In Defense of Stereotypes
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2251 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, yes, let's do chat.
Does Dukie use airplane lube on those paddle handles? How's the crack business in Medina County? Or perhaps you are Duke's ex wife, you seem angry and crazy enough? You did admit to having kids. I have no doubt they'd disown you.
There's the name calling...right on cue.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2252 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the name calling...right on cue.
woof
Where is the name calling in that response? It's not like I outright called her a troll, a pain-in-the-ass, skank, or anything else, have I? Che is famous for her name calling as well. You guys seem to forget that you do it as well, Dukie. And sometimes, it's a good method to get an idea across of exactly how someone behaves or presents themselves, right? Does Che have sensitive feelings? LOL.

Meow.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2253 Oct 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, moron. You can't turn it around and you know it.
So does Harry.
It's the exact same argument, 3.1, and you know it.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#2254 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the name calling in that response? It's not like I outright called her a troll, a pain-in-the-ass, skank, or anything else, have I? Che is famous for her name calling as well. You guys seem to forget that you do it as well, Dukie. And sometimes, it's a good method to get an idea across of exactly how someone behaves or presents themselves, right? Does Che have sensitive feelings? LOL.
Meow.
Bullies always hide behind a mask.....in this case, she must have been abused or really hurt at one time and is lashing out to the world, from her insecurities.
She feels superior when demeaning others.

Pass the Canoli

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2255 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the exact same argument, 3.1, and you know it.
What a moron...we give up EVERTHING if we do what you want but you keep EVERYTHING except the NIH shutdown if you do what we want.
You people are vile.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2257 Oct 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the big question is how much cocaine do you consume and makes you go public with your ignorance?
You're brain dead but don't know it yet.
Was that a question?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2258 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to do as I wish. Why?
My bad. I thought that perhaps your big talking orders to me were backed by some sort of authority.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2259 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow.
Sentence one. Sentence two. Sentence three. Sentence five.

4 out of 5.
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, yes, let's do chat.
Does Dukie use airplane lube on those paddle handles? How's the crack business in Medina County? Or perhaps you are Duke's ex wife, you seem angry and crazy enough? You did admit to having kids. I have no doubt they'd disown you.
woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2260 Oct 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What a moron...we give up EVERTHING if we do what you want but you keep EVERYTHING except the NIH shutdown if you do what we want.
You people are vile.
Oh. So it's not really about the kids, it's about politics. Like I said, 3.1, it's the exact same argument. By the way, it's not a matter of giving up one thing and you giving up everything. The appropriations bill has already been agreed to by both parties. This entire issue is over the Tea Party's desire to go back in time and try to dismantle the ACA, something that they have tried and failed to do by normal legislative process over 40 times. You want a shutdown, you got a shutdown.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2261 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So it's not really about the kids, it's about politics. Like I said, 3.1, it's the exact same argument. By the way, it's not a matter of giving up one thing and you giving up everything. The appropriations bill has already been agreed to by both parties. This entire issue is over the Tea Party's desire to go back in time and try to dismantle the ACA, something that they have tried and failed to do by normal legislative process over 40 times. You want a shutdown, you got a shutdown.
We PASSED a CR to help those kids. You dirt bags refuse to even bring it to the Senate floor.
Yes, a-hole...it is about the kids for us. You want them to die and then blame us. That's how depraved the left is.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2262 Oct 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass the Canoli
Gladly! Pass the paczki.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2263 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentence one. Sentence two. Sentence three. Sentence five.
4 out of 5.
<quoted text>
woof
I didn't call her any names in any of those sentences, have I? Merely asked a question. Didn't like the examples? Substitute those words with something else--girl, boy, confused, rabble rouser, hysterical person, etc. I'll bet you're one of those who would like to see Twain banned from the library and schools, too?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2264 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is cry when I am honest with you and then you cry when I choose to leave you alone. Remember a week or so ago when everyone was insisting that I leave poor little Davy alone? If you need validation from an internet forum, it proves that my original assessment was correct.
Actually, he doesn't. Most of the time, he stays out of spats. You, however, can't help yourself and stick your nose where it doesn't belong, preying on those weaker than you - the very thing you accuse Nate of doing. And to come back every day and commit the same behavior of which you protest is...not quite right, if you know what I mean. If it really bothered you and you wanted to take the high road to boot, you'd stop reading and stop reacting. Admit you thrive on daily bad behavior or stay away from it - the choice is yours.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2265 Oct 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>We PASSED a CR to help those kids. You dirt bags refuse to even bring it to the Senate floor.
Yes, a-hole...it is about the kids for us. You want them to die and then blame us. That's how depraved the left is.
If it's about the kids for you (I guess you can't deny that you are a republican anymore with your use of the pronoun us) you would abandon your ACA temper tantrum and let the appropriations bill come to a vote. You will do that since the kids you claim to be so worried about are more important than your butthurt over the ACA, right? Or maybe, just maybe, you like using those kids as a political football. Hmmmmm.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2266 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never asked you to be nice to me. I don't want to be your friend. Christ you people are pathetic.
But you come back for more, every day, all day. Can't stand the thought of changing stations, can you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2267 Oct 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he doesn't. Most of the time, he stays out of spats. You, however, can't help yourself and stick your nose where it doesn't belong, preying on those weaker than you - the very thing you accuse Nate of doing. And to come back every day and commit the same behavior of which you protest is...not quite right, if you know what I mean. If it really bothered you and you wanted to take the high road to boot, you'd stop reading and stop reacting. Admit you thrive on daily bad behavior or stay away from it - the choice is yours.
I get it. It's not Dave's responsibility to not directly address me, it's my responsibility not to read Dave's posts that directly address me. Yeah, that's about right for your brand of "thinking."
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2268 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. It's not Dave's responsibility to not directly address me, it's my responsibility not to read Dave's posts that directly address me. Yeah, that's about right for your brand of "thinking."
It's your responsibility to practice what you preach. I shouldn't be surprised that you dismiss that brand of "thinking". Ain't a spiritual, good bone in your body, is there?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2269 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you stop having your daddy, Duke, come to your defense. You get what you put out. You don't come here to get a discussion or an exchange of ideas, you come here to attack. Attack is what you get. And then you have the [email protected] to whine that others are pathetic when they state they don't like you or disagree with you or say stuff you don't like, but you believe you have carte blanche as well to pull it right out of your behind?

And it's not Dave's responsibility to respond as you desire, either. No one is your puppet.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#2270 Oct 5, 2013
Go away, Che. Go find another forum in which your branding of "thinking" is welcome, such as picking on others for their disabilities (of which alcoholism qualifies - I thought you were a legal beagle???).
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2271 Oct 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
But you come back for more, every day, all day. Can't stand the thought of changing stations, can you?
Don't want to change stations. You seem to be forgetting that it is you folks who are all upset, not me. I think this is funny. Perhaps, since this is so upsetting to you, you should change the station. See how that works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People are now BURNING THEIR NFL SEASON TICKETS... 2 min Clopty 2
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 3 min Pope Che Reagan C... 12
News Columbus schools to close early, cancel after-s... 5 min They cannot kill ... 10
The NFL is anti-American, Anti-National Anthem,... 9 min Democrat 25
Weiner convicted: Trump Denies Molesting 13 yea... 2 hr Trump rule-deny it 1
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 4 hr King Mumbra 17
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 4 hr King Mumbra 37

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages