they exist. Perhaps you are one.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2395 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I would love the directions to find it, if it is real.
Let your pseudo-intellectualism lead you there.

Planet Earth

#2396 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So it's not really about the kids, it's about politics. Like I said, 3.1, it's the exact same argument. By the way, it's not a matter of giving up one thing and you giving up everything. The appropriations bill has already been agreed to by both parties. This entire issue is over the Tea Party's desire to go back in time and try to dismantle the ACA, something that they have tried and failed to do by normal legislative process over 40 times. You want a shutdown, you got a shutdown.
On the other hand, if Congress had intended the ACA to be a mandatory budget item, they could have easily made it so at the time. So it seems to me that everything is working as intended.

And as for all the sob stories about what else isn't being funded, the Senate refused to fund them.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2397 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #'s 2373 & 2374
Deleted by Topix within 30 minutes. If they were non-consequential, why were they deleted?
And screw you on the old people comment. Like most people nowadays, I use modern technology without assistance for my work.
Try it just one more time. I imagine posting the search terms to find it will prove more robust against filters than a link might.

Sorry, lovely. It's the way the world seems to work. Older folks seem the least able to understand the processes which fuel the tech we use daily. Which is again, that sunny mix of cute and annoying. Hence your inability to understand why a crawl powered search might not provide accurate post counts.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2398 Oct 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a low life, with no respect for others or their rights, who think the world owes them something for the mere fact that they exist. Perhaps you are one.
Well said!!!!

Planet Earth

#2399 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Che stated he was male a long time ago and as much as I hate to agree with Duke, he stated that he saw the post as well.
Well, if you talk like a bitch, it's understandable that some would be confused.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2400 Oct 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So why do Nate and Karl only reserve that word for black people? Surely there may be people of other races that fit your definition. You are a real piece of intellectual excrement.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2401 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie and if you read carefully enough, you'll see which posts were removed (the ones I posted to "prove" my point). They were deleted rather quickly for a Sunday. So since none of us have the capability to remove a post, how am I lying?
It has been a very long time since I have seen so much raging anger from an individual and really, I think I'd rather go take out the trash in the pouring rain. Get well soon, Che!
You lied and you got caught. Just admit it. Or, you could simply post the search terms you used to find this most interesting website.
google

Galloway, OH

#2402 Oct 6, 2013
see I am your friend:

https://www.google.com/search...

an unusually distinctive and incendiary user name is quite ahem....helpful.....

Location hidden

#2403 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So why do Nate and Karl only reserve that word for black people? Surely there may be people of other races that fit your definition. You are a real piece of intellectual excrement.
Sainted Democrats have taught Americans not to differentiate.

In a March 4, 2001 interview, Senator Robert Byrd said the following on race relations:

"They're much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime...I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us...I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me,'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white n******s. I've seen a lot of white n*****s in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much."
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2404 Oct 6, 2013
google wrote:
see I am your friend:
Wow, 2,000,000 comments. That is almost as many as Nate has.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2405 Oct 6, 2013
google wrote:
see I am your friend:
Wonderful first step! Now does anyone in the class know how Google gathers their data (I've given a nice bug hint in an earlier post!) and why this might interfere with being able to get an accurate count of keyword incidence?

Partial points awarded for anyone who can tell me what forum side function can also skew totals!

Location hidden

#2406 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful first step! Now does anyone in the class know how Google gathers their data (I've given a nice bug hint in an earlier post!) and why this might interfere with being able to get an accurate count of keyword incidence?
Partial points awarded for anyone who can tell me what forum side function can also skew totals!
póg mo thóin!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2407 Oct 6, 2013
google wrote:
see I am your friend:
Especially when the name combines 3 rather influential people in history. What is that supposed to tell us?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2408 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sainted Democrats have taught Americans not to differentiate.
In a March 4, 2001 interview, Senator Robert Byrd said the following on race relations:
"They're much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime...I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us...I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me,'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white n******s. I've seen a lot of white n*****s in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much."
Byrd was wrong too. What does that prove?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2409 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This was one of my all time favorite posts. I forgot all about it.

http://www.rcsailboatguide.com/rc-sailboat-ge...

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#2410 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
A bug hint eh.......

You are drinking today and it has skewed your totals huh......

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#2411 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This was one of my all time favorite posts. I forgot all about it.
http://www.rcsailboatguide.com/rc-sailboat-ge...
Yeah, failing to enclose the phrase in quotation marks and specify a site to search is a pretty rookie mistake.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2412 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Google didn't provide the data I linked and it must have been accurate, because - again - it was pulled within 30 minutes of being posted on a Sunday afternoon. A better question would be why would Topix so quickly pull a site which archives posts from all users?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2413 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when the name combines 3 rather influential people in history. What is that supposed to tell us?
That you're an idiot, given your hatred for Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
English Chunnel opens 3 min BizzyBee 4
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 6 min BizzyBee II 41
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 8 min BizzyBee II 43
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 9 min REAL American 36
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 19 min Righteous 272
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 48 min RU_Kiddingme 17
2 criminals shot dead in the act by Utah citizens 3 hr Patriot CCW 5
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE