Ohio senators introduce weapons ban'

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#2 Feb 28, 2013
The state senators responsible for this disaster are Shirley Smith (D Cleveland), Nina Turner (D Cleveland), Mike Skindell (D Lakewood), Eric Kearney (D Cincinnati), Edna Brown (D Toledo), and Charleta Tavares (D Columbus). Get on the phones, people. Stop this before it gains momentum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Feb 28, 2013
wonka47 wrote:
The state senators responsible for this disaster are Shirley Smith (D Cleveland), Nina Turner (D Cleveland), Mike Skindell (D Lakewood), Eric Kearney (D Cincinnati), Edna Brown (D Toledo), and Charleta Tavares (D Columbus). Get on the phones, people. Stop this before it gains momentum
No action will take place, it's just D grandstanding, similar to the crackdowns on illegals that are proposed every year by the California Rs.

All of those Senators are in safe seats. You have to convince the majority black populations of most of the area that Anti-white racism is wrong. Good luck with that.

wheelersburg

#5 Feb 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No action will take place, it's just D grandstanding, similar to the crackdowns on illegals that are proposed every year by the California Rs.
All of those Senators are in safe seats. You have to convince the majority black populations of most of the area that Anti-white racism is wrong. Good luck with that.
It's just frustrating, the illogical thinking,
now hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Guess they are too stupid to propose banning blacks. We all know the reason for the high crime rates and the high number of killings is a big city with a large black population. If I had to, I'd guess that each of these filthy progressives are sh^t colored sh^t stains.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I suggest everyone buy a Dillon Reloader; and quality firearms.

You will need them both.

wheelersburg

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Lets not forget how anti-gun coleman pickel dickel is

wheelersburg

#11 Mar 2, 2013
And anti-gun coleman will spend of 2,268,550 on bicycles can you believe that? for the downtown
crowd, STIMULATE TOURISM" or theft whichever comes first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeals Court Refuses To Lift Hold On Obama Imm... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 71
Al Sharpton? B.B. King's Family Alleges He Was... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Frank Jackson and Justice Dept come to agreements. 4 hr Duke for Mayor 22
News Braves Player Arrested Following Game In Columbus 4 hr dat rappuh name 1
News Police Hunt For Motive In Deadly Memorial Day S... 4 hr dat rappuh name 3
Affordable Care Act 4 hr God 188
Worst President in History 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 175
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 6 hr BizzyBee II 59
dana turtle 16 hr Teresa 11