pokie

New Zealand

#65 Sep 13, 2011
My Lovely Wife Bruno wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, Gus here again, Bruno just gave me a little paddle,...felt soooo good!
OOHH how BLOODY KINKY....
pokie

New Zealand

#66 Sep 13, 2011
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been ordered, I got hubby to pick out the nightie he like
best from a catalogue. A pink satin little number with matching
frilly panties. He doesn't know yet that he's going to be wearing
it!
Hey Janet,...
That sounds pretty "KINKY" I hope that the two of U have a very sexy night,and, I'm sure with persistance he'll soon be wearing that sexy little number, I wish my wife was like you,so...have a GREAT TIME......
Overstuffed Bra

Delaware, OH

#67 Sep 14, 2011
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been ordered, I got hubby to pick out the nightie he like
best from a catalogue. A pink satin little number with matching
frilly panties. He doesn't know yet that he's going to be wearing
it!
Any ideas for any males to wear any ladies clothes out for Halloween?
rowdy2

New Zealand

#68 Sep 16, 2011
Overstuffed Bra wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ideas for any males to wear any ladies clothes out for Halloween?
For godsake, all U need to do is wear a mask that covers your head and long gloves and boots etc, and wear whatever u bloody like...like even 'her nighties" so get with it "overstuffed Bra"
I think that you'r a bit of a "DICK-HEAD" personally....
Overstuffed Bra

Delaware, OH

#69 Sep 16, 2011
rowdy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For godsake, all U need to do is wear a mask that covers your head and long gloves and boots etc, and wear whatever u bloody like...like even 'her nighties" so get with it "overstuffed Bra"
I think that you'r a bit of a "DICK-HEAD" personally....
NO your the DICK-HEAD! You NUMB-NUT!
Amber

Potomac, MD

#70 Sep 16, 2011
my nighties always seem to get a man's stain in them... why is that?
STUD

New Zealand

#71 Sep 16, 2011
OOH AMBER,
How could you be so stupid, as TO THINK "why is that" honestly....do some living for a change,and,think.......what if its your own stains......????
STUD

New Zealand

#72 Sep 16, 2011
Overstuffed Bra wrote:
<quoted text>
NO your the DICK-HEAD! You NUMB-NUT!
Oh OK, so its "NUMB-NUT" NOW SHIT-HEAD...[Mr Bra-bar,f...witt
Anonymous

Pataskala, OH

#73 Sep 16, 2011
Amber wrote:
my nighties always seem to get a man's stain in them... why is that?
Very simple solution. First a man must use the bathroom, Use toilet paper as much as necessary, Then use soap and water with a nice lather 1-3 times and rinse thoroughly. Any traces of any stain or smell will be virtually gone. I recommend women should try this technique too.
Amber

Rockville, MD

#74 Sep 17, 2011
STUD wrote:
OOH AMBER,
How could you be so stupid, as TO THINK "why is that" honestly....do some living for a change,and,think.......what if its your own stains......????
no, no it's a white sticky stain that I find in my nightie after my uncle visits me in my bedroom. I find the same thing in my undies later, too
STUD

New Zealand

#75 Sep 18, 2011
who="Amber"
no, no it's a white sticky stain that I find in my nightie after my uncle visits me in my bedroom. I find the same thing in my undies later,
So,Amber,..what the hell is your Uncle doing in your bedroom??????
my guess it that he's masturbating in your nightie and undies, OK, and I think that you should lay a trap to catch him in the ACT,Amber. Is your nightie a sexy double layer chiffon/nylon type,as a lot of men are attracted to thoses sort of nighties, and like to pleasure themselves in them, along with nylon undies,so beware,and also be ready to take a photo of him in the process as well.Then don't say anything to him,just bring the photo out later and when there are other people around,and leave it on the kitchen table,I'm sure he won't be over at your place again, or in your bedroom.
Let us know what your doing....
Amber

Rockville, MD

#76 Sep 18, 2011
STUD wrote:
who="Amber"
no, no it's a white sticky stain that I find in my nightie after my uncle visits me in my bedroom. I find the same thing in my undies later,
So,Amber,..what the hell is your Uncle doing in your bedroom??????
my guess it that he's masturbating in your nightie and undies, OK, and I think that you should lay a trap to catch him in the ACT,Amber. Is your nightie a sexy double layer chiffon/nylon type,as a lot of men are attracted to thoses sort of nighties, and like to pleasure themselves in them, along with nylon undies,so beware,and also be ready to take a photo of him in the process as well.Then don't say anything to him,just bring the photo out later and when there are other people around,and leave it on the kitchen table,I'm sure he won't be over at your place again, or in your bedroom.
Let us know what your doing....
He comes in there late at night after everybody else is gone asleep. He always tells me to real quiet and then we give each other hugs and rubs and kisses. He always goes first and then i go after that and then i sit up on his stomach after i pull my undies off cuz it he says it feels better that way and it does. We hug real tight then and he pushes it against me and rubs a real lot and then he holds me tight and says oh oh. Then he just lays there a little and ketches his breath and tells me Im a good girl and to keep our fun bewteen each other. I have to catch my breath sometimes too it feels so good
STUD

New Zealand

#77 Sep 19, 2011
Amber,you have to tell me "How old are you???" cause if you are younger than 16yrs, your Uncle is breaking the LAW,and could be up on a charge of "Carnel Knowledge" Amber which is a very very serious "charge" OK. And,..judging by what you says Amber, that he obviously doesn't want anyone to know what he's doing to you,AND, it doesn't sound very good to me.I honestly, think,Amber,that you should NOT continue, in the very sexual way,it'll ruin your life,AND, Amber,U, could quite easily become pregnant, the way he's carrying on.
Look, Amber, I don't know you,all I'm offering you, is GREAT ADVICE...OK I am a middle aged male, and I know what I'm doing OK.
So let me know,OK.
stud

New Zealand

#78 Sep 20, 2011
I'm waiting for an answer Amber, as I want to help you OK...so DON'T hold back....
stud

New Zealand

#79 Sep 20, 2011
stud wrote:
I'm waiting for an answer Amber, as I want to help you OK...so DON'T hold back....
I'm begining to think "Amber" that you are not a real person,and, this maywell be just a hoax to test the people.....like me...
free

Cleveland, OH

#80 Sep 20, 2011
If he's wearing her tighty nighty's, what's he going to do with her battery operated toys ? Pecker tracks at one end, fudge packing at the other. Do those stains wash out ?
stud

New Zealand

#81 Sep 21, 2011
I agree "free of Sidney,OH. with your first two sentences....
Robin

UK

#82 Sep 22, 2011
Janet wrote:
I don't wear nighties I'm a cosy striped pyjamas
girl. But I do think having my hubby romping about
in frilly silky nighties couuld be a lot of fun.
It's his birthday shortly and I wouldn't be at all
surprised if one of his prezzies is a silk nightie?
Janet, my wife wears mens pyjamas, she's a big woman and can't get
ladies nightwear to fit. She decided that to maintain the - status
quo - I should wear the feminine nightwear! I Didn't argue it might
have resulted in me getting a smacked bottom, but it was very
embarrassing seeing her buying mens traditional striped pyjamas
that were much to large for me.Also I was blushing profusely in the
lingerie department seeing the silky nighties and lustrous satin
pyjams and knowing I was the one who was going to be wearing
them!
Rob

New Zealand

#83 Sep 22, 2011
Great comment, Robin,why don't you try to get a vintage nightie and peignior/negligee,all in chiffon nylon,very sexy to wear,and feel, I'm sure you'd look great especially in powder blue [mens colouring] you'd love it in bed too,so go for it Robin.....
stud

New Zealand

#84 Sep 24, 2011
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
He comes in there late at night after everybody else is gone asleep. He always tells me to real quiet and then we give each other hugs and rubs and kisses. He always goes first and then i go after that and then i sit up on his stomach after i pull my undies off cuz it he says it feels better that way and it does. We hug real tight then and he pushes it against me and rubs a real lot and then he holds me tight and says oh oh. Then he just lays there a little and ketches his breath and tells me Im a good girl and to keep our fun bewteen each other. I have to catch my breath sometimes too it feels so good
IF....IF..your name IS AMBER...you yes U are a waist of bloody-time,
AND....and IF...if YOUR STORY is true, which I doubt,as U obviousley can't bebothered answering then take a hike....OK I don't know why U stuffed around with a computer on t his site....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bye bye nfl 1 hr fat tired old and... 2
It's September soccer daddy 1 hr d ponts 40
well trump your son and law use private e mail 2 hr trump people use... 1
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 3 hr Male 552
Trump Calls Protesters "Son of Bit--ch" in Alab... 3 hr Sherman 1
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 3 hr Enter Username 17
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 5 hr Mud, James Mud 18

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance