Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2312 Oct 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?'Cause he's never insulted me for being one.
You aren't really that dumb. Stop acting like you are.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2313 Oct 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
But you must - you can't leave anyone on this forum alone so that you can get a response from them!
I only really respond to the stupid and the self righteous. If you weren't in both of those groups, you would know that.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2314 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a whole lot of people in this world with cancer. Why are you any different?
WOW!! You are a real dick.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2315 Oct 5, 2013
I haven't see a meltdown of this epic proportion in quite a while here... what an explosion of crap.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2316 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
I haven't see a meltdown of this epic proportion in quite a while here... what an explosion of crap.
I know!!. I don't even know what to say about this!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2317 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I know!!. I don't even know what to say about this!
No kidding!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2318 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a whole lot of people in this world with cancer. Why are you any different?
There was actually a part of me that was sorry for your illness. But then, why are you any different? Such a good bottle of wine tonight...cheers!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2319 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I only really respond to the stupid and the self righteous. If you weren't in both of those groups, you would know that.
So. You scream at the mirrors don't you?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2320 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you stupid woman.
Archie Bunker, is that you? What's next, the n-word?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2321 Oct 5, 2013
I'm going back to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2322 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've told your daddy Duke, RU, and BJ just exactly what you think of them with this statement...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2323 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think its funny to call black people "ni###rs"? Where is your outrage over that? How about Dave's less profane, but equally obvious racism? Is that fun for you? You are just as much of a hypocrite as the rest of them. I provoke just to expose you self righteous loons for who you are, and you play right along.
I know born-and-raised-in-America black folk who can't stand other black folk, because they recently arrived from other countries. That doesn't count as racism? What do you want me to do about all the people in Columbus who think that way, Che? What exactly do you want me to do about it?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2324 Oct 6, 2013
Good morning!!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2325 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you could get no more stupid. Well done.
nice grammar counselor.

Did you learn that at Harvard Law School?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2326 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Archie Bunker, is that you? What's next, the n-word?
You don't have any concept how incredibly obtuse that statement was, do you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2327 Oct 6, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've told your daddy Duke, RU, and BJ just exactly what you think of them with this statement...
How so?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2328 Oct 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I know born-and-raised-in-America black folk who can't stand other black folk, because they recently arrived from other countries. That doesn't count as racism? What do you want me to do about all the people in Columbus who think that way, Che? What exactly do you want me to do about it?
All of those people aren't on this forum, now are they? Why do you racist apologists always fall back on the "There are black people who are racist too so that makes my racism acceptable" argument? I didn't say you should eradicate racism from the world or even Franklin County. All I have said is if you truly think it is wrong, you should confront it here where it is presented to you on a daily basis. But you won't because you excuse it because it is your "friends" who are doing it.

Just like with your pal, Nate, who constantly throws around being female as an insult, but you bury your head in the sand because he has never directed the "insult" at you. How sad.

Now read this post and tell me about how all I do is call names and insult and never post anything of substance. That's your go to deflection, after all.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2329 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any concept how incredibly obtuse that statement was, do you?
why are you so afraid of the N word?

I am told no all the time. Sales is my profession.

Something to ponder........

The Y word can be much scarier.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2330 Oct 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those people aren't on this forum, now are they? Why do you racist apologists always fall back on the "There are black people who are racist too so that makes my racism acceptable" argument? I didn't say you should eradicate racism from the world or even Franklin County. All I have said is if you truly think it is wrong, you should confront it here where it is presented to you on a daily basis. But you won't because you excuse it because it is your "friends" who are doing it.
Just like with your pal, Nate, who constantly throws around being female as an insult, but you bury your head in the sand because he has never directed the "insult" at you. How sad.
Now read this post and tell me about how all I do is call names and insult and never post anything of substance. That's your go to deflection, after all.
You sure are a bitter person.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2331 Oct 6, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a bitter person.
That is what you get out of that post? Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 31 min They cannot kill ... 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 37 min Dear God 2,416
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,953
Dying boy gets wish to join Columbus police 1 hr Zoe Regen 1
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
ISIS recruiting women from America 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 25
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 50
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••