joe friday

New Albany, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone know where a picture if this killer..
Can be seen.
joe friday

New Albany, IN

#2 Nov 8, 2013
She was a 4 yr old little girl that this guy beat her to death.
Words is her family hardly recognizes her from the beating.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 8, 2013
joe friday wrote:
She was a 4 yr old little girl that this guy beat her to death.
Words is her family hardly recognizes her from the beating.
No photo I can find. Just a an old 10tvsaying news brief
48 Hours Fan

Galena, OH

#4 Nov 8, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No photo I can find. Just a an old 10tvsaying news brief
He's a "black" S.O.B. She was a little 4 year old "white" girl. The uncle of the little girl said he beat her so bad her brain was mush. We need to start marching in the streets when these evil crimes happen. Just like all the blacks do. All of these black on white attacks are out of control.
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 8, 2013
48 Hours Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "black" S.O.B. She was a little 4 year old "white" girl. The uncle of the little girl said he beat her so bad her brain was mush. We need to start marching in the streets when these evil crimes happen. Just like all the blacks do. All of these black on white attacks are out of control.
What? marching in the streets like groids do? Then what? pray that the guns go to sleep and don't sneak out and kill? The answer is a whites only country.
justice will be served

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 8, 2013
48 Hours Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a "black" S.O.B. She was a little 4 year old "white" girl. The uncle of the little girl said he beat her so bad her brain was mush. We need to start marching in the streets when these evil crimes happen. Just like all the blacks do. All of these black on white attacks are out of control.
This just goes to show how ignorant the world really is. It had nothing to do with black white anything. He himself is half white. i agree with everyone else that it takes a very sick person to do what he done. i think they need to do a mental evaluation bc something made him snap. thats just not him. he loved kids and wasnt a violent person. idk what happened but he will spend the rest of his life in prison which he deserves for doing something so horrible to a innocent child. but quit the racist bs. it had nothing to do with black or white. r.i.p layla
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2013
joe friday wrote:
She was a 4 yr old little girl that this guy beat her to death.
Words is her family hardly recognizes her from the beating.
http://www.10tvtogo.com/wap/news/text.jsp...

Just search for Micheal McDaniels child beater columbus ohio.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 8, 2013
justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes to show how ignorant the world really is. It had nothing to do with black white anything. He himself is half white. i agree with everyone else that it takes a very sick person to do what he done. i think they need to do a mental evaluation bc something made him snap. thats just not him. he loved kids and wasnt a violent person. idk what happened but he will spend the rest of his life in prison which he deserves for doing something so horrible to a innocent child. but quit the racist bs. it had nothing to do with black or white. r.i.p layla
Lead cures crazy. Personally I would rather hang him upside.down over a fire and slow roast him.
48 Hours Fan

Cleveland, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2013
justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes to show how ignorant the world really is. It had nothing to do with black white anything. He himself is half white. i agree with everyone else that it takes a very sick person to do what he done. i think they need to do a mental evaluation bc something made him snap. thats just not him. he loved kids and wasnt a violent person. idk what happened but he will spend the rest of his life in prison which he deserves for doing something so horrible to a innocent child. but quit the racist bs. it had nothing to do with black or white. r.i.p layla
Really? What do you think would be happening if the roles were reversed here? A white man beating a black girl? It would be on CNN, MSNBC etc. All the liberal news stations. And Jessie and Al would be here calling it a racist crime. You're the ignorant one. You have no clue.
48 Hours Fan

Cleveland, OH

#10 Nov 9, 2013
hey Black Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>What? marching in the streets like groids do? Then what? pray that the guns go to sleep and don't sneak out and kill? The answer is a whites only country.
Yeah your solution will never happen. Try to keep sane. You're close to going off the deep end.
justice will be served

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 9, 2013
48 Hours Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What do you think would be happening if the roles were reversed here? A white man beating a black girl? It would be on CNN, MSNBC etc. All the liberal news stations. And Jessie and Al would be here calling it a racist crime. You're the ignorant one. You have no clue.
coorection. i do have a clue i knew all of them. michael the mother and her kids. im just saying it had nothing to do with racism most his friends r white hes half white his girl is white. the race had nothing to do with the crime. he going to have the same done to him when he gets where hes going. im just sayin grow up quit being ignorrant and racist. bc it has nithin to do with black white nothin

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#12 Nov 9, 2013
justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
coorection. i do have a clue i knew all of them. michael the mother and her kids. im just saying it had nothing to do with racism most his friends r white hes half white his girl is white. the race had nothing to do with the crime. he going to have the same done to him when he gets where hes going. im just sayin grow up quit being ignorrant and racist. bc it has nithin to do with black white nothin
Seems other inmates hate, more than anything else, a criminal who has harmed a child. Justice will be served to this animal.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems other inmates hate, more than anything else, a criminal who has harmed a child. Justice will be served to this animal.
I agree, Rowdy.
He won't last long till he's someone's BIATCH!

Too bad Ariel Castro died in ecstasy otherwise! he would have dead within a few weeks in the big house.
Cowards, all of them

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2013
^^^would have been dead^^^
48 Hours Fan

Wooster, OH

#15 Nov 9, 2013
justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
coorection. i do have a clue i knew all of them. michael the mother and her kids. im just saying it had nothing to do with racism most his friends r white hes half white his girl is white. the race had nothing to do with the crime. he going to have the same done to him when he gets where hes going. im just sayin grow up quit being ignorrant and racist. bc it has nithin to do with black white nothin
I think you're lying. I don't think you know them at all. And I'm all grown up sweetie. What I said about if this situation were reversed is a fact. That isn't racist. It's the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet and animal reports 33 min They cannot kill ... 1
wishing something can be done 53 min They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min tranpsosition 31,050
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr d pantz 3,330
where is George of Hilliard? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 33
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr posser 2,433
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 6 hr Anon 7
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••