Comments
2,201 - 2,220 of 2,973 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2013

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2332 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what you get out of that post? Really?
Cant you ever say something nice? Your life must be a living hell.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2333 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what you get out of that post? Really?
I read your post.

What you accuse Dave of hiding his racism with excuses, you do every single day with your politics.

Pot meet kettle.

F off.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2334 Oct 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Cant you ever say something nice? Your life must be a living hell.
Nice makes boring conversation. I am not here to make friends. I do the nice and friend stuff in real life. That said, who would want to accept the hatred, racism and sexism that you folks display on a daily basis for the mere reason of being nice?

But I will give it a try. "Hey WW, I sure think that your hypocrisy over racism and misogyny is charming. And Dave, it sure is funny when you denigrate someone over their race." How was that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2335 Oct 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your post.
What you accuse Dave of hiding his racism with excuses, you do every single day with your politics.
Pot meet kettle.
F off.
I didn't accuse Dave of that in that post but it is interesting that you thought I did.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2336 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice makes boring conversation. I am not here to make friends. I do the nice and friend stuff in real life. That said, who would want to accept the hatred, racism and sexism that you folks display on a daily basis for the mere reason of being nice?
But I will give it a try. "Hey WW, I sure think that your hypocrisy over racism and misogyny is charming. And Dave, it sure is funny when you denigrate someone over their race." How was that?
Not good enough. You need more practice.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2337 Oct 6, 2013
I see I missed another episode of Masterpiece Theater with the brain trust of Columbus.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2338 Oct 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Cant you ever say something nice? Your life must be a living hell.
You're a manipulative drunk. Get help.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2339 Oct 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
And they won't think that was nice. It's the kindest, most helpful thing that has been said to him.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2340 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate racist words, both others hate your assessment of other persons' intelligence. We're even. Eff off. You are as hypocritical as they come. You spew hatred, claim to dislike hatred, and yet here you are! Those you claim are "racists" are expressing opinions of politics or political groups. You go right after individuals. You are nothing more than an ignorant, self-important hater. Go away.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2341 Oct 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Not good enough. You need more practice.
Not enough time in the world for che to change and leopards don't change their spots anyway. A bitter, lonely and ignorant person living in the wasteland of topix with no human contact and no life, past, present or future.

But you Dave, are the real deal and have lots of folks who care about you. On here and in your life.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2342 Oct 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty harsh. Who pissed in your Wheaties today?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2343 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Can't read what you're written? You're pretty effed up.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2344 Oct 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough time in the world for che to change and leopards don't change their spots anyway. A bitter, lonely and ignorant person living in the wasteland of topix with no human contact and no life, past, present or future.
But you Dave, are the real deal and have lots of folks who care about you. On here and in your life.
Thank you.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2345 Oct 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough time in the world for che to change and leopards don't change their spots anyway...
Exactly.

Jeremiah 13:23-25

Can the Ethiopian change his skin
or the leopard his spots?
Then also you can do good
who are accustomed to do evil.
I will scatter you like chaff
driven by the wind from the desert.
This is your lot,
the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord,
because you have forgotten me
and trusted in lies.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2346 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate racist words, both others hate your assessment of other persons' intelligence. We're even. Eff off. You are as hypocritical as they come. You spew hatred, claim to dislike hatred, and yet here you are! Those you claim are "racists" are expressing opinions of politics or political groups. You go right after individuals. You are nothing more than an ignorant, self-important hater. Go away.
I simply provide a mirror that reflects you and yours. What you hate about me, is what you people do everyday. All I do is change who the subject of the scorn is. What is depressing is that none of you, after all this time, can recognize that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2347 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read what you're written? You're pretty effed up.
Can't explain your statement? That's even more effed up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2348 Oct 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Jeremiah 13:23-25
Can the Ethiopian change his skin
or the leopard his spots?
Then also you can do good
who are accustomed to do evil.
I will scatter you like chaff
driven by the wind from the desert.
This is your lot,
the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord,
because you have forgotten me
and trusted in lies.
Can the Ethiopian change his skin? No wonder you people are the way you are. That is one twisted book you all follow.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2349 Oct 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Enabler.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2350 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply provide a mirror that reflects you and yours. What you hate about me, is what you people do everyday. All I do is change who the subject of the scorn is. What is depressing is that none of you, after all this time, can recognize that.
You provide absolutely nothing worth reading.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2351 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the Ethiopian change his skin? No wonder you people are the way you are. That is one twisted book you all follow.
Well...it was written pre-Michael Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joan Rivers 2 hr E-Bob 21
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 4 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 4 hr Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 4 hr Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
Where are all the original legacy posters? 8 hr They cannot kill ... 116
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search