Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2372 Oct 6, 2013
No link?

No surprise.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2375 Oct 6, 2013
Oh, that isn't all of your posts? Darn. So big I got lost taking it all in.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2376 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Jeremiah 13:23-25
Can the Ethiopian change his skin
or the leopard his spots?
Then also you can do good
who are accustomed to do evil.
I will scatter you like chaff
driven by the wind from the desert.
This is your lot,
the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord,
because you have forgotten me
and trusted in lies.
Ezekiel 16:35

Therefore, you whoore, hear the word of the Lord.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#2377 Oct 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to see the link. WW is always straight with her posts.
It would just be something else for you trolls to twist and turn. Any casual observer knows that che and ru are on here 24 X 7 X 365, closely followed by duke for moron. The irony is that they, and you, contribute absolutely nothing substancial to any conversation.
24 x 7 x 365 huh?

I was out riding a bike today. Were you?

I also know how to spell. Do you?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2378 Oct 6, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
No link?
No surprise.
I posted two specific links for you. They were removed within 30 minutes by Topix. As the above poster said, Google is your friend.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2379 Oct 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 16:35
Therefore, you whoore, hear the word of the Lord.
16:1-58 In this chapter God's dealings with the Jewish nation, and their conduct towards him, are described, and their punishment through the surrounding nations, even those they most trusted in. This is done under the parable of an exposed infant rescued from death, educated, espoused, and richly provided for, but afterwards guilty of the most abandoned conduct, and punished for it; yet at last received into favour, and ashamed of her base conduct. We are not to judge of these expressions by modern ideas, but by those of the times and places in which they were used, where many of them would not sound as they do to us. The design was to raise hatred to idolatry, and such a parable was well suited for that purpose.

http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/16-35.htm
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#2380 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted two specific links for you. They were removed within 30 minutes by Topix. As the above poster said, Google is your friend.
Did you count all of Paco's posts under all 25 of his former and present screen names?

If you are going to berate people based upon the quantity of their posts, you really should start with the Sheriff.

Funny isn't it, that you won't?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2381 Oct 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you count all of Paco's posts under all 25 of his former and present screen names?
If you are going to berate people based upon the quantity of their posts, you really should start with the Sheriff.
woof
Excuse me? Che accused me of trying to control her, and I merely pointed out that the number of her posts exceeded mine. Nate wasn't involved in any way, so why would I bring him into the mix?

You're consumed with him, and uncharacteristically emotional today.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2382 Oct 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
24 x 7 x 365 huh?
I was out riding a bike today. Were you?
I also know how to spell. Do you?
woof
Like she said...nothing substantial.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#2383 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Like she said...nothing substantial.
No. She didn't say that.

She spells as well as she rides a bicycle.

What's your count on Paco's posts...5 million?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#2384 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
16:1-58 In this chapter God's dealings with the Jewish nation, and their conduct towards him, are described, and their punishment through the surrounding nations, even those they most trusted in. This is done under the parable of an exposed infant rescued from death, educated, espoused, and richly provided for, but afterwards guilty of the most abandoned conduct, and punished for it; yet at last received into favour, and ashamed of her base conduct. We are not to judge of these expressions by modern ideas, but by those of the times and places in which they were used, where many of them would not sound as they do to us. The design was to raise hatred to idolatry, and such a parable was well suited for that purpose.
http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/16-35.htm

Are you Hampton? Or Tanya?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2385 Oct 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to see the link. WW is always straight with her posts.
It would just be something else for you trolls to twist and turn. Any casual observer knows that che and ru are on here 24 X 7 X 365, closely followed by duke for moron. The irony is that they, and you, contribute absolutely nothing substancial to any conversation.
Your little friend is lying, Annie. It's a pretty typical step in the pattern of your crews' posts. You get into an argument you can't win, and then you start lying to try to get out of it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2386 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. What were the search terms you used?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2387 Oct 6, 2013
Old people who don't understand the Internet are equal parts adorable and slightly exhausting.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2388 Oct 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Cut her some slack. She's just a woman. You know how they are.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2389 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Che accused me of trying to control her, and I merely pointed out that the number of her posts exceeded mine. Nate wasn't involved in any way, so why would I bring him into the mix?
You're consumed with him, and uncharacteristically emotional today.
Why would you bring up the number of times I post instead of talking about your posts telling me what to do and how to behave? Our relative number of posts has nothing to do with you repeatedly telling me what to do, notwithstanding your extraordinarily long post explaining how you learned from your shrink not to try to control other people.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2390 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Old people who don't understand the Internet are equal parts adorable and slightly exhausting.
che isn't old.
S/he has no excuse.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2391 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little friend is lying, Annie. It's a pretty typical step in the pattern of your crews' posts. You get into an argument you can't win, and then you start lying to try to get out of it.
I didn't lie and if you read carefully enough, you'll see which posts were removed (the ones I posted to "prove" my point). They were deleted rather quickly for a Sunday. So since none of us have the capability to remove a post, how am I lying?

It has been a very long time since I have seen so much raging anger from an individual and really, I think I'd rather go take out the trash in the pouring rain. Get well soon, Che!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2392 Oct 6, 2013
I would love to hear more about this site, especially the search terms to find it.

I imagine that it's either fictional or is a UI frontpage for a (google powered, I would imagine) site wide search on supplied keywords to return number of incidents of keyword?

If the first is true, that's pretty sad. If the second is true, taking those numbers to heart demonstrates an equally sad lack of awareness about how search processes work.

I would love the directions to find it, if it is real.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2393 Oct 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I would love to hear more about this site, especially the search terms to find it.
I imagine that it's either fictional or is a UI frontpage for a (google powered, I would imagine) site wide search on supplied keywords to return number of incidents of keyword?
If the first is true, that's pretty sad. If the second is true, taking those numbers to heart demonstrates an equally sad lack of awareness about how search processes work.
I would love the directions to find it, if it is real.
Post #'s 2373 & 2374

Deleted by Topix within 30 minutes. If they were non-consequential, why were they deleted?

And screw you on the old people comment. Like most people nowadays, I use modern technology without assistance for my work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 1 hr BizzyBee 38
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
For Cat Lovers Only! 2 hr BIzzy Bee II 174
Body Camera For Police 6 hr Duke for Mayor 11
more ignorant white cops 7 hr El Chapo 11
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 8 hr Maria 2,786
News 7-Year-Old Columbus Girl Found Dead In Californ... 8 hr GlitterSucks_ 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages