“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2013
The man is going to be 95 next month. Sickened at what his family is putting him through. I feel like everyone expects him to live for another 250 years; remember his legacy, let him be in peace.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Quite a legacy...he took a country that had nuclear weapons, a fledgling space program and the highest standard of living in Africa 30 years ago and turned it into a third world pit, now ranked 121st in the Human Development Index behind such garden spots as Namibia, Botswana and Gaza.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Quite a legacy...he took a country that had nuclear weapons, a fledgling space program and the highest standard of living in Africa 30 years ago and turned it into a third world pit, now ranked 121st in the Human Development Index behind such garden spots as Namibia, Botswana and Gaza.
That is what you get when a maerxist is left in charge of the animals.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Whenever I hear the name Mandela, only one word comes to mind: necklacing.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Quite a legacy...he took a country that had nuclear weapons, a fledgling space program and the highest standard of living in Africa 30 years ago and turned it into a third world pit, now ranked 121st in the Human Development Index behind such garden spots as Namibia, Botswana and Gaza.
People will remember what they want to remember, his death will cause an uproar. I'm speaking from a medical standpoint.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Communist thug

He took a First World country and made it Third World.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
The man is going to be 95 next month. Sickened at what his family is putting him through. I feel like everyone expects him to live for another 250 years; remember his legacy, let him be in peace.
I am sickened that you think it is any of your business how he and his family handle illness.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sickened that you think it is any of your business how he and his family handle illness.
And you counseled how many families on end of life decisions....
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#9 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Whenever I hear the name Mandela, only one word comes to mind: necklacing.
Obama woukd good necklaced though. Thanks for bringing that image to mind.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>And you counseled how many families on end of life decisions....
Hundreds if not thousands, but that does not give me the right to whine about how the Mandelas handle their private affairs.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds if not thousands, but that does not give me the right to whine about how the Mandelas handle their private affairs.
You work in an abortion clinic or a slaughterhouse? Oh, wait...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds if not thousands, but that does not give me the right to whine about how the Mandelas handle their private affairs.
As they speak on TV.

You're a morone, highly doubt you change your hamster's wood chips or your goldfish's water.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 28, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>As they speak on TV.
You're a morone, highly doubt you change your hamster's wood chips or your goldfish's water.
Heck, he doesn't change his underwear, can't take care of himself so how can he be capable of taking care of another living being?

I have to agree with the life support and prolonging the life of a very elderly man. Whether we agree with his politics or not, he's still human, can't avoid death. He's very elderly and frail and suffering. Why prolong the suffering?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 28, 2013
Legacies...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23513...

Mandela's Passing and the Looming Threat of a Race War against South Africa's Whites as a Widow Mourns the Latest Murdered White Farmer, a Chilling Dispatch from a Nation Holding its Breath

-- Roelof du Plessis, 46 shot on his farm outside Pretoria by gang of black intruders

-- Fears rise that killings are part of a systematic bid to drive white people out of South Africa

-- President Jacob Zuma known to sing 'struggle song' about killing white Afrikaners

FTA:

‘It is definitely coming down to a race thing,’ Laura du Plessis told me as she was comforted by her family.‘They hate white people. We have never had a fight with any black people. I always stop and give others a lift. We employ black people.

‘My husband fought for me. I am grateful that he wasn’t tied up and forced to watch me being raped before he was killed. He was an amazing man. He was my life.’

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#15 Jun 28, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, he doesn't change his underwear, can't take care of himself so how can he be capable of taking care of another living being?
I have to agree with the life support and prolonging the life of a very elderly man. Whether we agree with his politics or not, he's still human, can't avoid death. He's very elderly and frail and suffering. Why prolong the suffering?
Figureheads are incredibly powerful propaganda tools.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#16 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Legacies...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23513...
Mandela's Passing and the Looming Threat of a Race War against South Africa's Whites as a Widow Mourns the Latest Murdered White Farmer, a Chilling Dispatch from a Nation Holding its Breath
-- Roelof du Plessis, 46 shot on his farm outside Pretoria by gang of black intruders
-- Fears rise that killings are part of a systematic bid to drive white people out of South Africa
-- President Jacob Zuma known to sing 'struggle song' about killing white Afrikaners
FTA:
‘It is definitely coming down to a race thing,’ Laura du Plessis told me as she was comforted by her family.‘They hate white people. We have never had a fight with any black people. I always stop and give others a lift. We employ black people.
‘My husband fought for me. I am grateful that he wasn’t tied up and forced to watch me being raped before he was killed. He was an amazing man. He was my life.’
The Afrikaners took their country once, and held off the communists for decades until we dispensed with them.

When the war comes, I hope our government would give them the same treatment as we give the Syrian rebels.

Oh wait, Afrikaners are White Christians.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 29, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Figureheads are incredibly powerful propaganda tools.
Agree. It just hurts my heart to allow someone to suffer regardless as to the selfish reasons.
Mandela Killed S Africa

Reynoldsburg, OH

#18 Jun 29, 2013
I hope he lingers for years.

I hope he begs to die and doesn't.

I hope he roasts in Hell for killing SA.

I hope you have a nice day unless you are Nelson Mandela!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey pale rider 1 hr -The-Artist- 35
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 1 hr Really 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Really 3,346
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Pet and animal reports 5 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr JBS 2,435
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••