Next Last
In the news again

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2014
That's in the news again today and a lot of people are saying, "I told you so."

Thanks Joan Rivers!

Word has it that Michelle was born male, "Michael."

Everyone knows Obama is a homosexual.

We also know Bill Clinton did not sire Chelsea.

Knowledge is power over liars.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2014
Use your favorite search engine, this is blowing up my phone.
Michelle Tran Obama Gay

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#3 Jul 5, 2014
I'm an Independent and I have to say that people must stay up nights just thinking of slanderous things to demean the president and his wife, or anyone that you don't agree with.
I also read the article. I can't believe there haven't been warnings to all these empty heads about what is being said from the WH.
There is more negativity on this forum which is making me want to vomit, than I care to read.
It's no wonder I don't post very much.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I'm an Independent and I have to say that people must stay up nights just thinking of slanderous things to demean the president and his wife, or anyone that you don't agree with.
I also read the article. I can't believe there haven't been warnings to all these empty heads about what is being said from the WH.
There is more negativity on this forum which is making me want to vomit, than I care to read.
It's no wonder I don't post very much.
I wasn't around then, but was better said of President Bush who wasn't of Islam?

BLOCKHEADS!

#5 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't around then, but was better said of President Bush who wasn't of Islam?
Bush kissed the Muslims asses. Along with all the previous presidents and up to the present one.
O I L !
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
!
I wasn't on topix back then. Was any better/worse said of President Bush back then, here on topix?

BLOCKHEADS!

#8 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't on topix back then. Was any better/worse said of President Bush back then, here on topix?
About same.....
Same crap different president.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 5, 2014
Thanks, just wondering.
check it

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 6, 2014
There's a picture of Michael/Michelle wearing a tight fitting gown, where he/she didn't tie his package down. You could see it was a dude.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I hate American politics, the left would slander the right and vice versa. Everyone just scoop down to the lowest level I think both sides are scums on the earth to be honest.

Obama = Bush, liberal = conservative both are despicable idiots.
so then

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 6, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I hate American politics, the left would slander the right and vice versa. Everyone just scoop down to the lowest level I think both sides are scums on the earth to be honest.
Obama = Bush, liberal = conservative both are despicable idiots.
So then why are you adding to what you hate?
jib

Auburn, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2014
not sure what sex she or he is but i am convinced she is a migger who hates the usa...............and she consorts with a migger who is also a nuslim and he should be impeached........or given the same treatment as benedict arnold------------ treason is punishable by death
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 6, 2014
jib wrote:
or given the same treatment as benedict arnold---------- treason is punishable by death
Benedict Arnold lived a long and comfortable life after his treason was exposed.
Worse than that

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 7, 2014
jib wrote:
not sure what sex she or he is but i am convinced she is a migger who hates the usa..........and she consorts with a migger who is also a nuslim and he should be impeached........or given the same treatment as benedict arnold---------- treason is punishable by death
I second that motion.
News Flash

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 7, 2014
Michelle Obama is a transgender, not transsexual.

Get your facts right!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#18 Jul 8, 2014
My God.
God

Stow, OH

#19 Jul 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
My God.
Thank you. I did make him a man, but didn't intend to make him so friggin ugly. I'm sorry.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#20 Jul 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
My God.
Agree, she is sick.

woof

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#21 Jul 8, 2014
Sad.
bloody sad

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 8, 2014
The word hermaphrodite is archaic and rarely used. The proper term is intersexed, or hermy, and that involves a wide spectrum of odd conditions.

A transsexual is a person who identifies as being the opposite gender, whether or not they've had surgery. A pre-op tranny has not had surgery, a post-op has. After the surgery they are known as men or women, depending on which way they went.

Intersexed persons at times carry an extra chromosome, they carry either male or female chromosomes, but have reproductive organs that more closely resemble the gender opposite of what the chromosomes indicate.nasty At other times, the genitalia can be so ambiguous that the child is assigned a random gender by coin toss. Oftentimes the assigned gender was the wrong flip and those people on their own seek out a surgical alternative to correct the issue later on. bloody sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 9 min DudleyDoWrong 880
Bet Russia doesn't "OUT " their FBI counterpart... 53 min d pants 2
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 4 hr d pants 188
Are Whites A Minority In Columbus? 5 hr Larry Cheese 10
NO lying about the Harry, Meghan Wedding 6 hr Just saying 41
News Columbus to pay $30,000 to man stomped by polic... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 19
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... 12 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages