First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#1 May 2, 2013
Karl just admitted he is one of the disruptors on this board. He is one of the butthurt whiners who keeps running to the moderators.
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Some ideas should not be shared.
You like to talk about those ideas a lot on here. I don't like it and neither do the owners.
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#2 May 2, 2013
Karl admits to running to mommy moderator to hide behind her skirt just like Kevin. Can you say "loser"?
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosmik has been banned twice, and you've been IP blocked multiple times.
I can't completely stop you, but as long as you say dumb things and there is a report button, it will be used.
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#3 May 2, 2013
Your name is mud here gun boy. Nobody likes a hypocrite who bleats about the Constitution and guns all the time yet runs around censoring people.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 May 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob Forever wrote:
CLICK!<quoted text>
Did somebody say something?
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#5 May 2, 2013
The constitution is there to protect us from fascists like you.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 May 2, 2013
I recall another poster making a similar thread about ignoring people.

Funny, I seem to recall that thread being mocked.

Bob, you can't maintain basic decency, and I'm not the government suppressing your speech.

One would think a lawyer would know that!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 May 2, 2013
The constitution is there to protect us from fascists like you.
Bob, you're ignorant.

woof
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#8 May 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you're ignorant.
woof
not at all.
Enzyte Bob Forever

Blacklick, OH

#9 May 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
I recall another poster making a similar thread about ignoring people.
Funny, I seem to recall that thread being mocked.
Bob, you can't maintain basic decency, and I'm not the government suppressing your speech.
One would think a lawyer would know that!
the law represents a minimum standards of behavior I.e. lowest common denominator. Basic decency requires that the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression be respected. This has nothing to do with the law the government has to follow but is an issue of principle. someone who bleach on about the Constitution guns all the time yet doesn't respect the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression as a basic human right it's a total hypocrite. And thats by your own admission you fascist buffoon.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>not at all.
Yes you are.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#11 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>the law represents a minimum standards of behavior I.e. lowest common denominator. Basic decency requires that the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression be respected. This has nothing to do with the law the government has to follow but is an issue of principle. someone who bleach on about the Constitution guns all the time yet doesn't respect the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression as a basic human right it's a total hypocrite. And thats by your own admission you fascist buffoon.
How is the state attempting to suppress your freedom of expression on topix?

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 May 2, 2013
BTW, Bob

You calling ME a fascist?

That's rich!

What does George always say about lefties and projection???

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 May 2, 2013
I'm not really understanding these calls to create groups all ignoring the same person/persons.

If you're looking for a more tailored mode of communication where you have more freedom to moderate who participates in conversations it might be easier to seek a different platform which better facilitates this.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 May 2, 2013
Geez, Bobby is whining, throwing a temper tantrum, and stomping his feet. Anyone surprised? I think not.

Cracks me up with the "lowest common denominator of behavior" theory coming out of he who purports himself to be a bastion of moral character. LOL
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#15 May 2, 2013
If I ignore Karl can I still mock him?
Big Johnson

Galloway, OH

#16 May 2, 2013
Can I still mock myself for being an idiot?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 May 2, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I'm not really understanding these calls to create groups all ignoring the same person/persons.
If you're looking for a more tailored mode of communication where you have more freedom to moderate who participates in conversations it might be easier to seek a different platform which better facilitates this.
Yes, Sister Mary Transposition.

Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#18 May 2, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
Geez, Bobby is whining, throwing a temper tantrum, and stomping his feet. Anyone surprised? I think not.
Cracks me up with the "lowest common denominator of behavior" theory coming out of he who purports himself to be a bastion of moral character. LOL
Not at all. Just calling out the so-called "Constitutionalist" for being a hypocrite.

Yes, the Constitution is legal document limiting the powers of government, or at at least delineating its parameters. No, a private citizen does not "have" to embody the principles of the Constitution.

THAT, would be the lowest common denominator approach.

However, a true person who values freedom values it in all venues: Speech, religion and the right to bear arms. Fascists, hypocrites and statists pick and choose what to believe in.

If you believe the root of this nation's success lies in the marketplace of free ideas, then you should believe in free speech.

People who run to the moderators are looking for a nanny to protect their tender sensibilities.
Big Johnson

Canal Winchester, OH

#19 May 2, 2013
Bob, you're a real blowhard. Mmmm.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#20 May 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Bob, you're a real blowhard. Mmmm.
I still don't understand why people get their panties in such a bunch over what complete strangers type on the internet. Who the hell cares what some stranger across town thinks about the issues of the day and why is it so important to people?

At the end of the day, I don't really care what my loved ones think let alone some moron on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 3 min Pam 6
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,111
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 min Pam 246
Hey pale rider 9 min They cannot kill ... 29
The Michael Brown Case 11 min Pam 64
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 14 min Pam 66
Pet and animal reports 17 min They cannot kill ... 33
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 142
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••