First Prev
of 6
Next Last
fred

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 8, 2011
love wearing wifes nighties around the house. She said i looked very sexy in her double layered nighty so i now wear them all around the house and to bed and she loves this. so do i feels fantastic more guys should be into this.
bryan

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2011
yep my wife lets me wear sexy vintage nighties around the house also, feels fantastic and she also loves the way they look on me. I like slipping into one right after i get out of the shower. feels fantastic
jeff

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 27, 2011
yep theres nothing wrong with wearing something sexy around the house or to bed. i agree with you guys i love the feel of the gown so soft and yet has the sexy feel i like. hey guys dont knock it ttry it
facts

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jul 27, 2011
looks like a bunch of republicans getting together here
Give Me A Break Dudes

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2011
Demented and weird always get attention.
jeff

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 1, 2011
weird in what way? Have you ever worn a nightgown before? Dont knock it till you try it there are so many men who have wives who approve of this you would faint.
Try anything once

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Aug 1, 2011
fred wrote:
love wearing wifes nighties around the house. She said i looked very sexy in her double layered nighty so i now wear them all around the house and to bed and she loves this. so do i feels fantastic more guys should be into this.
Sure! What's your address?
Try anything once

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Aug 1, 2011
Oh, you meant MY wife's nighty...

:)
Anonymous

New Zealand

#9 Aug 5, 2011
fred wrote:
Me too, I love those double layer chiffon babydoll nighties with lots of frills and layers of chiffon.I have real classie babydoll nightie it is made up with three layers of nylon chiffon shades of green blue and yellow, and it looks and feels fantastic with long ribbons and bows on the shoulders and in the front. Just great in bed too, I love to slip and slide around in bed with this nightie on, also its great just whisking around in my flat and watching the long nylon ribbons float round me.
So what do YOU think??? I'd love to know....
Anonymous

New Zealand

#10 Aug 5, 2011
jeff wrote:
yep theres nothing wrong with wearing something sexy around the house or to bed. i agree with you guys i love the feel of the gown so soft and yet has the sexy feel i like. hey guys dont knock it ttry it
You are quite right Jeff,I think those males that knock wearing nylon double layer nighties,haven't the guts to try it, incase they don't feel like a male any more....like being poofy or strange,or queer or even turning into a crossdresser. None of which is true..all we do is just putting on a sexy nylon nightie and or a negligee to feel great, I honestly CANNOT see that there is anything wrong with that,and when it make us feel good and fantastic, thats even better.Wher'e not going out into the public to show off or be in front of a camera [some might, and they do] but guys like us don't and we love it, eh, Jeff...I have heeps of double layer babydoll nighties negligee's and peignoirs all in different styles and shades and I wear a nightie every night and around the flat, its great I can't get enough of it.I get ONE BIG BUZZ when in a nightie and negligee with thoughs layers of chiffon swirling and hugging my body....
jeff

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 5, 2011
yep you are right and thats why i love to wear nighties around the house, cause they do feel fantastic i love it. the older nighties are the best the double layered nighties
Anonymous

New Zealand

#12 Aug 5, 2011
Yeah, Jeff, they certainly do feel fantastic double layer nighties. keep up the comments ....
Former Dogpatch Poster

Westerville, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2011
You must be the doctoral candidates at OSU School of Social Work doing another one of those "special projects". Either that or the Dispatch reporters getting more "anonymous sources."
overstuffed bra

Delaware, OH

#14 Aug 5, 2011
hey, do you guys also wear a stuffed bra under her nighties?
overstuffed bra

Delaware, OH

#15 Aug 5, 2011
overstuffed bra wrote:
hey, do you guys also wear a stuffed bra under her nighties?
my ex girlfriend used to wear her strapon to bed too.
Anonymous

New Zealand

#16 Aug 6, 2011
overstuffed bra wrote:
<quoted text>
my ex girlfriend used to wear her strapon to bed too.
WOW...you must have born penis-less....ya weido...
Anonymous

New Zealand

#17 Aug 6, 2011
Former Dogpatch Poster wrote:
You must be the doctoral candidates at OSU School of Social Work doing another one of those "special projects". Either that or the Dispatch reporters getting more "anonymous sources."
You MUST be a CANDIDATE FOR THE NUT HOUSE.....I'd say......
overstuffed bra

Delaware, OH

#19 Aug 6, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...you must have born penis-less....ya weido...
Speaking of weido's, why are you posting in a Columbus, Ohio forum, when your in New Zealand?
My Lovely Wife Bruno

Mount Holly, NJ

#20 Aug 6, 2011
I think it's just so fairy nice that we were all born this way!
Anonymous

New Zealand

#21 Aug 10, 2011
overstuffed bra wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of weido's, why are you posting in a Columbus, Ohio forum, when your in New Zealand?
ok Mr Weido just cause I'm a Kiwi {WHICH Mr Weiod'o U wouldn't know about] with an "overstuffed bra....} I can hook into anything I like, so why don't U just take a hike.....ok....and keep your comment to your self..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 25 min Go Blue Forever 3,320
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min woo-boy 31,017
Southside Parents Work Together To Improve Scho... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
where is George of Hilliard? 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 30
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Watchman Danny Cr... 933
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 2 hr BizzyBee 9
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Colbert 58
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) Tue They cannot kill ... 315
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search