Clint Eastwood: "Let Him Go!"
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Columbus, OH

#23 Sep 1, 2012
OH, just face it already. The very image that Republicans were trying to hide during the scripted, teleprompted, video-inducement was what EXACTLY came out during the Eastwood fiasco. You got the true portrayal of the Republican party. Old, white fart yelling at Invisible Obama. Goes to the point that Republicans are dealing with an Obama that no one else an see. The Eastwood theater piece was a HUGE FAIL yet you won't take responsibility for it.

Do you notice that everyone is now talking about Eastwood and not Romney or Rubio for that matter??? This from the acceptance night. That's a FAIL.........

Another issue: You all have so pretended to just ignore the Dubya in this convention. You've painted a picture in which Dubya doesn't even appear to exist. He's barely even mentioned or pictured and he's your last sitting President. Albeit through a stolen election.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#24 Sep 1, 2012
Yeah, I love that... BLAME BUSH, BLAME BUSH, BLAME BUSH... I do know you intend to run on that, because you have NOTHING POSITIVE to say. But it won't work. Know why?

BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS ADDED OVER 5 TRILLION IN DEBT IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS, FAR MORE THAN BUSH, WHILE LETTING IRAQ FALL BACK INTO THE HANDS OF EXTREMISTS, AND LOSING TWICE AS MANY LIVES PER YEAR IN AFGHANISTAN WHILE LOSING THE WAR IN SURRENDER.

READ IT AND WEEP:

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-defi...

Since: Oct 11

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 1, 2012
Say what you want, you'll never escape the fact that Bush turned a surplus into a deficit ...that's just a fact. His work of 8 years put this country on the wrong path, and I think there is something very vaid to be said when your RNC barely acknowledges your last sitting President.

He's your President-select, yet your party refuses to acknowledge him, and you can barely muster up much energy to support and embrace the polygamist Mormon.

When will the Republican Party look at its own miserable failures in both candidates and history before castigating the current President who's accomplished more than any of 'em???

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#27 Sep 2, 2012
As Eastwood put it so succinctly: "It's ok to make a change" and " LET HIM GO!".

Time for a change, America, indeed:

&fe ature=relmfu
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#28 Sep 2, 2012
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
Say what you want, you'll never escape the fact that Bush turned a surplus into a deficit ...that's just a fact. His work of 8 years put this country on the wrong path, and I think there is something very vaid to be said when your RNC barely acknowledges your last sitting President.
He's your President-select, yet your party refuses to acknowledge him, and you can barely muster up much energy to support and embrace the polygamist Mormon.
When will the Republican Party look at its own miserable failures in both candidates and history before castigating the current President who's accomplished more than any of 'em???
Would that be the signing of the NDAA on 12/31/2011 or the fact that the health reform, despite costing an obscene amount of money, is only going to help 10% of us?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#29 Sep 2, 2012
Having said that, the Republicans have never gotten media and events right so none of this surprises me.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#30 Sep 2, 2012
That whole democrat talking point that Bush blew up the federal deficit is hogwash. Personally, I'm no Bush fan... he was a progressive who spent way too much money... but Obama TRUMPED what he spent x 4:

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-defi...

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#32 Sep 3, 2012
You really should go to Charolette and help resurrect the disappearing sand statue of your saviour. Bottom line, your ilk can no longer hide the "agenda" and the country has had 4 years of hope and change.Less folks working, many more parasites,much more debt. You CANNOT defend the policies so continue to try and smear the opposition. Good luck with that. No one is cowering in the corner after the onslaught of Obama's army of miscreants. All the bulls#$%t hype and media firewall can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#33 Sep 3, 2012
Shanikwah wrote:
You really should go to Charolette and help resurrect the disappearing sand statue of your saviour. Bottom line, your ilk can no longer hide the "agenda" and the country has had 4 years of hope and change.Less folks working, many more parasites,much more debt. You CANNOT defend the policies so continue to try and smear the opposition. Good luck with that. No one is cowering in the corner after the onslaught of Obama's army of miscreants. All the bulls#$%t hype and media firewall can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Amen to that... but the DNC will try:

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/lipstickp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basket of Deplorables 18 min White Fangs 243
Why is Trump still in this race? 4 hr open ur eyes 46
Trump's Wall 4 hr MarkJ- 782
Betty White dead at 94 6 hr Team Deploreables 17
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 6 hr White Fangs 37
Tyre King 6 hr common sense 10
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 6 hr Jay 2,885

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance