In Defense of Stereotypes

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2191 Oct 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
To know better than what? Are you suggesting that claiming that they would vote for Herman Cain gives them the ability to call other black people "ni###rs" with impunity?
HEY!!!, how's it hanging?
Bible Watch

Cleveland, OH

#2192 Oct 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!!, how's it hanging?
A zebra dies and when he arrives at the Pearly Gates he asks St. Peter,“I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?”

St. Peter said,“That’s a question only God can answer.”

So the zebra went off in search of God.

When he found Him, the zebra asked,“God, please I must know: Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?”

God simply replied “You are what you are.”

The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him,“Well, did God straighten out your query for you?”

The zebra looked puzzled.“No sir, God simply said ‘You are what you are.’”

St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra,“Well then, there you are. You are white with black stripes.”

The zebra asked St. Peter,“How do you know that for certain?”

“Because,” said St. Peter,“If you were black with white stripes, God would have said,‘You is what you is’”

WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Rev Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Obama will be comin' after yo' white ass.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2193 Oct 4, 2013
C'mon Che, talk to me. I want to see if you can actually carry on a civilized discussion.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2194 Oct 4, 2013
That's what I thought.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2195 Oct 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
To know better than what? Are you suggesting that claiming that they would vote for Herman Cain gives them the ability to call other black people "ni###rs" with impunity?
No better than to call them racist when it's clearly behavior they target with their commentary, not color.
Don't want to be called a ni###r, don't act like one.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#2196 Oct 4, 2013
^Know better^
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2197 Oct 5, 2013
Bible Watch wrote:
WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Rev Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Obama will be comin' after yo' white ass.
No worries.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2198 Oct 5, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No better than to call them racist when it's clearly behavior they target with their commentary, not color.
Don't want to be called a ni###r, don't act like one.
And your post is 100% reality.........punks like Che need it taught repeatedly

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2199 Oct 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And your post is 100% reality.........punks like Che need it taught repeatedly
You do know that Che loves when she gets a reaction from all of us?
She does it purposely...she admitted that in a post a while back.
We are fuel for her fire.....I just try to ignore most posts....until she does say something I HAVE to answer....lol
You usually aren't on here so much......more free time lately?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2200 Oct 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Che loves when she gets a reaction from all of us?
She does it purposely...she admitted that in a post a while back.
We are fuel for her fire.....I just try to ignore most posts....until she does say something I HAVE to answer....lol
You usually aren't on here so much......more free time lately?
Time comes and goes by the day. Being busy is a good thing.

Discrediting the lunacy of Che the wannabe communist warrior, is a form of entertainment to lash out like a child at.

Sheep like Che have been corralled into a population of misfits emboldened by America giving them something so the shut up.

Now America has waken up to the fact that to stop the babies whining, they gave away freedom.

The cost is to high, so let them whine.

Free ear plugs should be available in every public building, for protection from whiners like the failed Che.

In real life...Che died thinking he was a real bad azz, until he met someone who really was, ending the fantasy for him.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2201 Oct 5, 2013
CHEEEEEEE!!!, come out and play!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2202 Oct 5, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No better than to call them racist when it's clearly behavior they target with their commentary, not color.
Don't want to be called a ni###r, don't act like one.
Wow. Now we are getting somewhere. How does a "ni###r" act, Tony?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2203 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
CHEEEEEEE!!!, come out and play!!
Dave. You are boring. Go blow leaves.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2204 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave. You are boring. Go blow leaves.
Why am I so boring to you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2205 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I so boring to you?
You don't want me to answer that, Dave. Run along.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2206 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want me to answer that, Dave. Run along.
I'm not going anywhere. You will NOT tell me what to do.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2207 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want me to answer that, Dave. Run along.
You know Che...what goes around comes around....soooooo
S T F U
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2208 Oct 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Che...what goes around comes around....soooooo
S T F U
Would you rather that I explain in detail why I find Dave to be boring? Do you think that would be more pleasant for your friend? Criminy, you people are obtuse.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2209 Oct 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going anywhere. You will NOT tell me what to do.
Ok, Dave. Settle down.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2210 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather that I explain in detail why I find Dave to be boring? Do you think that would be more pleasant for your friend? Criminy, you people are obtuse.
I would like to hear it. Tell me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 2 min Reality Speaks 157
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 4 min Reality Speaks 38
Employer/ Employee paid healthcare 40 min d pants 1
United Airlines bans yoga pants 1 hr UTrashy 14
News 15 Shot and 1 Dead At A Cincinnati Ohio Nightcl... 1 hr UTrashy 4
Jerry Sandusky’s Son Charged 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
14 shot at Cincinati club Cameo 2 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Donald Trump Administration 3 hr Reality Speaks 772

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages