One Cleveland Police officer fired 30...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#25 Dec 6, 2012
My guess is if this situation had taken place and it was a couple white trash folks with meth felony convictions that no one would care.

Latoya wouldn't.
Reader wouldn't.

Hell I bet wise American would be gloating that they deserved it.
Lrak

Columbus, OH

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason people are upset is "white cops vs blacks".
If it was black cops, and blacks being chased, no one would care.
And if it was black cops shooting white citizens?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#32 Dec 7, 2012
The NAACP only come out when it's high profile, and there's a hint of a lawsuit. Try getting them on some day-to-day claim, and you won't get in the front door. I'd wait until all the facts come out on this. People's emotions are running high right now, but whenever I see police lights behind me, I pull over. I don't run. I don't know what made the driver lead the police on a chase for 30 minutes. It may be overkill with so many bullets, but the problem escalates when people refuse the obey the law and just pull over. Would you run like this if a police siren was behind you?
LaToya wrote:
<quoted text>
You are White and you just don't get it. If you could turn Black for a single day and live in East Cleveland you would understand that the police are not your friends. That why we need the NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 7, 2012
The cops had just come from a party where "Bonnie and Clyde" was shown.
blacksonblacks

United States

#35 Apr 14, 2013
Latoya....you are a disgrace to the black race
How can you defend these to fools for running for cops. People don't run from police for the hell of it!! Duh Latoya. I bet you still think OJ is innocent. Your type of comments make me embarrassed to be black.
blacksonblacks

United States

#36 Apr 15, 2013
Latoya....you are a disgrace to the black race.
How can you defend these two fools for running from cops. People don't run from police for the hell of it!! Duh Latoya. I bet you still think OJ is innocent. Your type of comments make me embarrassed to be black.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#38 Apr 15, 2013
LaToya wrote:
<quoted text>
You are White and you just don't get it. If you could turn Black for a single day and live in East Cleveland you would understand that the police are not your friends. That why we need the NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
what we need is humans to quit acting like animals, and the police can go back to writing parking tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
illegals rape 14 year old girl at Rockville High 22 min jonjedi 36
Donald Trump Administration 26 min jonjedi 681
Breaking news....... 27 min jonjedi 83
jonjedi 29 min jonjedi 41
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 30 min jonjedi 534
Odds of Trump's impeachment 30 min jonjedi 308
On the Lighter Side...... 6 hr jonjedi 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance