Jesus & Santa are White Says Fox
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#163 Dec 17, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is half Caucasian, right Che?
Maybe they are not his daughters, is that what you are implying. You should be ashamed of yourself, you old he/she!
I'm saying only a hateful old hag would write about the POTUS's children because you don't like his race or politics.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#164 Dec 17, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying only a hateful old hag would write about the POTUS's children because you don't like his race or politics.
did not stop the media from the Bush daughters escapades, or Prince Harry.

Obama daughters are open season just like the Bush girls were. If they present an opportunity for a news scoop, you betcha it should be televised. Fair is fair.

If you don't like it, then to bad.

8 years of 24/7 Bush bashing and hate speech, and when in comparison to Obama with FACT he was a spectacular POTUS.

There is no denying fact, and the facts are out on you and your fool in the whitehouse you elected.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#165 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did not stop the media from the Bush daughters escapades, or Prince Harry.
Obama daughters are open season just like the Bush girls were. If they present an opportunity for a news scoop, you betcha it should be televised. Fair is fair.
If you don't like it, then to bad.
8 years of 24/7 Bush bashing and hate speech, and when in comparison to Obama with FACT he was a spectacular POTUS.
There is no denying fact, and the facts are out on you and your fool in the whitehouse you elected.
Since you have taken up for that bat Zoe, what exactly have the Obama girls done to cause Zoe to speculate that they are saying "let me out of this body?"
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#166 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you have taken up for that bat Zoe, what exactly have the Obama girls done to cause Zoe to speculate that they are saying "let me out of this body?"
maybe they are racists, and hate black people?

wish they were boys?

flat chested?

zits?

you would have to ask Zoe, above is just guesses.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#167 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wish they were boys?
flat chested?
zits?
All those things are real "opportunities for a news scoop," eh Walter? But go right ahead picking on a couple of teenage girls. That's just about your speed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#168 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
All those things are real "opportunities for a news scoop," eh Walter? But go right ahead picking on a couple of teenage girls. That's just about your speed.
did not bother you when the teenagers last name was Bush.

your speed is however fast hypocritical can travel.

what a joke you are....go away kid....you bother me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#169 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
being a racist and hating blacks is no longer a news scoop?

when did that start?

If the Obama girls are racists like their parents, it does seem odd the kids are 180 from the parents.

remember those racist teenagers want out of those black bodies.....right O magnificent Che.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#170 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did not bother you when the teenagers last name was Bush.
your speed is however fast hypocritical can travel.
what a joke you are....go away kid....you bother me.
Of course it bothered me when the last name was Bush. I don't roll like you, Walter.

I bother you? Good.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#171 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
being a racist and hating blacks is no longer a news scoop?
when did that start?
If the Obama girls are racists like their parents, it does seem odd the kids are 180 from the parents.
remember those racist teenagers want out of those black bodies.....right O magnificent Che.
What?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#174 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the old and bitter he/she. I don't care if he is a Martian, I don't like him at all because, I think he is an idiot like you! Your problem is you are a misfit and miserable. The only thing that would help you is a miracle which is not likely.

You implied that they were not his children, shame on you!

Who cares about your stupid racial accusations anyway? Same old crap, like a broken record!

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#175 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL how interesting.........

Che complaining about insulting someones children..........

https://www.google.com/search...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#176 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it bothered me when the last name was Bush. I don't roll like you, Walter.
I bother you? Good.
Delusional again!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#177 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You've never been to Columbus, moron. Why don't you ask "Master Kinji" to sit in for you?
Scared little chica. I think I've seen your cowardice on display here numerous times about my Columbus trips. You trying to run scared now only adds to your shame.

Ruth Chris or your house in "Hilliard", Shanikwa?

I

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#178 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You implied it, delusional and bitter Che Che!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#179 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wish they were boys?
flat chested?
zits?
Hoghead Che didn't mention Moochele yet! How does she feel about it????
Mr Santa is white cause

Clarksburg, WV

#180 Dec 17, 2013
The blacks or only 17 % population in America, soooooooooooooo looks like Santa stays white.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#181 Dec 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared little chica. I think I've seen your cowardice on display here numerous times about my Columbus trips. You trying to run scared now only adds to your shame.
Ruth Chris or your house in "Hilliard", Shanikwa?
I
Good grief, where do these lunatics come from?
Enzyte Bob

Aurora, OH

#182 Dec 17, 2013
LOL at the stupid blacks who are whining about something that was never theirs and something they can never have.

Next thing you know, the whiny n*****s are going to start claiming that Washington, Hamilton and Ben Franklin need to be depicted as black.

That's what a government education on the affirmative action curve gets you.

That said, two points need to be cleared up.

1. Santa Claus the mythical figure is based on SAINT NICHOLAS, a GREEK ORTHODOX BISHOP from ANATOLIA, which at that time was still the HEART OF GREECE. Of course, it was later overrun by Turks and ultimately became the Ottoman Empire.

2. While Greeks may not be as fair skinned as a northern European, they are also NOT BLACK, and like Italians, would probably punch you in the nose if you ever tried to tell one that he was. GREEKS are Caucasians and don't get affirmative action credits like Barry Obama did.

I hope this clears everything up.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#183 Dec 17, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the old and bitter he/she. I don't care if he is a Martian, I don't like him at all because, I think he is an idiot like you! Your problem is you are a misfit and miserable. The only thing that would help you is a miracle which is not likely.
Who cares about your stupid racial accusations anyway? Same old crap, like a broken record!
You really lack reading comprehension skills. No wonder your opinions are wacked.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#184 Dec 17, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I implied no such thing. You may want to see a doctor because it is pretty clear that you are in early stage dementia. Been forgetting where you set your coffee cup?

It is endlessly amusing when a bitter old hag calls me a misfit and miserable after she just finished attacking a couple of teenage girls because she doesn't like their father.

You don't get to see your grandchildren much, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump TOUR 14 min Reality Speaks 8
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 40 min Reality Speaks 161
Columbus OH has the 2nd largest Somali populati... 46 min UTrashy 20
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 47 min BizzyBee 4
Tennessee Wildfires: Trumpland Burning 52 min Reality Speaks 11
Poor POS coon-yea 56 min Reality Speaks 22
Trump the Crook/Liar 58 min Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 1 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web