In Defense of Stereotypes
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2352 Oct 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You provide absolutely nothing worth reading.
You don't know how badly that hurts me.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2353 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how badly that hurts me.
You know what?, I don't care.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2354 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those people aren't on this forum, now are they? Why do you racist apologists always fall back on the "There are black people who are racist too so that makes my racism acceptable" argument? I didn't say you should eradicate racism from the world or even Franklin County. All I have said is if you truly think it is wrong, you should confront it here where it is presented to you on a daily basis. But you won't because you excuse it because it is your "friends" who are doing it.
Just like with your pal, Nate, who constantly throws around being female as an insult, but you bury your head in the sand because he has never directed the "insult" at you. How sad.
Now read this post and tell me about how all I do is call names and insult and never post anything of substance. That's your go to deflection, after all.
Grow up, Che. Racism exists everywhere. It always has, it always will, all across the world. This may be difficult for you to believe, but because of that some folks have been brought up to "ignore it, for they know not what they do".

My head is not buried, for I've had too many challenges in life. But if I battled everyone, or every thing, that I stumbled across I probably wouldn't still be alive or reasonably sane. There were some I had no choice *but* to do battle with, but there are others I stepped away from. Most of all, I had a wonderful shrink who tried very, very hard and was finally successful at teaching me to worry about me and how I sleep at night, and not taking on the world's problems. I was also taught that I cannot be responsible for what others say or do, once they reach the age of majority.

There is much I don't like about this world; however, I can only change it on my scale. That meant, among other things, raising my children so that I didn't hear the things I grew up with. I'm going to be brutally honest here: I have one child who thinks it's OK to use the n-word around certain of his peers (I believe Reader once tried to explain how it was a term of endearment), and I can't tell you how sad that makes me.

I do try to do one little thing to help someone daily. I try to do it anonymously - the pay it forward concept. Sometimes people need help and I jump in. But one thing I try not to do is control others. It backfires every time.

I paid a lot of money to learn how to better conduct my life and move forward from certain events, and I won't ask for a refund because of your opinion.

PS - Did you ever consider, just once, that I may have hit the "abuse" button on certain posts and not announced it? No, of course you didn't. You're too busy telling everyone how stupid they are, and there's no room left for you to use the rest of your brain. But how stupid is it to come here and attack as opposed to hitting the "abuse" button and maybe contributed toward having a particularly vulgar post removed? Who exactly is the smarter one here, Che? WHO?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2355 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, Che. Racism exists everywhere. It always has, it always will, all across the world. This may be difficult for you to believe, but because of that some folks have been brought up to "ignore it, for they know not what they do".
My head is not buried, for I've had too many challenges in life. But if I battled everyone, or every thing, that I stumbled across I probably wouldn't still be alive or reasonably sane. There were some I had no choice *but* to do battle with, but there are others I stepped away from. Most of all, I had a wonderful shrink who tried very, very hard and was finally successful at teaching me to worry about me and how I sleep at night, and not taking on the world's problems. I was also taught that I cannot be responsible for what others say or do, once they reach the age of majority.
There is much I don't like about this world; however, I can only change it on my scale. That meant, among other things, raising my children so that I didn't hear the things I grew up with. I'm going to be brutally honest here: I have one child who thinks it's OK to use the n-word around certain of his peers (I believe Reader once tried to explain how it was a term of endearment), and I can't tell you how sad that makes me.
I do try to do one little thing to help someone daily. I try to do it anonymously - the pay it forward concept. Sometimes people need help and I jump in. But one thing I try not to do is control others. It backfires every time.
I paid a lot of money to learn how to better conduct my life and move forward from certain events, and I won't ask for a refund because of your opinion.
PS - Did you ever consider, just once, that I may have hit the "abuse" button on certain posts and not announced it? No, of course you didn't. You're too busy telling everyone how stupid they are, and there's no room left for you to use the rest of your brain. But how stupid is it to come here and attack as opposed to hitting the "abuse" button and maybe contributed toward having a particularly vulgar post removed? Who exactly is the smarter one here, Che? WHO?
It's quite obviously me. You just wrote this incredibly long post about learning from your shrink how not to try to control people to justify your support of Nate's use of "ni###r," after spending the last month trying to control me. Either that post was all bullshit or you didn't learn a damn thing.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2356 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Wah wah wah. What a crybaby. You are always on here trolling for pity.

What does your shrink think about that?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2357 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply provide a mirror that reflects you and yours. What you hate about me, is what you people do everyday. All I do is change who the subject of the scorn is. What is depressing is that none of you, after all this time, can recognize that.
You know what, I don't waste my energy on hate, it's such a negative cycle, a vacuum that sucks every ounce of good energy I have.

That is was I dislike about you--you are an energy vampire, you spew hate and negativity.

I really don't care one way or another what you do. But I do care about the level of those who come here, and what we discuss. I don't care if anyone says something that I disagree with, because you know what? It happens every day, every place, no one is going to see 100% eye to eye on anything.

You should know that we all encounter some sort of prejudice or discrimination as individuals, every day, everywhere. This is not a world where there are rainbows and unicorns, happy happy happy. But we CAN choose what to fill our worlds with. I refuse to fill my world with anyone whose focus and obsession is on denigrating others or spewing hatred and disrespect constantly.

You don't realize what you're doing to yourself.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2358 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2359 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite obviously me. You just wrote this incredibly long post about learning from your shrink how not to try to control people to justify your support of Nate's use of "ni###r," after spending the last month trying to control me. Either that post was all bullshit or you didn't learn a damn thing.
I pulled up a website which shows the number of posts, registered or not. I'm at the bottom of the list - you're at the top (the top being the highest). So tell me - how have I spent the last month trying to control you when I have so few posts compared to yours?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2360 Oct 6, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wah wah wah. What a crybaby. You are always on here trolling for pity.
What does your shrink think about that?
Why in the world would I pay attention to someone who calls him/herself "Big Johnson"?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2361 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, I don't waste my energy on hate, it's such a negative cycle, a vacuum that sucks every ounce of good energy I have.
That is was I dislike about you--you are an energy vampire, you spew hate and negativity.
I really don't care one way or another what you do. But I do care about the level of those who come here, and what we discuss. I don't care if anyone says something that I disagree with, because you know what? It happens every day, every place, no one is going to see 100% eye to eye on anything.
You should know that we all encounter some sort of prejudice or discrimination as individuals, every day, everywhere. This is not a world where there are rainbows and unicorns, happy happy happy. But we CAN choose what to fill our worlds with. I refuse to fill my world with anyone whose focus and obsession is on denigrating others or spewing hatred and disrespect constantly.
I like when you sternly order him to knock it off.

Do that again.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2362 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And be glad you're not doing the same!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2363 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the phrase "I don't waste my energy on hate," then read your post in its entirety, and then ask yourself which was true: that phrase or the rest of the post. You crack me up.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2364 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would I pay attention to someone who calls him/herself "Big Johnson"?
I have no idea.

Maybe your shrink can tell you why you did.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2365 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I pulled up a website which shows the number of posts, registered or not. I'm at the bottom of the list - you're at the top (the top being the highest). So tell me - how have I spent the last month trying to control you when I have so few posts compared to yours?
Because all of your posts are directed at me, telling me what to do. Was that really that tricky?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2366 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
I pulled up a website which shows the number of posts, registered or not.
Sure you did. Let's see the link.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2367 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Jeremiah 13:23-25
Can the Ethiopian change his skin
or the leopard his spots?
Then also you can do good
who are accustomed to do evil.
I will scatter you like chaff
driven by the wind from the desert.
This is your lot,
the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord,
because you have forgotten me
and trusted in lies.
Darn, Tipster, you're good! And kudos on the Michael Jackson retort. Very funny.:-)
google

Galloway, OH

#2368 Oct 6, 2013
i am your friend
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2369 Oct 6, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can certain things you claim to own have blocked your ability to use a search engine.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2370 Oct 6, 2013
Correction: I guess certain things...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2371 Oct 6, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to see the link. WW is always straight with her posts.

It would just be something else for you trolls to twist and turn. Any casual observer knows that che and ru are on here 24 X 7 X 365, closely followed by duke for moron. The irony is that they, and you, contribute absolutely nothing substancial to any conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 2 hr Alternative Facts... 73
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr OJ Simpson 926
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 2 hr Pale Rider 479
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 19
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 3 hr A Brutha Gotta Know 258
O J is free on parole, Goldmans still bitter 3 hr Duke for Mayor 4
older women needing spanked? 9 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages