Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists

Jun 29, 2014 Full story: Times Recorder

As America prepares to celebrate its 238th birthday, archaeologists at the Hopewell Mound Group in Chillicothe are researching an even older site.

Full Story
anon

Waverly, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Its sad I find this the more interesting news to come out of Chillicothe recently.

I can really understand why the indians loved this place so much, unfortunately all the closed mindedness around here nullifys that for me.
They were pretty close when they said white men were the devil. Certainly the indians devil.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2014
anon wrote:
Its sad I find this the more interesting news to come out of Chillicothe recently.
I can really understand why the indians loved this place so much, unfortunately all the closed mindedness around here nullifys that for me.
They were pretty close when they said white men were the devil. Certainly the indians devil.
Your guilt inducing horsesh^t is wasted on long-dead actions of long dead actors. Take your white guilt and spread it around Ohio and Champion Aves. And STFU about it until you get back.
Duke for Mayor

Jamestown, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2014
The is the devil.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min xxxrayted 30,985
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 14 min Free Pizza 4 U 56
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 25 min They cannot kill ... 5
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 1 hr Alicia2967 2,713
Hey pale rider 2 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
big lots distibution center 4 hr Duke for Mayor 3
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus