“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2211 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather that I explain in detail why I find Dave to be boring? Do you think that would be more pleasant for your friend? Criminy, you people are obtuse.
You just don't when to shut up and move on...DUH

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#2212 Oct 5, 2013
Lol
Don't know....^^^^
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2213 Oct 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't when to shut up and move on...DUH
Really, dingbat? Are you not reading Dave's posts begging me to insult him? He's really quite the little masochist. I am ignoring them and you are scolding me for that. You people are really strange.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2214 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, dingbat? Are you not reading Dave's posts begging me to insult him? He's really quite the little masochist. I am ignoring them and you are scolding me for that. You people are really strange.
you know who Dave is?.........He is Dave and he likes cats.

know who you are?.....wannabe communist warrior

which is more real?

case closed....next

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2215 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your replies to me are only insulting yourself. You are a real piece of work, you know that?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2216 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, I have been friends with Bizzy for a while now, and we trust each other with personal information fully. She knows everything about me, and is a great friend. I cant say the same for you. I tried to be nice to you and you just slapped me in the face. Every post that you make just makes more evident the fool that you are.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2217 Oct 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you know who Dave is?.........He is Dave and he likes cats.
know who you are?.....wannabe communist warrior
which is more real?
case closed....next
Go jump in a Bay.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2218 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Your replies to me are only insulting yourself. You are a real piece of work, you know that?
All you do is cry when I am honest with you and then you cry when I choose to leave you alone. Remember a week or so ago when everyone was insisting that I leave poor little Davy alone? If you need validation from an internet forum, it proves that my original assessment was correct.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2219 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go jump in a Bay.
woof
I found that post touching. What is your problem with it?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2220 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is cry when I am honest with you and then you cry when I choose to leave you alone. Remember a week or so ago when everyone was insisting that I leave poor little Davy alone? If you need validation from an internet forum, it proves that my original assessment was correct.
I don't need validation from an internet forum to be happy. I have REAL friends that are very loyal, just as I am with them. I have a great life and a great job right now, and I couldn't ask for more.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2221 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather that I explain in detail why I find Dave to be boring? Do you think that would be more pleasant for your friend? Criminy, you people are obtuse.
Apparently, we've all told you in painful detail that many of us find you more than obnoxious. Do you think it's even more fun and pleasant for you the more you're told you're an obnoxious old skank? You're not obtuse. You thrive on negativity, not a positive bone or thought in ya. That's sick.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2222 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go jump in a Bay.
woof
You don't seem to understand what a bay is. So...how would you know you've told Dave if that's a good thing to do or not? Go play with Che.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#2223 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need validation from an internet forum to be happy. I have REAL friends that are very loyal, just as I am with them. I have a great life and a great job right now, and I couldn't ask for more.
AMEN.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2224 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, we've all told you in painful detail that many of us find you more than obnoxious. Do you think it's even more fun and pleasant for you the more you're told you're an obnoxious old skank? You're not obtuse. You thrive on negativity, not a positive bone or thought in ya. That's sick.
What do you expect from someone who wants kids with cancer to suffer in order to protect Harry Reid and Obama?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2225 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, I have been friends with Bizzy for a while now, and we trust each other with personal information fully. She knows everything about me, and is a great friend. I cant say the same for you. I tried to be nice to you and you just slapped me in the face. Every post that you make just makes more evident the fool that you are.
I have never asked you to be nice to me. I don't want to be your friend. Christ you people are pathetic.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2226 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need validation from an internet forum to be happy. I have REAL friends that are very loyal, just as I am with them. I have a great life and a great job right now, and I couldn't ask for more.
Then why in perdition did you ask me what I think of you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2227 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Dave tried to bait me into insulting him, I chose not to do it, and you all are butthurt that I didn't. You are either really retarded or really demented.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2228 Oct 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from someone who wants kids with cancer to suffer in order to protect Harry Reid and Obama?
How did your call to Speaker Boehner go, Nate?

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#2229 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the "bat"
Preying on everyone you think you can demean.
In fact you're a VAMPIRE BAT!
You're after blood with every post!
Too bad you're shot down every time!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#2230 Oct 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from someone who wants kids with cancer to suffer in order to protect Harry Reid and Obama?
Hey buddy! I'm having another great day right now, and I hope you are too. The discussion with the big boss that I had last week really gave me a boost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Care Act 8 min Male 180
Worst President in History 13 min BoneYard 160
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 22 min Ecossais 30
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 28 min Pope Che Reagan C... 46
Dublin Archbishop Diarmuid Martin: Dizzy Bizzy ... 32 min BizzyBee II 1
dana turtle 1 hr Teresa 11
Personalized chart/ Your Life Here On Earth/Cha... 2 hr BizzyBee II 2
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE