George Jefferson

United States

#22 Aug 10, 2011
My fantasy is when someone straps it on, puts me in a baby doll nighty, reams me and goes from my hole right to my mouth.
Anonymous

New Zealand

#23 Aug 13, 2011
fred wrote:
love wearing wifes nighties around the house. She said i looked very sexy in her double layered nighty so i now wear them all around the house and to bed and she loves this. so do i feels fantastic more guys should be into this.
GOOD FOR YOU, FRED
Anonymous

New Zealand

#24 Aug 13, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
My fantasy is when someone straps it on, puts me in a baby doll nighty, reams me and goes from my hole right to my mouth.
WELL, WELL WELL. FANCY THAT...George...have fun....
Mr T T

New Zealand

#25 Aug 13, 2011
bryan wrote:
yep my wife lets me wear sexy vintage nighties around the house also, feels fantastic and she also loves the way they look on me. I like slipping into one right after i get out of the shower. feels fantastic
I'm sure it does, so..have lots of fun "darling" mmmm yeah and what else....????? W..W...W
jeff

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 23, 2011
here i sit in my nighty reading all these comments thinking.... wow cant we all get along? seriously everybody has different things we like to do. look at the folks who do dangerous things putting there life at risk, and then there are men who like to wear soemthing silky soft and have the wife or girlfriend say,,, hey babe you look cute in my nighty. nothing wrong with that. i just dont see why other men think we are crazy when we put on a nighty, and if you remember back in the old days men wore nighties not nylon of course but they did wear nighties. nothing was said about that. what would it have been like if they did have nylon nighties back then? sexy nighties are not just for women, men love them too my wife loves my nighties and if thats cool with her its good for me.
Antagonist

Newark, OH

#27 Aug 23, 2011
I feel dirty for having read any of this.
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

#28 Aug 23, 2011
overstuffed bra wrote:
<quoted text>
my ex girlfriend used to wear her strapon to bed too.
Now boys...you are boys aren't you? This is going juuuust a tad beyond merely liking the feel of nylon. I like the feel of nylon too, but only on a woman's ass :)
overstuffed bra

Delaware, OH

#30 Aug 24, 2011
If your female wanted you to wear something to bed tht she wanted you to wear, would you do it?

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#31 Aug 24, 2011
Man, Topix has really gone low rent since the Dispatch left town.
rowdy2

New Zealand

#32 Aug 25, 2011
Yeah,nylon nighties do look better on a female,BUT, if some "maley" males feel that 'THEY" "FEEL" feel better wearing a vintage chiffon/nylon nightie then just let them do it, without all the "who-har" what do ya reckon all you nightie/men.....
rowdy2

New Zealand

#33 Aug 25, 2011
Antagonist wrote:
I feel dirty for having read any of this.
Well then Mr or Mrs Antagonist??? Go and have a bloody shower with a wire brush and sandpaper,if you FEEL so bloody DIRTY..By the way, you look pretty "dirty" too.....ha ha ha..WEIDO....
Antagonist

Newark, OH

#34 Aug 25, 2011
rowdy2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then Mr or Mrs Antagonist??? Go and have a bloody shower with a wire brush and sandpaper,if you FEEL so bloody DIRTY..By the way, you look pretty "dirty" too.....ha ha ha..WEIDO....
The wire brush and sandpaper did't do the job.
Had to resort to power tools.
My Lovely Wife Bruno

Burlington, NJ

#35 Aug 25, 2011
There's nothing like a big fat ugly hairy guy in a cute little nightie!
rowdy2

New Zealand

#36 Aug 26, 2011
Antagonist wrote:
<quoted text>
The wire brush and sandpaper did't do the job.
Had to resort to power tools.
WOW, power tools eh,well,GOOD FOR YOU...At least youv'e got a great
sense of humour,I loved it,I really don't think that your WEID after all,so, I will, apoligize for that,comment...at least I had a laugh, and I hope you did too,mate....
rowdy2

New Zealand

#37 Aug 26, 2011
My Lovely Wife Bruno wrote:
There's nothing like a big fat ugly hairy guy in a cute little nightie!
WELL,...WELL...WELL IS THAT SO....Everyone to their own I guess...so have fun...."IN YOUR CUTE LITTLE NIGHTIE"
Antagonist

Newark, OH

#38 Aug 26, 2011
rowdy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, power tools eh,well,GOOD FOR YOU...At least youv'e got a great
sense of humour,I loved it,I really don't think that your WEID after all,so, I will, apoligize for that,comment...at least I had a laugh, and I hope you did too,mate....
Only two reasons to be here commenting----

1. Have some fun
2 Ocasionally learn something

When I can't do one or the other here, I'll be gone.
People take this crap to seroiusly most of the time.

Had a friend just return from 11 months in NZ. He had the experience of a lifetime. Hope I'm lucky enough to go someday myself.
overstuffed bra

Delaware, OH

#39 Aug 26, 2011
Antagonist wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Have some fun
Had a friend just return from 11 months in NZ. He had the experience of a lifetime. Hope I'm lucky enough to go someday myself.
What happened to him in NZ?
Antagonist

Newark, OH

#40 Aug 26, 2011
overstuffed bra wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to him in NZ?
Nothing in particular, just in general.
He moved around all the time working on one farm for a couple weeks and then moving on to another.
He saw some of all areas and met a lot of people.
It changed him quite a bit, for the better. He left a pretty arrogant young man and came back much more humble and personable.
Not that he was all that bad before, but he came back a better young man.
He even realizes this himself and says the experience was "trans-formative".
I think he learned that it doesn't pay to be arrogant when you have to go to someone with your hat in you hand, just to get enough work to survive.
rowdy2

New Zealand

#41 Aug 29, 2011
Antagonist wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Have some fun
Yeah,Mr "Antagonist" I hope that you do come to N.Z. someday,it is not unlike the States in parts,BUT,in other parts like the South Island, it can be very very different, especially down on the Westcoast, and all the glaciers that you can access by foot or car/bus/or fourwheel drive.There are lots of Americans and Canadians that live in New Zealand,and come here as tourists or just like your friend on a short stay visa. So, just do it, you will really enjoy it as we are are very friendly nation.
So take care, my friend,and look after yourself,and I'm sure you'll make it,and...good luck. Please reply sometime....
rowdy2

New Zealand

#42 Aug 31, 2011
Come on "antagonist" I'd like to hear from you my friend, or have you been caught up in that terrible "hurricane,Irene" if you have you Guys have my sympathy..in a "SHIT" storm like that....I hope that you are all safe...OK, I really do mean what I say,....and....that you do reply in the near future.....I'll be keeping a look out for any comment..Guys, so in the mean time "look after yourselves"....OK....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents Shackle and Starve 13 Children, caught 58 min Larry 1
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 2 hr Let freedom Ring 25
The Empty Head of Donald J. Trump 3 hr Sledgehammer Man 8
Undocumented immigrant charged in slaying of 2 ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Are paychecks less, My Neighbor said hers is less? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
At what age did Trump learn he wasn't Swedish? 6 hr roots 1
Sh@$tHole Country 6 hr White Mom 70
Trump BALD HEAD 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 102

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web