Looking for David "Pete" Denney heirs

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Mary M Denney

Vandergrift, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
I would like to let anyone who might have an interest know that, "Pete" David William Died on July 12 or 13, 2012.
Pete was never married but he laid with many women and might have children from Mason County West Virginia (where he lived) to North Carolina; Columbus, OH; and other places as well.(He told me he may have a daughter in Mason County, WV and one in Columbus, OH.)
Pete had much wealth in land, about 50 acres according to the survey that was just completed; Timber on the land; guns collections and ammo; a safe with coin collections (Gold Bullion; Old Liberty Dollars, Mercury head dimes and Mint packaged coins, just to mention a few; arrow head collections; four wheelers, very nice truck and much more.
David Shawn Meeks is the only one who has claimed his to be his heir thus far; but as far as I know that has never been proven either. He was not named on the birth certificate nor have I ever seen any results of DNA testing.
My mother, Marcena Denney never believed Shawn was truly Pete's son. She believed Shawn belonged to Jackie Lee Burris,(used to work at AEP, lineman, and WAS my husband). Sissy Meeks Davis claimed to me that she and Pete had a DNA TEST done, when I remarked one day that "at times like this, I bet you wish Jackie Burris was you dad". This was during a dispute between Shawn and Pete sometime in 2012.
My name is Mary M. Denney, Gallipolis Ferry, WV and you can message me from my Facebook page if you think you might be Pete's heir, as Pete and I are full blooded brother and sister and I'm the only one left of John W. Denney and Marcena Denney. I am willing to give a sample of my DNA for testing to see if I have any other nieces or nephews out there in the world.
Pete did put Shawn on his land deed, but that was before he possibly had DNA testing done. I feel confident that this situation could be rectified if DNA testing is done.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Aunt Mary, you can send Dad's cash to me. Thanks!
Mary M Denney

Apollo, PA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Hi Aunt Mary, you can send Dad's cash to me. Thanks!
Sorry big John, I don't have the money, but there's a lot of hillside to choose from.

I am serious though about finding Pete (David) Denneys' children. He was never married and told me he may have a child in Columbus, OH. She would be a beautiful little milk chocolate girl.

I am not a prejudiced person against color so, how could I not try to find his blood heirs, even if never recognized them himself. DNA required to compare with mine as I'm his full blooded sister.
curious cat

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
If this Pete guy put that Shawn guy on his deed, it kind of sounds like this Pete guy thought that Shawn guy was his son. How would a a D.N.A. test chage the deed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Shot Multiple Times In North Columbus Alley 4 hr Big Johnson 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 4,553
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 4 hr gokeefe 78
benghazi! 6 hr Neutral Party 9
People Forced To Move Out Of Columbus Motel Tha... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
5 MILLION NEW WORKERS - Omg! 7 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Ronald Reagan gave blanket amnesty to 3 million... 8 hr Neutral Party 19
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search