Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Apparently this was just one of several. At least two other accidental shootings at gun shows this weekend. As I recall one was in in Indiana, I forget where the third was. One injured several people.

Seems to blow a hole in the notion that gun shows are just bunch of nice people who all know what they are doing.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Apparently this was just one of several. At least two other accidental shootings at gun shows this weekend. As I recall one was in in Indiana, I forget where the third was. One injured several people.
Seems to blow a hole in the notion that gun shows are just bunch of nice people who all know what they are doing.
It's a teachable moment!
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
Seems to blow a hole in the notion that abortion clinics are just bunch of nice people who all know what they are doing.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/alleg ed-victim-calls-philadelphia-a bortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell/ story?id=12731387
"Gosnell, 69, and nine employees from his West Philadelphia Women's Medical Society were arrested Jan. 19 and charged with several offenses. Gosnell was charged with eight counts of murder for allegedly killing babies born alive and giving a lethal dose of Demerol to a woman."

Every filthy progressive loves Kermit
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Other one was in North Carolina.

After reading the news this morning, I will be writing my representatives and asking them to legalize possession full automatics once a month at gun shows only, only if loaded, and with no minors permitted in attendance.

woof
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Rule number one: never chamber a round unless your going to shoot the gun! Rule number two: if the round is chambered, the safety must be on!
Rule number three: if it's a Glock, don't chamber a round-they don't have a safety.

These yahoos are dangerous to everyone around them! At the State House there were people that had loaded AR-15's on shoulder straps with the barrels "face high" walking through the crowd!!!! Stupid idiots!!! They know nothing about gun safety.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Other one was in North Carolina.
After reading the news this morning, I will be writing my representatives and asking them to legalize possession full automatics once a month at gun shows only, only if loaded, and with no minors permitted in attendance.
woof
Oh..almost forgot.

Mandatory five drink minimum.

woof

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Politicsgun rightsNRAMurder
Advertisement

In 2008 Meleanie Hain became famous for her enthusiastic support of gun rights, so much so that she carried a handgun to her children's athletic events, and she possessed an open carry permit to do so. The local police revoked her permit, which she appealed and had reversed. The judge on the case said that she "scared the devil" out of people. Then in 2009, Meleanie Hain, 31, and her husband, Scott Hain, 33, were both involved in a murder / suicide tragedy.

Police did not pursue any other possibilities or motives and ruled the shooting as a "death investigation."

The shooting began at nearly 9 p.m. on Oct. 9. in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Scott Hain held a gun to his wife's head and pulled the trigger, and moments later turned the weapon on himself.

The couple's three children, 10, 6, and 2 were all home when the shooting happened.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
Advertisement
In 2008 Meleanie Hain became famous for her enthusiastic support of gun rights, so much so that she carried a handgun to her children's athletic events, and she possessed an open carry permit to do so. The local police revoked her permit, which she appealed and had reversed. The judge on the case said that she "scared the devil" out of people. Then in 2009, Meleanie Hain, 31, and her husband, Scott Hain, 33, were both involved in a murder / suicide tragedy.
Police did not pursue any other possibilities or motives and ruled the shooting as a "death investigation."
The shooting began at nearly 9 p.m. on Oct. 9. in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Scott Hain held a gun to his wife's head and pulled the trigger, and moments later turned the weapon on himself.
The couple's three children, 10, 6, and 2 were all home when the shooting happened.
Due to the fact that a fatal automobile accident occurred on a random US highway today, all automobiles should be banned, as all automobile owners are potential instigators of automobile fatalities.
Gun Runner Drug Dealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
Advertisement
They were driving in Channonís Toyota 4-Runner when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Suddenly the crime turned far more savage than an armed car theft. Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint. While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style and then his penis was cut off. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire. But Channonís hell was just beginning.

She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways, had one of her breasts cut off and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence-all while she was still alive. To add to Channonís degradation the suspects took turns urinating on her. They too set her body afire, apparently inside the residence, but for some reason left her body there-in five separate trash bags."
http://collapsereport.com/2013/01/06/knoxvill...
Chances are you look a whole lot like these 5 animals, you piece of crap

Undercover Brother

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Niles Gun Show - This Weekend .....Protect Yourself!

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Gun Runner Drug Dealer wrote:
<quoted text>They were driving in Channonís Toyota 4-Runner when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Suddenly the crime turned far more savage than an armed car theft. Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint. While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style and then his penis was cut off. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire. But Channonís hell was just beginning.
She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways, had one of her breasts cut off and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence-all while she was still alive. To add to Channonís degradation the suspects took turns urinating on her. They too set her body afire, apparently inside the residence, but for some reason left her body there-in five separate trash bags."
http://collapsereport.com/2013/01/06/knoxvill...
Chances are you look a whole lot like these 5 animals, you piece of crap
What does that have to do with idiot at gun show shooting somebody?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with idiot at gun show shooting somebody?
Absolutely nothing.

They think that if they present factual evidence of instances demonstrating heinous murders committed by black people it supports their personal conclusions that all black people are scum. They're trying to justify their bigotry, that's all.

Ya know, I'm not sure, but I don't think Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mussolini, or Pol Pot were black.

Neither was David Berkowitz, or the cannibal from North Akron.

I don't think Vladimir Putin is either.

woof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing.
They think that if they present factual evidence of instances demonstrating heinous murders committed by black people it supports their personal conclusions that all black people are scum. They're trying to justify their bigotry, that's all.
Ya know, I'm not sure, but I don't think Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mussolini, or Pol Pot were black.
Neither was David Berkowitz, or the cannibal from North Akron.
I don't think Vladimir Putin is either.
woof
And you all believe if you present factual evidence of rare gun-involved massacres it supports your personal conclusion that all gunowners are raving lunatics bent on mass murder. You're trying to justify your own fascist nature...you know, like that of the gun-grabbing Hitler, Stalin, et al. The massacres commited by them could not occur until the populace was disarmed.

See how that works?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you all believe if you present factual evidence of rare gun-involved massacres it supports your personal conclusion that all gunowners are raving lunatics bent on mass murder. You're trying to justify your own fascist nature...you know, like that of the gun-grabbing Hitler, Stalin, et al. The massacres commited by them could not occur until the populace was disarmed.
See how that works?
There's an error in your logic. It is right here, in this sentence your write:

"And you all believe if you present factual evidence of rare gun-involved massacres it supports your personal conclusion that all gunowners are raving lunatics bent on mass murder."

I'll let you figure out for yourself what it is, since you claim to be intelligent.

Good luck.

woof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

BUCK JOHNSON wrote:
This is gettting ridiculous. There are too many dolts in society, this is like that idiot who went out to eat and ended up shooting his wife in the leg by accident with a concealed handgun. Purchasing a gun should be accompanied by an IQ/Pysch test.
And what would you do with drivers, considering the annual incidents of parents backing over their own children, and snagging their children in tractor decks?

IQ/Psych tests for the operation of all inanimate objects capable of accidental personal injury?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an error in your logic. It is right here, in this sentence your write:
"And you all believe if you present factual evidence of rare gun-involved massacres it supports your personal conclusion that all gunowners are raving lunatics bent on mass murder."
I'll let you figure out for yourself what it is, since you claim to be intelligent.
Good luck.
woof
From a poster who refuses to follow her logic to its natural conclusion?

I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min full frontal nudity 28,479
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 3 hr Tea Party Supporter 3
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 3 hr Zoe Regen 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 2,704
Columbus named a top city for STEM grads amid w... 4 hr Enwordo 1
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 4 hr Neutral Party 142
Syphilis cases on the rise again in Columbus 5 hr sidekick 10
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••