Jamie Foxx calls Obama Lord and Savior

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tim

Akron, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I don't get the cult around the man, it could be worse, we could have had Jesse Jackson Jr as President
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Tim wrote:
I don't get the cult around the man, it could be worse....
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 26, 2012
From my cardboard cutout collection of lovers.
observer

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Jamie Foxx is free to refer to Obama in any way he wishes and worship any deity he wishes.

Obama won the election fair and square by both popular vote majority and the electoral college.
Life is Good

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Jamie Foxx is a f***ing idiot.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Tim wrote:
I don't get the cult around the man, it could be worse, we could have had Jesse Jackson Jr as President
Hmmm I can watch Jesse and Laugh. Obama on the other hand gives me a Migraine.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
From my cardboard cutout collection of lovers.
What can I say? I have a fetish for men named George.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

#10 Nov 26, 2012
spearchucker jones wrote:
<quoted text>Fair and square my ass. The fraud was open and appalling.
as ir was 4 years ago
Laughing Noodle

Cleveland, OH

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Get over it George! Don't be a soar loser!
Can't wait to see the pic to match your new name!
observer

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 26, 2012
There are flights leaving the United States every day and you can drive to Mexico and Canada. Feel free to change your citizenship.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
Agreed. If he said it, conservatives have a way of making stuff like this up. But let's assume it's true, it's a goofy thing to say.

Reminds me of a female Justice Department official who felt the same way about W. Maybe didn't say the same words, but demanded loyalty to the person, not the office.

Don't think any president encourages this behavior.
Karl

Medina, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm I can watch Jesse and Laugh. Obama on the other hand gives me a Migraine.
Jessie Sr is funny, Jesse Jr is not

The reason Obama and Jesse Sr don't get along is because Jr was supposed to be the man to get the Senate seat and then the Presidency.

Like JFK and Joe K Sr. Imagine that some hotshot Boston state senator got the spot over them.
Karl

Medina, OH

#15 Nov 26, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are flights leaving the United States every day and you can drive to Mexico and Canada. Feel free to change your citizenship.
Mexican elections are more fraudulent than ours. Why can't we just take some red states and leave?
bosco

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
And Racist.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican elections are more fraudulent than ours. Why can't we just take some red states and leave?
So by your statement you are admitting that there was fraud in this election, your fine with that as long as it was to your favor. Unacceptable!
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie Foxx represents the typical ignorant street negro of the sort that makes up Obama's liberal / progressive base and who father numerous children by numerous baby mama's. This statement by Foxx represents the extremely low grasp the typical ghetto negro has of Christianity as reflected in their behaviors, 71% of children born out of wedlock, higher unemployment levels than other groups, 52% of murders committed by 12% of the population.
Oh but dont start stating facts. That will mean of course that you are a racist. Just because it is all true is no reason to say it. Just keep that quiet. By telling the truth you must be a racist and we all know that only blacks are allowed to be racist.
jimie foxx the racist

Southampton, PA

#21 Nov 27, 2012
observer wrote:
Jamie Foxx is free to refer to Obama in any way he wishes and worship any deity he wishes.
Obama won the election fair and square by both popular vote majority and the electoral college.
Jamie Foxx is, and always has been a Racist,check out all the things he has said in the past,once when the police stopped him for driving 90 plus miles per hour,he said the police stopped him because he was black,yeah right,like the police could tell he was black in a car that was going 90 miles a hour.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

#22 Nov 27, 2012
jimie foxx the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie Foxx is, and always has been a Racist,check out all the things he has said in the past,once when the police stopped him for driving 90 plus miles per hour,he said the police stopped him because he was black,yeah right,like the police could tell he was black in a car that was going 90 miles a hour.
Since he loves Obama so much good chance Jamie Foxx likes things shoved up his anĘs.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#23 Nov 27, 2012
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but dont start stating facts. That will mean of course that you are a racist. Just because it is all true is no reason to say it. Just keep that quiet. By telling the truth you must be a racist and we all know that only blacks are allowed to be racist.
You can't keep quiet because Black Rule (with the exception of Christian majority Ethiopia (53% Christian) and Christian majority Kenya (64% Christian) is under disaster. Jamie Foxx by turning of Christ to Obama is setting up atheistic Black Rule such as is found in Haiti (voodoo), Somalia, Sudan, Botswana, Uganda or American Black run ghetto areas like Harlem (Charley Rangel), Watts (Maxine Waters) or Washington D.C. under Marion Berry, the only convicted felon (drugs) nevertheless voted to power by his ghetto base. With rare exception Black Rule is a disaster (Gene Harris and Columbus City Schools) that ends in chaos each and every time.
Karl

Medina, OH

#24 Nov 27, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep quiet because Black Rule (with the exception of Christian majority Ethiopia (53% Christian) and Christian majority Kenya (64% Christian) is under disaster. Jamie Foxx by turning of Christ to Obama is setting up atheistic Black Rule such as is found in Haiti (voodoo), Somalia, Sudan, Botswana, Uganda or American Black run ghetto areas like Harlem (Charley Rangel), Watts (Maxine Waters) or Washington D.C. under Marion Berry, the only convicted felon (drugs) nevertheless voted to power by his ghetto base. With rare exception Black Rule is a disaster (Gene Harris and Columbus City Schools) that ends in chaos each and every time.
All of the leaders of South Africa claim Christianity, but their true religion is that of Marx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 35 min d pantz 61
North Korea 39 min d pantz 43
Cat Don't Go 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 1
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 2 hr BizzyBee 177
Too many central Ohio youths are unhirable, rep... 3 hr Reality Speaks 151
They all look alike! 4 hr Hang Alexander Delap 5
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 95
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 12 hr Lol 1,091
Columbus Dating
Find my Match