Columbus Police Searching For A Missing 11-Year-Old Boy

Aug 31, 2013 Full story: WBNS

Police need your help in finding a missing child. 11-year-old Taeveyante Pyfrom was last seen around 6:30 Friday night in the 1300 block of Elderwood Avenue in east Columbus.

Full Story
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Taeveyante Pyfrom = lol
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2013
I figured it out!

The moms are taking the first letter from the first name, if known, of each guy who could be the baby daddy and arranging them into a "name" for the little WIC-an.
They cannot kill a Spookc

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2013
Reynoldsburger No Onion wrote:
I figured it out!
The moms are taking the first letter from the first name, if known, of each guy who could be the baby daddy and arranging them into a "name" for the little WIC-an.
You have broken one of the codes. Good, now if you can solvelittle solve the problem of them never taking birth control. Maybe put it in 40's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 33 min Black Rhino 5
strike a pose 35 min Black Rhino 9
Pet and animal reports 5 hr sidekick 18
Columbus wins top spot on list of 'Opportunity ... 5 hr dpx55 1
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 5 hr Pale Rider 125
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3,337
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus